Mrs Hinch #694 A boring trip down memory lane, Hinch is rattled by tattle again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right. So the potatoes look good. I mean, they aren't pizzas and maybe I'd just add cheese, melt it and then add sour cream and bacon 🤤 but as far as her concoctions go. This is OK. So it's obviously not hers but where's the tag??!
---
What the heck are pizza potatoes??? What’s wrong with just cheese on top? Again, you don’t see her eating it. Just follow a recipe from one of the two recipe books you own! You’d think two grown adults (one of whom had her own cooking range in Tescos) with two kitchens, a pantry & several fridges would be able to cook a nutritious family meal. Those boys don’t stand a chance do they?
Thing is, she CAN cook. Back in the early days of her page I'm sure she rustled up a prawn risotto. It's a weird thing to lie about.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My first ever post long time lurker so sorry if this has been mentioned and I might be wrong. Just saw her IG story of the potatoes and her nails have been freshly done recently but at the ‘zoo’ pic yesterday weren’t they gold and grown out, again apologise if I have it wrong 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Right. So the potatoes look good. I mean, they aren't pizzas and maybe I'd just add cheese, melt it and then add sour cream and bacon 🤤 but as far as her concoctions go. This is OK. So it's obviously not hers but where's the tag??!
---

Thing is, she CAN cook. Back in the early days of her page I'm sure she rustled up a prawn risotto. It's a weird thing to lie about.
She even tagged Jamie Oliver on her risotto post! Oh, she can cook, she’s just a lazy mare. I’m no Nigella but I can follow a recipe, anyone can. And I’ve got a few relatively basic but healthy meals that I can rustle up without a recipe. You have to learn to cook when you have kids and I’ve managed to raise the Happy toddlers to adults without them contracting scurvy or being fussy eaters!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly can't get my head around her using what looks to be dog tit bags as laces in her kids shoes. 🫣🫣🫣

Screenshot_20240413_172647_Blindstory for Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
She did and tagged
---

Jamie Oliver🙄

Reactions: 10
This has confused me. So they put all the recycling into the van. Only to take it all back out. To then put it back in the van again. Am I reading that right? So what exactly was the point? All for a bit of content?
What a weird fucker she is.

mrshinchhome_1713026421104.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Seriously why does she have to duck around with food all the time! Just cook something normal without tomato sauce and pre-grated cheese you absolute thundercunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Mince meat
Spaghetti
Garlic
Onions
Pepper
Basil
Turmeric
Red peppers
Carrots

And you have Spaghetti bolognaise.

It isn't hard to cook a meal that doesn't look like something they've baked on Tots Tv.

Either she's a thick c*nt who can't cook or she can't be left to chop the above veg on her own.

Lazy tw*t.

Reactions: 23
Pisses around with food the same way she pisses around at life!
Nothing she does is of any benefit to her, her family or her 3 followers!
She tries so hard to get these food videos to go viral, it's not going to happen when they've been done 100s of times already and much better than anything she ever shows!
Waste of time.

Reactions: 21
Saw the potatoes and thought hmm ok let’s see where this is going and then out came the usual tomato paste and cheese, for god’s sake!

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Has she discovered passata finally... After forcing the twinz to eat puree on everything?

Reactions: 13
She's a dick a massive dick.
As a half Italian wtf is this crap?! Might screen record and send it on the family group chat 😂😂😂😂😂😂 give my Zia a good laugh 😂
Anyway was in Aldi earlier, Hunch's seeeee-press was in the middle aisle, a lot of the baskkkits cleared after a busy Saturday apart from her tit. I did it guys I gave into temptation (for I have sinned) guuuuyzzzzzzz and I smelt it, I swear it had an after smell of poo. It was a load of crap. And also £1 more than the other lenor/fairy fabric conditioner.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.