Mrs Meldrum #144 Just one Cornetto, give it to me… No you fat bleep, you've already had 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last month being paid by dove to discuss the dangers of social media and children.. this month should I let my daughter have snap chat 😂

She’s obviously already given in and is using it for engagement for an incoming AD.. She’s babied her children and hidden them away from any form of internet/social media so they don’t see her shady behaviours. This is beginning of the end now thank god S wasnt filmed being born.. imagine when poor F hits academy and people find it online.

Also I thought S didn’t have a phone as Beggy said she was too young? 🤷🏼‍♀️ How’s she using Snapchat?

Reactions: 18
Remember when the girlies "didn't have iPads" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 unless they were doing Reading Eggs. She's always been a bleeding liar!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks for the thread title, wonder if ice cream will be one of the many things she’ll now be su su sensitive to but continue to eat 80% of the time 👀
IMG_4624.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I looked into food intolerance testing a while back, but everything reputable online, e.g. NHS seemed to suggest it's highly inaccurate unless carried out over time by a dietitian. Basically trial and error of keeping a food diary and eliminating and reintroducing various food groups at different times. I doubt this is what she's done.....

Reactions: 18
I await with bated breath her results… it’ll be random stuff that isn’t even really in most people’s diet. She’s just looking for something to blame for her weight. She couldn’t possibly have just put on weight cos’ of her age/diet/alcohol consumption. I’ve also heard that they’re pretty inaccurate but surprised she didn’t photograph herself getting it done? Makes me a tad suss.

Also! I thought alcohol made her so, so anxious and she decided to give it up for her wellbeing?! The Aperol addiction is hilarious though - she posts about them like it’s some exotic drink that no one else can possibly have. It was “trending” about 5 years ago from memory. Oh Beggy, she’s always one to miss the beat.

Right, morning rant over.

Reactions: 13
She said you couldn’t make it up what she is sensitive too, but unless it’s done properly then you’d be as well making up the results.
Does she not remember when she tested positive for coeliac?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What are the chances she's doneone of the many tests warned about that mean nothing. A majority of food sensitivities can only be diagnosed with a proper exclusion then reintroduction diet which takes time and effort- unlikely this is something Beggy will do!

'IgG is a protein in the blood that functions as an antibody. These commerical tests look for IgG4 for many food groups in the blood. If a result is positive, it is advised that you remove that food from the diet.

There is no strong evidence that these tests accurately identify a food intolerance. In fact, allergy doctors have investigated these tests and they have shown that you’re more likely to be told you have a positive food intolerance to a food you consumer regularly, not one you’re intolerant too.'
Guts Charity, 2023

'This blood test looks at IgG antibodies to specific foods present in your blood. The test claims that an increase in IgG to a certain food indicates intolerance to that food. IgG antibodies to food are found in all healthy adults & children who do not show any symptoms.

There is currently no convincing evidence to support this test and it is not recommended as a diagnostic tool.'
British Dietetic Association, 2023

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What are the chances she's done proper NHS food intolerance tests or will it be one of the many tests warned about that mean nothing. A majority of food sensitivities can only be diagnosed with a proper exclusion then reintroduction diet which takes time and effort- unlikely this is something Beggy will do!
perhaps she got it free when she bought the fake coeliac test?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So desperate to find a reason for her weight gain that isn’t just that she’s a lazy mare who shoves crap food in her gob, which can’t be worked off with strolls around the woods and jazzercise with her chums.

Watch her cut out whatever they tell her she’s ‘intolerant’ to for about a week, give up, and add that to the scrap heap of beggy fads.

RIP the Guinea pigs ☠ 🚽

Reactions: 16
She will have done one of those finger prick tests you can buy online!
She will share everything she’s sensitive to and for 1-2 days adjust her diet then she will get bored and want to eat all the foods she ‘sensitive’ too so that’s another thing out the window! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Imagine if it tells her she’s sensitive to mushrooms eggs and gluten! What will she have for lunch if she can’t have mushrooms and eggs on toast?!
She really wants there to be a reason to blame for her weight gain other than her own greed! Now I’m fat and overweight and trying to lose weight but I accept it’s TOTALLY my own fault that I’m overweight.
She is hardly massively obese! She’s got a bit chunky.
All she needs to do is download something like my fitness pal, stay within a calorie deficit and stay active.
She’s only in her 30’s-it is definitely harder to lose weight when you’re older! I used to lose the pounds really quickly but it does seem to take longer now!🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_1531.jpeg

Well, yes, you CAN make the results up. Haven’t you been listening at all? 🫠

IMG_1530.png

FYI Beggy, your step isn’t as big if you step on the top step. You need to climb in the middle for the full effect. (Tik Tok told me, so it must be true).

Reactions: 6
I await with bated breath her results… it’ll be random stuff that isn’t even really in most people’s diet. She’s just looking for something to blame for her weight. She couldn’t possibly have just put on weight cos’ of her age/diet/alcohol consumption. I’ve also heard that they’re pretty inaccurate but surprised she didn’t photograph herself getting it done? Makes me a tad suss.
Considering she had the test and results yesterday it won't be anything near reliable. Followed by an evening making the most of the menu because she can on the 75 canny be bothered.

perhaps she got it free when she bought the fake coeliac test?
That test brought her so much joy... until the doctors spoilt her fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.