New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have realised that the reason why MFMs kids lunches are soooo lacking is that they have those bleeping ridiculous toddler kindy lunch boxes that cost 1 million dollars each and more food wouldn’t fit in them.
I can’t believe Chloe would be happy taking that janky toddler box to intermediate, let alone with crusts cut off jam friggin sambos.

Reactions: 24
Ok Louisa Morley stop with the attention seeking. Tell everyone what is going on OR don't post at all. Using a sick family member for her followers to check back on her page for engagement. Gross

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Is every influencer buying bots or is something weird happening. They all seem to be jumping up 1k a day???
Louisa wants and needs the attention. Can’t post her girls so people say ‘ oh they are so pretty’ or ‘ how can you be a mum to this age you look so young’ she needs the validation.

Reactions: 10
It’s been said before, but I’ll say it again… seasoning and sorry son are disgusting.

Reactions: 11
Yet again LFYDS didn’t know where Frankie was….. so bad.
Ffs ! At least he went looking and not just looked it up on the camera this time ! But at some point they need to have a conversation about him not leaving the house ! Lulu is learning bad habits !

Reactions: 6
I have realised that the reason why MFMs kids lunches are soooo lacking is that they have those bleeping ridiculous toddler kindy lunch boxes that cost 1 million dollars each and more food wouldn’t fit in them.
I can’t believe Chloe would be happy taking that janky toddler box to intermediate, let alone with crusts cut off jam friggin sambos.
They remind me of prison food trays 😂 except a prison meal is probably more nutritious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok Louisa Morley stop with the attention seeking. Tell everyone what is going on OR don't post at all. Using a sick family member for her followers to check back on her page for engagement. Gross
Maybe she should get home and make sure her daughter isn't drinking at school social 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s so tragic
Bloody hell that much for a dress she’ll never wear again, their house is is desperate need of some updating, starting with the Venetian blinds, don’t understand why they haven’t put money into doing something in the kitchen too, the 70’s vibe they have is not a retro cool feel it’s old lady with moth balls in the cupboards vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell that much for a dress she’ll never wear again, their house is is desperate need of some updating, starting with the Venetian blinds, don’t understand why they haven’t put money into doing something in the kitchen too, the 70’s vibe they have is not a retro cool feel it’s old lady with moth balls in the cupboards vibes
Hannah if you read here, FYI it’s real easy to figure out your address from your sold sign on Insta when you brought the home 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those kitchen cupboards are hideous and so dated!

Reactions: 1
Poor Molly is in a bit of a mess.
Business stuff she said.
So confused - if she’s been working for 15 years wouldn’t she have a nice sizeable house deposit or has it all been spent on bubbly wine 🤭
the compulsive liar was not 13 when she started makeup 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Wtf... gonna show us someone's hospital bed but not say who it is. This is actually sick and disturbing.
This carry on is what I needed to unfollow

Reactions: 9
the compulsive liar was not 13 when she started makeup 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank you! I came here to ask how old is she?
I’m sure I was shocked when someone said recently she’s not even 30?! 🤯
…so today she’s banging on about when she worked for Bobbi Brown as well…the math ain’t mathing! 🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Hey Renee babe you left your fluffy bow headband at Mols house 🤣
Really !! That part of her story was weird like did we all need to know ! There is something about Renee that I love recently ( the like and literally talks still do my head in though ) but idk she got married and it looked beautiful and small and humble ! Time will tell

Reactions: 1
Elleherself is getting into really dodgy weight loss promotions. You too, like her, can loose weight, eating her two ingredients cabbage chips

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.