New Zealand Influencers #59

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dad liked the idea of being a trolley boy, and I'd love to do the online grocery shopping
I've always wanted to be an online shopper! When I worked as a checkout operator as a teen I loved looking at what people were buying šŸ˜… but I hate people so being able to be nosy at people's shopping without actually having to deal with people would be great! šŸ˜‚
---
Elleherself is getting into really dodgy weight loss promotions. You too, like her, can loose weight, eating her two ingredients cabbage chips
There is literally NOTHING in this world that sounds more unappealing than CABBAGE CHIPS... da fuuuuuuck šŸ˜³
I love keto but that's a huge hell no šŸ™…šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø to cabbage bleeping chips good grief

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Justine a couple of weeks ago trying to be relatable and talking about how they were being careful with there money cause ā€œtime are tough at the momentā€ then literally shows new clothes she has purchased every second day (and not cheap), plus nails done, hair done etc. even the dessert she has every night with expensive yogurt and raspberries. She has absolutely no idea how tough things are for people!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Is that some spicy ā˜• you have there
Haha most definitely. Anyone that has any boy or girl that went to the y9 y10 social on Thursday night knows about it in Blenheim. Western themed. Twin A too vodka in a water pistol but was doing shot before. Go really drunk spewed all over the floor. Cops came breath tested her. Pretty sure she's suspended for a least 2 day maybe more. Twin E had nothing to do with it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
OMFG Fee from Shineon has done it again. Her latest tee shirt range is such a rip off of federation. Iā€™ve got such embarrassment for her. Itā€™s also laughable that in the first photo Gene is wearing a federation tee shirt!
So much of the Shineon label is copied off other labels that they sell!
---
Haha most definitely. Anyone that has any boy or girl that went to the y9 y10 social on Thursday night knows about it in Blenheim. Western themed. Twin A too vodka in a water pistol but was doing shot before. Go really drunk spewed all over the floor. Cops came breath tested her. Pretty sure she's suspended for a least 2 day maybe more. Twin E had nothing to do with it
And this is yet another example of why you shouldnā€™t put your kids all over your socials! So glad I stopped following her.

Reactions: 15
I cannot stand stockings with open toed shoes. Itā€™s just so 89 year old grandma who smells like Elizabeth Arden Red Door going out for lunch at the RSA.
Girlie has absolutely zero faaaarshuun sense! Just because you the dress you buy is expensive doesnā€™t mean itā€™s cool or stylish (see every other loser and their garish branded DeSiGnEr sh*t) and if you donā€™t know how to style it correctly you look stupid šŸ™„šŸ™„
Why would she not just wear some closed toe heels if she wanted to wear pantyhose!

Reactions: 4
Girlie has absolutely zero faaaarshuun sense! Just because you the dress you buy is expensive doesnā€™t mean itā€™s cool or stylish (see every other loser and their garish branded DeSiGnEr sh*t) and if you donā€™t know how to style it correctly you look stupid šŸ™„šŸ™„
Why would she not just wear some closed toe heels if she wanted to wear pantyhose!
Iā€™m guessing the brand of pantyhose is LEGGS (probably showing my age now šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Damn girl thatā€™s some hot tea.
I donā€™t actually like talking about teens or kids as their parents are the problem, not them. We did far worse at our school ball!
However this is exactly the sort of reason these dipshits need to keep their kids off social media. They donā€™t deserve to be talked about by a bunch of TCs.
Do better Louisa.

Reactions: 26
I donā€™t actually like talking about teens or kids as their parents are the problem, not them. We did far worse at our school ball!
However this is exactly the sort of reason these dipshits need to keep their kids off social media. They donā€™t deserve to be talked about by a bunch of TCs.
Do better Louisa.
Year 9 and 10 ball, thatā€™s bloody young to be drinking, year 12 and 13 is bad enough but sheesh.

Reactions: 16
Maybe she should get home and make sure her daughter isn't drinking at school social šŸ¤”
I was hoping someone else would bring this up šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
---
I mean when your parents are piss poor drunks itā€™s bound t happen right!? You either think itā€™s cool and start drinking early or you donā€™t drink much because of it

I heard she was going to get kicked off the netball team too but that could just be hearsay!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Well if she wasnā€™t kicked off yet, she should be now. Gosh, they are roughly the same age as some of mine and Iā€™d be mortified if they did this. As for sports, one childā€™s team get two warnings and they are off the team and thatā€™s just for being late to practises!

Reactions: 5
Do better Louisa.
I don't either. But if you are going to come at other parents about how there kids behave or there actions you better make sure you do your house keeping is in order. Those girls are well known here cause of her mother flashing them on her Instagram.
---
Do better Louisa.
Also yes we all played up. But lucky for us we didn't have our parents saying how amazing we are on social media. And then there was no proof.

Reactions: 13
My theory is that she begged for one and they got sick of her asking. She literally has barley mentioned anything other than the first day when she went to the awards.
Definitely need someone better who actually talks about NZSL throughout the year not just the one week she is made to to keep her "ambassador needs".
Anyone that signs has their own sign name this isnā€™t the big deal she says it is

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Finau having a weekend off parenting with her favourite person (her poor kids) after having done what a whole 3 weeks of parenting? Is she over it already and ready to move on to her next ADHD Project?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Finau having a weekend off parenting with her favourite person (her poor kids) after having done what a whole 3 weeks of parenting? Is she over it already and ready to move on to her next ADHD Project?
šŸ¤¢ at her putting porridge on toast. Just carbs on carbs on carbs.

Also MFM we get it. You love coffee. Hate being a mother. Change the record.

• Sick
Reactions: 11