Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You do realise she will home on Saturday I bet her David will be soooo happy . The recycle bin will be overflowing with all those empty tinnies His red alcohol filled face will be thrilled

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I bet Dave's been sober this week, hasn't had to block out the horror that is Kev. Friday night, he'll be back on it, pissing himself and falling asleep over the toilet praying for it all to be over come morning

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Every time she’s filming over the balcony I keep waiting for her to drop her phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how the buffet is not self-serve 🤭 That probably pissed the old goat off. After seeing her etiquette at Toby Carvery it's just as well she isn't let loose with the serving tongs.

Reactions: 9
For fecks sake will someone please rip that chuffing white cardigan off its back . She’s wore it every single night
I bet she smells delightful 🤢
No wonder Vonnie is AWOL again

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s been onboard for almost a week yet she is still calling it a boat, it’s a ship, also giving out advice to disabled people, if you are a wheelchair user then you have to have an accessible cabin you can’t just rock up into any cabin with your wheelchair and disabilities can be hidden so how does she know how many disabled are onboard. Stupid woman.

Reactions: 6
Why would you go to a dance class in a pair of flip-flops 🤦🏻‍♀️ bleeping ugly troglodyte she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love how Vonnie seems to have spent 95% of her time in the Spa having all the treatments 🤣
---
Can’t blame her really gives her a break from Kev

• Haha
Reactions: 11