Mumsnet #38 imagine spending £100 on a notebook and writing 'bleach arsehole' in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you are all better now. The little hospital near me, one of the few surviving community hospitals, serves proper old fashioned grub like shepherd's pie and liver n bacon and bread and butter pudding and semolina. My friend's husband is a kitchen assistant there and he showed me the weekly menu. It reminded me of school dinners! Not a salad in sight, massive or otherwise.
I’m completely fine now, thanks ☺

I was off my tits on the drugs they gave me so the salad just wouldn’t go down but the ice cream was lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My mum's in hospital at the moment and keeps moaning about how large the salads are but how small the main meal portions eg cottage pie are. I had to bite my tongue to stop myself saying about the MN massive salads & how "we've lost sight of what a normal portion is"
Hope she gets better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No email, no nothing. Just banned 😂
Thing is, I was just gently taking the piss out of the usual suspects trotting out the usual bullshit. I wasn't making up stuff for sympathy clicks or begging for money (which don't get banned or deleted) I wasn't even being offensive even though there was some hideously offensive stuff on that thread.
Still, they can't stop me. I have a million throwaway emails and a VPN 😂

Have some more examples of my work...
You bloody genius 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I wear a lovely perfume oil by Al Rehab, it costs a couple of quid off Amazon, and I am frequently told how nice I smell. I do hope I’m not inadvertently causing polyps left right and centre! The DNHS is on its knees already 🥴
Ooh me too and some of my colleagues have bought it too based on how I smell! They are so handy to take away on holiday and the scent lasts so much longer than perfume! I have these at home and a few in bags and work drawers!

Attachments

• Heart
Al Rehab fan here too. My favourite perfume e er was Escada collection which they released every year in a different decorated bottle. Then they discontinued it .
Al Rehab - Dalal is the closest to it and so cheap.

• Heart
I hope your mum gets well soon. Tell her to double tick the menu to get a large helping, that's what my Nan did when she had her knee replacement, she said you get penis portions that way. :D
No wonder the DNHS is on its knees! People are double-ordering to gorge on salads.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, you learn something every day. Apparently anal sex cures hemorrhoids.
My fissure would say otherwise. But I suppose that’s my punishment for eating too many UPFs and putting DNHS under uncessary strain for constipation 😖

• Sad
  • Haha
There’s a thread on there at the moment about a hotel guest reporting the OP. Turns out she’s shouted at her DH. There’s not much context so I don’t know what to think of it but there’s a stream of posters saying they’ve never shouted at their DH.

Now I’ve been married 20 years and I love my husband very much but I can’t say I’ve never shouted at him in all those years. It’s not a regular thing by any stretch but it’s happened and he’s shouted at me too (like when I reversed the car into the house). Am I an abusive wife for shouting at my husband when he does something stupid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There’s a thread on there at the moment about a hotel guest reporting the OP. Turns out she’s shouted at her DH. There’s not much context so I don’t know what to think of it but there’s a stream of posters saying they’ve never shouted at their DH.

Now I’ve been married 20 years and I love my husband very much but I can’t say I’ve never shouted at him in all those years. It’s not a regular thing by any stretch but it’s happened and he’s shouted at me too (like when I reversed the car into the house). Am I an abusive wife for shouting at my husband when he does something stupid 😂

YABU and sound like a narcissist. Unless you have dementia or autism of course? Then it’s perfectly fine and normal behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

You need to get your poultry in logical formation, hire a tit hot lawyer and LTB. There's nothing wrong with reversing the car into your house, I do it frequently. He is being an abusive bullying prick and I mean this kindly, you know this.
<tinkly laugh>
<head tilt>

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s a ‘Please Stop Judging Me’ thread in Chat. Is it Shithole in another guise?

(I’m miles back on this thread which is why I don’t post much as you’re all moved on by the time I catch up)!

And gathering bank statements, payslips and his passport.
Whilst I appreciate this is useful advice it's also not insurmountable if you don't gather these things. I left an abusive marriage, walked out of the door with my daughter. I applied for replacement passports. Everything else such as bank statements and payslips was online. After about a year he said I could come pick up my things. I went and picked up sentimental stuff like photos of my daughter, stuff that probably fit one small box and left everything else, amazing how you realise that none of that matters. I don't know what my point is lol but feeling emotional cos we left when DD was 2 and she turns 16 very soon, and I'd do all that a thousand times over to have her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes, but their advertising is 'inclusive' so mostly extremely fat women and ugly men modelling them. A lot of customers have been put off by their NSFW collection as well, which includes badges that say Blow Job Queen and Cum Slut and men wearing the tights like a body suit, with a knot at the top, and other fetishes :sick: :sick: Apart from that though, lovely tights.
Better Tights are actually - well, Better. They don't go baggy like Snag do and I think the knit is higher quality.

Reactions: 5
There’s a ‘Please Stop Judging Me’ thread in Chat. Is it Shithole in another guise?

(I’m miles back on this thread which is why I don’t post much as you’re all moved on by the time I catch up)!
I think so. And someone has got her bang to rights.

Priminister · Today 21:50
If you are who I think you are, then with all due respect, prefacing your post with a load of mitigations is manipulative and you’re angling for specific responses.

I’m genuinely sorry you’ve have a tough time and you need to be kind to yourself. But you also need to accept that you have kids and the relentless posts about your shithole house which you apparently can’t sort out without multiple posts on MN and cheerleaders driving you on are not doing you any favours.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.