Mumsnet #38 imagine spending £100 on a notebook and writing 'bleach arsehole' in it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The day I swerve a squirt in the duty free just in case someone needs steroids on the plane will be the eleventeeth of nevermber.

Absolute bleeping soap-dodging fannies. Trying a new perfume on in DF is aviation LAW!

I am banned unfortunately because right now there’s a thread on which I have massive first-hand experience. But tbf, I don’t wish to help the OP, just ridicule her for being a thick bleep.
What's the thread?

Reactions: 1
Basically took the piss on the fat british women on cruises thread, posting as many we've lost sight of... cliches and pisstakes as I could 😂
Are your posts still there? Ha, were you the one saying you knew an Italian wine merchant who wouldn't touch prosecco because it's poison?

And seriously, you got banned for that? I could sort of see why they might contact you to tell you to stop pisstaking, but banning? While the actual thread, a troll turd if ever I saw one, is still up? Leave a clear troll thread up, what do they expect??

Reactions: 11
Mumsnets tag line should be 'It's not ok to not be ok '

miserable bastards would feel a lot happier if they ate some cake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Are your posts still there? Ha, were you the one saying you knew an Italian wine merchant who wouldn't touch prosecco because it's poison?

And seriously, you got banned for that? I could sort of see why they might contact you to tell you to stop pisstaking, but banning? While the actual thread, a troll turd if ever I saw one, is still up? Leave a clear troll thread up, what do they expect??
No email, no nothing. Just banned 😂
Thing is, I was just gently taking the piss out of the usual suspects trotting out the usual bullshit. I wasn't making up stuff for sympathy clicks or begging for money (which don't get banned or deleted) I wasn't even being offensive even though there was some hideously offensive stuff on that thread.
Still, they can't stop me. I have a million throwaway emails and a VPN 😂

Have some more examples of my work...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
No email, no nothing. Just banned 😂
Thing is, I was just gently taking the piss out of the usual suspects trotting out the usual bullshit. I wasn't making up stuff for sympathy clicks or begging for money (which don't get banned or deleted) I wasn't even being offensive even though there was some hideously offensive stuff on that thread.
Still, they can't stop me. I have a million throwaway emails and a VPN 😂

Have some more examples of my work...
Nice work 🤣

How do you know you're banned? You just can't log in?

I can't believe they don't tell you when you're banned!

Reactions: 2
Yeah I was just logged out and when I tried to log in again, it just said user not recognised.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeah I was just logged out and when I tried to log in again, it just said user not recognised.
That's so crap. They should at least email you to tell you, not that you should have been banned for any of that. It wasn't abusive or anything, it was funny and made a point!

Reactions: 7
Have we done the "just found out we're £100k in debt" one? Helpful suggestions include "can you earn extra by doing vinted or Avon"?

• Haha
  • Wow
Have we done the "just found out we're £100k in debt" one? Helpful suggestions include "can you earn extra by doing vinted or Avon"?
I’m sure all the Avon ladies will be spewing now their secret to earning £000s has been made public.

I read that one. Sounds like she had her head in the sand. Her friend told her to leave the DH even though it’s been spent as a family.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Basically took the piss on the fat british women on cruises thread, posting as many we've lost sight of... cliches and pisstakes as I could 😂

A small sample...
I particularly like the doubling down within the username - just in case the “yes I did mean to be so rude” was misheard - the appended FUCKO underlines.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They’ve brought up the yachting rumours now 🙈

someone’s said they don’t know what the met gala is or who Rita ora is and they have more important things to worry about- yeah love like scrolling on mumsnet!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I was a student I had a job in a shop. I used to love this one particular perfume that I couldn’t always afford but got it for Christmas one year. My manager once shouted at me “are you wearing x” so I said yes. In front of a busy shop she started moaning that it was the one that gave her migraines, that she’d have to sit in the back for the rest of her shift now and that I was never to wear it again because even if we were on different shifts it lingered and still affected her. I got plenty of sympathetic looks from the customers, I just thought she sounded like a twit.

• Wow
  • Sad