Mrs Hinch #694 A boring trip down memory lane, Hinch is rattled by tattle again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just knew that cheese and tomato puree/passata were coming to top those Potatoes. They are her go to ingredients for pretty much anything she makes these days. Xx

Reactions: 21
She's a dick a massive dick.
As a half Italian wtf is this crap?! Might screen record and send it on the family group chat 😂😂😂😂😂😂 give my Zia a good laugh 😂
Anyway was in Aldi earlier, Hunch's seeeee-press was in the middle aisle, a lot of the baskkkits cleared after a busy Saturday apart from her tit. I did it guys I gave into temptation (for I have sinned) guuuuyzzzzzzz and I smelt it, I swear it had an after smell of poo. It was a load of crap. And also £1 more than the other lenor/fairy fabric conditioner.
I popped in to B&M last week before starting work because I needed some washing powder and I seen the Vacunt vibes so I thought I would have a sniff. I picked it up and the lid was loose so I grabbed it with my other hand to stop it dropping and spilt it down myself. It smelt rank. I'm going to assume someone before me had picked it up, opened it and had a sniff and they do decided it was rank and put it back. Throughout the day I kept getting whiffs of it. It was really unpleasant. I was thinking of all the huns raving about doing all of their washing ao they could constantly smell it throughout their homes and thought to myself there homes must be smelling rank.

Reactions: 17
Weepy has been allowed out to build stuff again. Is there a chicken missing? Only seen 5 the last few times - I thought there were 6.

Reactions: 9
Why doesn't she just be normal and make a Jacket potato with cheese or something rather than these 'tomato and cheese' same old same old on everything? Also as someone else mentioned here, the amount of oil on each potato was gross.

Reactions: 26
I don’t live near maldonia and I’m only learning guyz but my local council happily give you an extra recycling wheely bin- you just go on the website and ask for one and they deliver it. Might save some of you from buying a transit van to take Amazon boxes to the tip.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those deffo aren’t yesterday’s zoo nails
You beat me too it, thought I’d catch up first to make sure I wasn’t plagiarising anyone and there you were 😂😂 they defo arnt the same nails that she’s been tapping around the last few weeks. Will be interesting to see which ones she’s showing in the next few days

Reactions: 23
Right. So the potatoes look good. I mean, they aren't pizzas and maybe I'd just add cheese, melt it and then add sour cream and bacon 🤤 but as far as her concoctions go. This is OK. So it's obviously not hers but where's the tag??!
---

Thing is, she CAN cook. Back in the early days of her page I'm sure she rustled up a prawn risotto. It's a weird thing to lie about.
I'm dying on this hill, she can't cook. That prawn risotto was absolutely minging, it keeps being referred to as proof she can cook. Nup, sorry risotto is not stodgy and solid as in her picture and homemade risotto is not a ready meal. She was #hashtag hunting to see what would direct the most traffic to her social media. I'm fank you

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Everything they do is so awkward. Why is he kneeling on the floor while she's sitting on the sofa to play that game? It's like they've never heard of a table. The boys do crafts on the floor. Who knows where they actually eat. They are so weird

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Saw the potatoes and thought hmm ok let’s see where this is going and then out came the usual tomato paste and cheese, for god’s sake!
Surprised she didn't wrap it all in jusroll, or did she? Don't watch her stories, just wander in with me uninformed opinions 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This has confused me. So they put all the recycling into the van. Only to take it all back out. To then put it back in the van again. Am I reading that right? So what exactly was the point? All for a bit of content?
What a weird fucker she is.

View attachment 2873139
I took it as her making out that this is a game they play, dress up and load the van. Unload it then load it again. Repetition, yaknow, cos of the acoustic thing.

Reactions: 22
How doesn't she know who freddy krueger is, or what villains mean?
She's such a thick bleep, oh wait no sorry lol, she's playing up for the camera cos she thinks it's quirky..✨️ autism ✨️

Reactions: 40
She would do absolutely anything to avoid shagging that man….cant say I blame her

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So… Ronnie doesn’t like sauce and only eats beige food so while the rest are apparently eatting those crappy potato things? She is so full of tit it must hurt!
I’ve seen people mention about her “anxiety” on the last post and I genuinely believe she has anxious feelings but not anxiety, she feels like most people do when they have a job interview or starting a new job but hers must feel worse for her because it’s daily, it’s constant worry about getting caught out, about all her lies catching up with her, she reads here and knows we all see it so she must know it’s a ticking time bomb until the huns see it too, she knows we aren’t proper trolls because we keep it here but she must know eventually it will all spill out, and that must petrify her daily and rightly so

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Those deffo aren’t yesterday’s zoo nails
Tapple reviews.

Tapple is a lively game that encourages quick thinking, vocabulary skills, and a touch of suspense. Whether you’re playing with family or friends, it’s a delightful addition to any game night! 🎲🍎🕰

Dynamic, fast-paced and competitive, Tapple isn’t just a fun word game but can also be an effective and useful educational resource to help kids and even adults hone their vocabulary and creative language skills.

The game is for people aged over 8 years so somebody is trying to learn big words.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Tapple reviews.

Tapple is a lively game that encourages quick thinking, vocabulary skills, and a touch of suspense. Whether you’re playing with family or friends, it’s a delightful addition to any game night! 🎲🍎🕰

Dynamic, fast-paced and competitive, Tapple isn’t just a fun word game but can also be an effective and useful educational resource to help kids and even adults hone their vocabulary and creative language skills.

The game is for people aged over 8 years so somebody is trying to learn big words.
I fiink she only liked the sound of Tapple because it involves her tapping her painted claws, which we all know she laarves to do 😖 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.