Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Oh come on I think it’s a bit ridiculous calling her fat. She’s far from fat. I’m sure most people on here are a larger clothes size than her going on the UK average. Insult her values but her weight is ridiculous to continuously go on about.
Someone who was once enough of a sanctimonious prick to say "skinny jeans are for skinny genes" absolutely deserves to have her weight gain pointed out IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Just had to pop on during my holiday that I’m actually enjoying, because I’ve been hanging on to this thread suggestion made by some funny Tattle bastards for a while.

Thread suggestion:
Just one Cornetto, give it to me… ‘No you fat b*stard, you've already had 3"

IMG_4311.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Let me get this right.. Lee is home and she’s fucked off to play golf - his hobby - and left him home with the kids after 2 weeks of night shift 🙄

Tell me you hate your husband…

• Wow
Reactions: 46

Sharpietail

So many things that have pissed me right off…
Music choice - it’s f***ing French! You’re in Italy you absolute thunderc**t.
Speedboat - it’s a water taxi. It’s how you get about Venice you twat.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Thread title nomination

#145 - Trip to Venice where much BRUSKETTA was scoffed, how long til she gives up the 75 Soft?

Reactions: 43

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I particularly enjoyed the bit when her and Pat forced a peck on the lips and S pipes up “ doing that and filming yourself is really weird” 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
IMG_8820.jpeg

I ❤ Rebecca Meldrum Celebrity Lookalike. When reached peak smugness, she appears to morph into housewives favourite Ben Shepherd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Im sorry but why is it any kind of issue/problem if poppy likes wearing leggings and fleeces? Her fucking MOTHER lives in the things!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Itsalwayssunny

Let me get this right.. Lee is home and she’s fucked off to play golf - his hobby - and left him home with the kids after 2 weeks of night shift 🙄

Tell me you hate your husband…
I was just thinking the same thing, if my husband had been away for two weeks I wouldn't be leaving his side. Even if he was sleeping off a night shift I would be beside him reading my book.
Choppers eve doesn't mean she is excited to see Lee, it means she is excited to ditch the kids on him

Reactions: 41

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Makes me laugh so much how tone deaf she is ALL THE TIME. Most people have worked all summer. Not been away on holiday. Not been able to swan off and do what they like as soon as their husband gets home. Yet here she is playing the woe is me card.

Also setting herself up for a “new school year new me” dramatic post where she swears she’s going to do 10 things every day and then do precisely none of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

avabella

VIP Member
That clip of them on the boat. They look like they have absolutely nothing in common at all. Awkward!
It’s giving me first date vibes when he tried to touch her knee 🤣🤣

Oh and she’s also wearing the same top she wore all day FRINGING yesterday, you absolute minger Beggy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36