Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day 34

Slagging off the local librarian online because Binny hadn't taken her membership card in with her and the librarian didn't bow to the 'do you know who I am' tit from Meldrum

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nice 'exclusive woods' there I see. The neighbours must look over and think a pair of Polly Pockets are working in the garden 😂😂😂
“Always happy to go along with what I suggest”. We know, dear. It’s been the defining tragedy of your children’s lives

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Day 35: When Lee stormed over to the builders to demand they keep the noise down.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Day 37; When Lee submitted his opposition letter to the new builds, claiming there was no 'affordable pub' within walking distance to the new houses.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Day 38

Taking a nasty interest in and mockery of the couples splitting and divorcing at Lee's work, whilst trying to portray an image of loved up, coupley contentment themselves. 🤢

#oscarwinning
---
Aka a bloody push over .
Why Is he gardening in a pink jumper
Probably cos no one bought it on vinted.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Day 39 Lee advertising his non-binary coat back when brands like Next wouldn't run a mile from them

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Day 40
Responding bluntly with 'I have enough friends' to another Mum who'd reached out via a local Mums group.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
What about the Disney trip where they only took the older two and left poppy behind! Don't worry Poppy looks like another Disney trip is on the cards, you might get to come this time!

Reactions: 14
Here we go with the drip feeding & begging 'we're fancying Disney' again. 😴💤

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.