Mumsnet #38 imagine spending £100 on a notebook and writing 'bleach arsehole' in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Better Tights are actually - well, Better. They don't go baggy like Snag do and I think the knit is higher quality.
I’m a Primark fan personally 😁 they do a pair of body sculpting ones for £8 that are fabulous but always like tight recommendations so gonna check these out!

Reactions: 1
Popcorn at the ready!
I know a fantastic nurse who is a size 28 (UK) at just under 5ft 5. She has A LOT of health conditions, she literally collects a carrier bag at the pharmacy once a week while everyone else walks out with a little paper bag and rather than one of those ‘days of the week’ pill boxes she has to use a huge plastic box usually used to sort nails/screws etc.

Those medications cause her to find it hard to lose weight and make her hungrier than usual. Her health conditions make it hard for her to exercise.

She became a nurse as she spent her whole childhood dealing with some of those health conditions and has so much understanding and empathy for other people who are the same. She also developed some as a teenager and as a new mum meaning she has experience that comes across when dealing with patients who might be experiencing the same.

She is a lovely, kind, helpful woman who raised her children to be the same, dedicated her life to the nhs and would never be so judgemental.

People who think being thin makes them a good/better person than a fat person are very wrong. And not everyone can be thin. If it was so easy why wouldn’t everyone just be thin and therefore not have to deal with nasty/judgemental people, not being able to find clothes, being uncomfortable, the health problems and whatever else.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I am more and more convinced these are fake chatgpt threads created by mumsnet themselves.

Reactions: 11
Hang on what's upset Shithole? She hasn't been around for a fair few weeks so where has this come from? Seems like it's a response to something but she hasn't been around. What she drama mongering for? Her life not dramatic enough?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How often do you clean the bathroom?
89 replies

crumbpet · Today 19:51
Is once a month sufficient? Family of 3. Loo is cleaned weekly.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Has anyone clocked the ‘pregnant and texted the father etc etc etc’ thread? She’s not telling the truth, I’m sure. At 5 weeks pregnant, with a coil in, the last thing anyone would do is remove the coil unless the woman wanted to end the pregnancy. Also she rang 101 for advice 😂😂😂 I’m sure the police were incredibly helpful.

If you’re going to troll, then get your facts right first otherwise you won’t make it beyond part 1 of your trolling nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I did a day of interviews with a manager and one candidate walked in and the manager spent the whole interview sneezing due to her perfume. She was fine before and after! Fortunately we did not offer the candidate a job, otherwise their one to ones would have been interesting!
I am that person 😳 Anything really strong (especially Chanel Coco) makes me sneeze and does actually make my sinuses hurt. No idea about polyps. My Dad is the same. Despite this, after some 45 years of marriage, my mother still douses herself in Flower by Kenzo perfume before they go on 4 hour car trips. She would definitely spray perfume before a flight. I love her anyway.

I do rage internally at any basic witch at work who sprays her perfume at the desk rather than in the bathrooms as I do think that’s anti-social!

Reactions: 9
I once spent an entire flight dousing the cabin in Kenzo Flowers that I’d bought in DF. The bleep in front and f me clearly had salmonella or had eaten a dead dog. Every time he farted, I squirted. I think he ruined my flight more.
---
I guess the fat Brits on the cruise thread filled up too quickly.
One of the fat haters has just said that a diabetic nurse shouldn’t work in a diabetic clinic - clearly highlighting their lack of understanding- or even acknowledgement of Type I. Maybe when you’re thin you can spout ignorant shite and not have it questioned?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It never ceases to amaze me how many of them thinking excluding step children from family events etc is acceptable. They are such a bunch of mean spirited, spiteful witches they really are.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Eh? Maybe it’s because fat guest wants to have a shower and not flood the bathroom. MN should at least proof read their ChatGTP threads to ensure they vaguely make logical sense.

Or so thin people shower without a curtain and routinely flood the bathroom?

Could be… my youngest has HOLLOW LEGS and PLAYS RUGBY but has enormous trouble putting the shower curtain inside the bath…

Reactions: 5
Eh? Maybe it’s because fat guest wants to have a shower and not flood the bathroom. MN should at least proof read their ChatGTP threads to ensure they vaguely make logical sense.

Or so thin people shower without a curtain and routinely flood the bathroom?

Could be… my youngest has HOLLOW LEGS and PLAYS RUGBY but has enormous trouble putting the shower curtain inside the bath…
One of the comments insinuated the guest is a ‘lump’. Charming.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It never ceases to amaze me how many of them thinking excluding step children from family events etc is acceptable. They are such a bunch of mean spirited, spiteful witches they really are.
Yeah it’s horrible. I hate it when they say something like “but he’s not your FiLs family” about a child who’s been in a step family for most of their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Those fatties are in the shower now. (Presumably at least three times a day)
---
How on earth can MNet not see through the agenda here.
That's got to be made up because I literally can't understand it. My 9 year old son is guaranteed to be smaller than 100% of the tiny skinnies on MN but he still needs a shower curtain to prevent the water spraying about!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.