Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2900322
The video of her driving came up on my tik tok so thought I'd take a look at the comments. She really doesn't care. Maybe she wants to move nearer school in case she gets caught and gets points on her licence and loses it so can't chauffeur the inconveniences
that doesn’t make it legal Rebecca you arrogant fucker
---
Here comes Becky Bouffant 🤣🤣

That outfit, I can't look 🙈 her chums sorry OG's must rip her behind her back
Why is my mother in 1990 on Insta 😂😂
Oh Rebecca this is not a good look. You are ageing yourself beyond repair

• Haha
Reactions: 17
wtf is she wearing now?! All those masses of clothes and she throws this together, along with hair from 1982?
IMG_3548.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does she ever spend time with her kids?

The next time Lee goes offshore it's going to knock her even harder after him having longer off.

Reactions: 10
She's going to be INSUFFERABLE. That's if he does go offshore off course. Maybe his back is still hurty wurty.

No mention of P troubles either notice? All because Lee is here handling life, house and family whilst handholding her fluffing about.

Saw something yesterday a@that reminded me on another big fuss over 'I have to have'... The welded bracelets and trip to Edinburgh. 😂

Reactions: 12
I honestly can’t understand how she has friends who put up with her entitled shite, they must all be cut from the same cloth!

Reactions: 9
Her whole life is just rinse and repeat. Nothing changes. “Oh I drank too much”…”I’m on a hair journey”…”I’m doing this fitness fad”…”I’m decluttering”.

She’s SO boring. Wait til Mallorca when she gets drunk and makes a complete tit of herself because she’s away on her own.

Reactions: 25
I bet her laundry smells musty, I can’t believe it would all dry hanging briefly in that small area when we know they don’t have the heating on much. From that reset reel it looks like the just rams it all in and doesn’t shake any out before she overloads her pulley.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Her whole life is just rinse and repeat. Nothing changes. “Oh I drank too much”…”I’m on a hair journey”…”I’m doing this fitness fad”…”I’m decluttering”.

She’s SO boring. Wait til Mallorca when she gets drunk and makes a complete tit of herself because she’s away on her own.
Living for the girls holiday drama that will for sure happen! She won’t have spent heaps of time with just the girls, if ever! tit will hit fan. Personally if I went on holiday with someone doing ads, eye fcuking themselves and posting videos I’d be so fed up! Sit back, get some popcorn it’s going to be great.

Reactions: 19
Living for the girls holiday drama that will for sure happen! She won’t have spent heaps of time with just the girls, if ever! tit will hit fan. Personally if I went on holiday with someone doing ads, eye fcuking themselves and posting videos I’d be so fed up! Sit back, get some popcorn it’s going to be great.
I do hope it’s the same girl gang that sent her home when she was tipsy as a “favour” that night 😂 In other words wanted to get rid of the boozy, braggy little tit and enjoy themselves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thing I don't get, how does she know things are "selling fast" "nearly sold out", she surely just makes that up?

• Haha
Really disappointed she’s tagged Sophia.at.home who’s tagged her back 😏

I really enjoy Sophia’s home Reno content too

Reactions: 1
Sophia won't have a clue who Binny Meldrum is. She'll see 119K followers and se the opportunity for more exposure.
---
I know she doesn't show her kids much but she's giving the perception that she lives her life in that house alone, it's so soulless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
26 comments on that reel today and half are her responses. So what's the incoming ad Binny? 😂

P for Pinnochio
P for Predictable
P for Pennies

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.