Mrs Meldrum #143 Her buttons are working harder than she ever has!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go :-Safiyah wants Snapchat. Apparently Insta and TikTok are “a firm no!” Is that cos you’re worried your daughter will see what an absolute witch you are?!
Why ask strangers on the internet for advice about Snapchat? What does it matter what they think?
It should be a discussion between Lee and her and Safiyah.
She didn’t give a hoot about her kids safety when she was using them to make money on YouTube?!! Bit late to worry about S having access to something like Snapchat if you ask me! My son has Insta and has had for a while. He’s a few years older than S but is sensible and we have a good relationship where he will tell me if he’s been sent anything concerning. It’s called trust. Safiyah won’t trust her mother as she gets older and S sees what her mother has put out as ‘content’ and I imagine their relationship is not great even now.
Whether S has any of those devices or not she will have access to them through her friends. Me thinks Rebby chickens are about to come home to roost! I hope S gives her hell over the next few yuuuurs.

Reactions: 9
The irony of it all is any bullying (and I hope there isn’t) will be as a result of the tit her mother has put on social media about their family. She has denied them of privacy and made them a massive bullying target.

Reactions: 9
The only reason she’s stopping her daughter having social media is to control her and stop her seeing what her mother does online

Reactions: 11
Well for what it’s worth If S ever stumbles across tattle at least she can realise that a lot thought the girls were ace and she was a cow to S when she was little.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.