Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Look at me I’m Sandra Dee
A nasty cow from Banchoreeee
Wholesome and pure
I’m neither for sure
I’m just old Sandra Dee

Will help myself to all that’s free
A horrible mum
With no one for chums
I’m just old Sandra Dee

Pretend I love old ginger Lee
He gives me the ick
With his small pencil dick
I imagine I’m with Rammmeeeeeee

IMG_2198.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
It’s the dramatic photo that she sat and posed for 😂 like something out the sun newspaper!
IMG_5887.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Oh my God - not this again. 🙈.

Firstly, I thought Binny had a job? So why is she lumping herself in with other friends who don’t work (side note - do all of these “friends” have school age children? 🤔)

Binny - I’ll give you some advice. You are publicly selling yourself and your family as a product. People will comment on the product by way of the channels you advertise yourself on. Instagram and YouTube etc positively encourage this by having comments sections and, as businesses, they want people to comment.

Unless and until you can accept (you don’t have to agree) that not every single comment will be glowing in its confirmation of your utter wonderfulness, you will keep having these issues. Most people don’t want their families (particularly their children) commented on by strangers so they wouldn’t dream of doing what you are doing. Consider a different way of making money - this is not a good way and I believe, in years to come, once we understand the medium to long term effects on families of behaving this like this on social media, we will see a proliferation of serious mental health and relationship issues. Social media, however, is not going to change. It’s like complaining a fire burned you whilst continuing to stick your hand in the fire. Remove yourself from the danger. If something seems too good to be true - ie money for not seemingly doing very much - that’s because it is. That’s been demonstrated to us as humans from time immemorial. There’s always a catch.

If you do decide to carry on with this “job” get some better content. So you’re not reduced to breaching your youngest daughter’s privacy in the most appalling way and sharing matters which should be kept private between yourself and your husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

avabella

VIP Member
I can’t imagine having spare money and time and choosing to go to Majorca with the girls rather than spending the time with my children and my husband.
I’ve been on this thread a while so quite confident I can’t be labelled a meldrum supporter, but what’s wrong with this? I’d absolutely go away with the girls - motherhood is overwhelming at times and just because I’m married and have children, it doesn’t stop me being a friend or a woman, or wanting to experience things without my husband and children. Of course, that doesn’t apply to Binny as she does fuck all all day and hates her kids, but let’s not swerve into demonising woman who *do* do all of these things and choose to have some self care time maybe in the form of a holiday with pals.

Reactions: 45

AnnaBanana85

Chatty Member
Seriously, a post on how she’s out of the “trenches” of having young children and now she can spend every day with her husband? Setting up her phone to film them kissing at lunch? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a total arsehole!

I am honestly so glad I don’t have people like that in my life.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Effeffess

If they are due to renew their mortgage then that’s a rude awakening - I am a bit panicked and there are 2 (ok) salaries in my household, trying to save and overpay wherever we can before we have to renew - we have a big standards house, not on an exclusive development, no vestibule etc etc!! And this clowns only talking about their next holidays
---

bog standard. Not big standards!! 😂 god I’ll be selling old shoes saying I have a narrow footbed next
One thing I will always remember from Lee's short-lived stint as an influencer is his braggy story about how he was overpaying the mortgage, I couldn't help feeling that one day his smugness would come back and bite him on his tramp-stamped ass 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Peachbomb

VIP Member
An affordable hotel in Edinburgh eh? I dunno, Travelodge? Premier Inn? Or maybe try Google, you insufferable beggar 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32

AnnaBanana85

Chatty Member
Come spend the day with me while I do absolutely nothing???? Go for coffee, walk the dog and make lunch. No thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Here comes the ‘so many people said it’s just not worth the hype so we went to H&M instead of Harry Potter world’ 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31