Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love me who do you love šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
If she was chocolate she'd eat herself.

Binny, a wee tip. If you're going to twit about in your vestibule, maybe tidy it up.

The anoraks on the side are distracting from the anorak in front of us. šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Off out with the OGs? The original grannies?

I assume sheā€™s only invited as a source of entertainment for the rest of the girlies? You know thereā€™s a chat group without her in it laughing about what sheā€™s going to turn up wearing and what made up pish sheā€™s going to talk about

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she styling her hair like Debbie Gibson in the 80ā€™s šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s the scrunchie and then the black leather librarian handbag that she puts on šŸ˜‚

Nothing matches, fabrics, vibes nothing

Sam fox at the top and a nightie in the middle and a scruffy pair of trainers to finish it off?

Reactions: 12
Off out with the OGs? The original grannies?

I assume sheā€™s only invited as a source of entertainment for the rest of the girlies? You know thereā€™s a chat group without her in it laughing about what sheā€™s going to turn up wearing and what made up pish sheā€™s going to talk about
Probably half of them on here. Hi girlies šŸ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The driving and filming thing pisses me off no end. She KNOWS itā€™s not sensible but she hates being told. Surely itā€™s illegal? Itā€™s completely distracting to be looking at yourself on the screen and pressing the record button. Itā€™s as dangerous as texting??

Why she thinks her inane stupid thoughts are so important they canā€™t wait til she gets home I donā€™t know. Also from what some of you have said she drives like a twit anyway, maybe keep your eyes on the road Binny.

id love it if she got arrested.

Reactions: 18
As someone else said itā€™s a shame she wasnā€™t honest because alot of people would relate and she would probably get some good content out of that.
She has plenty time to drive the kids to school and their friends plus she has plenty time to tidy up. You donā€™t have a job šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Theyā€™re the worst excuses Iā€™ve ever heard.
Or if itā€™s that much of a problem, why not invite their friends round? I donā€™t remember a time when Iā€™ve seen additional limbs or more shoes in the vestibule. Maybe other parents donā€™t want their kids going to a crime scene or maybe she just doesnā€™t want to give them their tea but at least she wouldnā€™t have to drop them off to other places all the time

Reactions: 8
Or if itā€™s that much of a problem, why not invite their friends round? I donā€™t remember a time when Iā€™ve seen additional limbs or more shoes in the vestibule. Maybe other parents donā€™t want their kids going to a crime scene or maybe she just doesnā€™t want to give them their tea but at least she wouldnā€™t have to drop them off to other places all the time
She can just about tolerate her own childrenā€¦so I doubt she would allow the girls to have friends over.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can just about tolerate her own childrenā€¦so I doubt she would allow the girls to have friends over.
Thatā€™s true! Youā€™d think if her kids are suh suh close to the kids of the mums sheā€™s suh suh close to then sheā€™d have to take her turn. Or maybe theyā€™ve put their feet down and said she canā€™t wear her noise cancelling headphones if sheā€™s the only adult with them šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she on her own? The bar staff and waiters donā€™t count as ā€˜friendsā€™ you sad deluded cow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I so want to comment something along the lines of ā€œ outfit is def better than a white towelling bathrobeā€¦ā€¦ā€ Iā€™m sitting on my hands trying not toā€¦..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.