Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reverting to cutesy little wifey to appease the angry husband. Bet he’s been getting blow jobs on the daily. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh I think it's far more than trips to the garden centre. All is not as it seems. Any couple that posts drivel like that is far from happy and secure.

Reactions: 18
I did wonder if he has put his foot down (well, tried) about earning and the house etc, she's suddenly all over him like a rash - is that to feed his ego so he feels great and doesn't force her in to work I wonder.
It’s called hysterical bonding. I think she’s had a shock to the equilibrium. Something has happened - either Lee overtly looking to reset the status quo or the valuation of the house hasn’t worked as she had wanted. I think she thought they could just unburden themself of the white elephant. But if they overpaid and their equity has been eaten in to plus they have debts for improvements, then it would have left them with too little to move elsewhere. Particularly if their borrowing options are seriously limited by her lack of income and mad spending - their unsecured credit outgoings will materially diminish what they can borrow. So they are stuck. Hard lines!

Reactions: 16
Oh I think it's far more than trips to the garden centre. All is not as it seems. Any couple that posts drivel like that is far from happy and secure.
100%. She’s trying to prove something. If you’re happy and everything is fine you don’t post all these manic LOOK HOW HAPPY WE ARE stories.

also ‘the boss’ tit is so pathetic. Have some self respect woman.

god he is a man who is done with her tit. I’ve never known someone look so miserable whilst she is fake roar laughing in his face at the lunch. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_7748.png

That’s going to look really tit. She needs to group them in groups of 3-5 and completely filling that bed up. Weeds will compete for the space. Much better to over plant and . She has no evergreen shrubs (if only she’d had a mature hebe rakiensis in there (oh wait, she did) for year round interest either. She could have put a few Cornus in there for really beautiful stems. Some have an ombré effect that look like flames.

(a little tip for bedding plants - 3 plugs (p9) planted together are usually 1/2 price of a 3-5 litre pot, give the same initial impact, are more likely to survive. They can also be separated and moved when established and grown. To repeat, this is cheaper than buying one larger plant.)

And this is personal preference but I bloody hate hollyhocks. 😅🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What I’m SUPER happy about is that she has the teenage years ahead. If she thinks having young kids is like being in the trenches then she’s got a whole lot worse coming 😂😜. Give me a toddler over teen any day!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She could start a ‘30 days’ of things I’ve started and given up on 🤣 Lee gives me the absolute boak but she’s not much better so perfect pair.

Reactions: 9
There’s so much I can’t deal with here but these two stick out 🙈 the hair, completely snapped off at the front, absolute monstrosity. And Lee’s ginger beard, not just bleeping hideous but actually shaped into that sharp line, gross 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Why does she spray perfume on top of her clothes when she’s fully dressed? Is that a thing?! I always spray mine directly on to my skin after a shower.
---
There’s so much I can’t deal with here but these two stick out 🙈 the hair, completely snapped off at the front, absolute monstrosity. And Lee’s ginger beard, not just bleeping hideous but actually shaped into that sharp line, gross 🤢
Yeh does she have layers or is that just breakage?!
---
View attachment 2912448
That’s going to look really tit. She needs to group them in groups of 3-5 and completely filling that bed up. Weeds will compete for the space. Much better to over plant and . She has no evergreen shrubs (if only she’d had a mature hebe rakiensis in there (oh wait, she did) for year round interest either. She could have put a few Cornus in there for really beautiful stems. Some have an ombré effect that look like flames.

(a little tip for bedding plants - 3 plugs (p9) planted together are usually 1/2 price of a 3-5 litre pot, give the same initial impact, are more likely to survive. They can also be separated and moved when established and grown. To repeat, this is cheaper than buying one larger plant.)

I thought Holly hocks were weeds?!

Reactions: 4
Flexi schooling poppy has gone very quiet, bet she's back in school 5 days a week now.

Zero chemistry between her and Melds, can see the fakeness radiating through the screen

Reactions: 13
View attachment 2912448

It legit looks like they’ve dug a mass grave. Has there been another marshmallow mansion murder we don’t know about?

• Haha
  • Sad
Why does she spray perfume on top of her clothes when she’s fully dressed? Is that a thing?! I always spray mine directly on to my skin after a shower.
---

Yeh does she have layers or is that just breakage?!
---

I thought Holly hocks were weeds?!
Breakage breakage breakage as she just can't leave it the duck alone.

Reactions: 2
Like others have said, anyone who has to prove to an online group of strangers that they are soooooo in love with their husband is definitely not 🤣 there’s clearly major issues in that household and she’s scrambling about to try and portray otherwise.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.