Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw the lobster-red of her sunburn really brings out the piss-yellow tone of her hair. Love that for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shes only burnt herself to a bleeping crisp so that she gets attention when she gets back 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’ll put money on her so called mates ditching her after this, even Vonnie, she’s been a complete and utter embarrassment from start to finish, she’s not showered or washed her hair and that white cardi will run to the bleeping wash bin when she gets home! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kev needs to realise that fair skinned people secretly use tinted moisturiser on holiday for a ‘tan’. She’s red raw. All that will peel off her pasty skin as soon as she’s back home. She looks a state.

Reactions: 6
Not sure if it’s been spoken about as I have not been on this thread for a while. Now I’ve never been on a cruise but isn’t the whole point to see different places? I’ve only seen one video where she got off? And that looked tit!

Reactions: 6
Was that her mentioning her “followers” while singing karaoke? Many people on there won’t even have tiktok so will be none the wiser 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And she said she’s travelling home in the clothes she’s gone out in. Why not just keep a few bits out and pack the rest up? 🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Never been on a cruise. Is it normal not be able to help yourself to the buffet ??

• Haha
Reactions: 2