Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yip, becuase you can bet she didn't really do a declutter last month... Oh was that the LAST series she gave up on? Or was that the 70 days of fitness for the 'gurlls holiday over on tik tok that was the last failed effort? Oh no, wait! Maybe it was the podcast after what? 4/5 episodes? Nah. It would have been you tube. She has kicked that to the kerb again too.

Useless, bleeping useless. She can't stick to anything.

I laughed at her reel today. Why does she say she feels a little bit of an imposter in that reel? I think she does a grand job of being a total twit. Best on the Internet actually.

Oh and Binny, sort the fecking sound and speed on your voice over edit. It's terribly slap dash and sounds incredibly rushed. You sound a bit manic actually. Come on dear, you're not a beginner with this stuff. 🙄
Imposter syndrome may have been relevant back in the good old days of Channel Mum, especially if she was as lazy then as she is now…but she has no recent successes and she just flounders around copying other people’s ideas with minimal input

Reactions: 5
What’s this new thing she’s trying to push with Lee being the ‘boss’?! After years of emasculating him it’s just really weird

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I think she’s called him the boss to try and be funny, but in that garden centre pic it’s probably true that he has put his foot down and stopped her spending money on what they don’t need, only on essentials. She’s probably thrown a strop then thinks it makes her look edgy making a joke!

Reactions: 7
Seriously, a post on how she’s out of the “trenches” of having young children and now she can spend every day with her husband? Setting up her phone to film them kissing at lunch? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a total hole!

I am honestly so glad I don’t have people like that in my life.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
She’s says on the day 2 introduction shared bleeping grief, not wanting to take away from anyone’s feels but is she referring to loosing her Grandparents in her late 20s/ 30s. While that is sad and all (been there) it’s hardly what you’d call sharing grief, it’s very normal for your grandparents to die when you’re a proper adult.

Maybe I’m a heartless twit but I think she’s using it as another sick way to make herself more relatable I can’t stand the pitying way she does this, ‘I’m little old normal me, nothing special to see here, just a NORMAL lass me, aren’t I Lee?! With grief and all that’. Oh duck off Rebegga!

Reactions: 24
Seriously, a post on how she’s out of the “trenches” of having young children and now she can spend every day with her husband? Setting up her phone to film them kissing at lunch? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a total hole!

His pals on the rig are bound to rip the piss out of him

Reactions: 9
This 30 days of things that make me happy to just going to be some smug wanky drivel intended to make us all jealous isn’t it?
Such an inspirational life you lead Beggy…

• Haha
Reactions: 10

She doesn't half talk some tit.

I see she got herself invited to the influencer event at the relaunched restaurant at Banchory lodge, not.Imagine an influencer with her (ahem) large following on the doorstep of the venue NOT being invited to it. Even funnier that it was their wedding venue. 😁

Check out Lee and Rebecca Banchory Lodge on you tube.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What's her obsession with starting these 30 days of... challenges and other such bullshit when she never ever finishes them. Nevermind digging the garden, dig for some self awareness.

Reactions: 17
I did not need to see that kiss while I was eating my breakfast. Do they think that’s aspirational and a sign of how lived up they are?

smug twats.

• Haha
I did not need to see that kiss while I was eating my breakfast. Do they think that’s aspirational and a sign of how lived up they are?

smug twats.
I mean I’ve seen more passionate kisses, they kiss gives me grandma / grandchild vibes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s NEVER happy so she is REALLY going to struggle coming up with “30 Things That Make Me Happy”!!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s says on the day 2 introduction shared bleeping grief, not wanting to take away from anyone’s feels but is she referring to loosing her Grandparents in her late 20s/ 30s. While that is sad and all (been there) it’s hardly what you’d call sharing grief, it’s very normal for your grandparents to die when you’re a proper adult.

Maybe I’m a heartless twit but I think she’s using it as another sick way to make herself more relatable I can’t stand the pitying way she does this, ‘I’m little old normal me, nothing special to see here, just a NORMAL lass me, aren’t I Lee?! With grief and all that’. Oh duck off Rebegga!
You're not heartless. Neither am I and I thought exactly the same. She's led an incredible sheltered life. I've said it before, when life starts happening to her she'll melt.

Is anyone else getting the vibes this coupley crap is leading into him being at home full time?
What's her obsession with starting these 30 days of... challenges and other such bullshit when she never ever finishes them. Nevermind digging the garden, dig for some self awareness.
I know! Utter Billy Bullshit. I'd be embarrassed if I were here, fair enough if she followed them through, setting herself mini motivations around content. I can't think of any she has ever. Even those that love her must think oh her we go again. 🙄

Reactions: 11
He’s threatened to leave her I bet.
I did wonder if he has put his foot down (well, tried) about earning and the house etc, she's suddenly all over him like a rash - is that to feed his ego so he feels great and doesn't force her in to work I wonder.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.