Mrs Hinch #680 She can’t cope, she can’t sleep, she can’t have babydoll sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to go tinfoil hat and say that the whole doll troll thing was orchestrated by YMU as a reason to get her an article. Either from them to keep her (somewhat) in the public eye or as a result of her pestering them because she wanted some press.
I think you are right - it was all set up. There was a reason why Sophie was showing her son’s Christmas present on IG followed by a supposed ‘troll’ message. Imagine living your life like this just to get into the daily fail. Anyway, Her son’s Xmas presents should remain PRIVATE!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Bingo for everyone! She’s so predictable and desperate. Another nice little non article out there now about what should be private for Lonald. Imagine finding that later, mummazzz filtered to duck looking like Katie Price snarling about a tend trolls message when you all you wanted was to play with a doll 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t believe for a second that lonnie and rennie don’t already have a doll in the room of doom playroom, that entire story was created by EMU or whatever the duck her agency is called! They delivered the doll, pram etc to the crem, she acted out the story about Ron wanted a doll, then someone from the agency sent that message pretending to be a troll. No-one from her family is intelligent enough to use or understand virtue signalling and use it in that context, she then has a rant filtered to fuckery, hair placed just so then hey presto; column inches because someone from the agency phoned the Daily fail. All that at the expense of her child, I have actually run out of words for how bleeping disgusting her and her useless prick of a husband are.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
My insta feed is filled with shark and flash ads. Hinch is nowhere to be seen. New girl on the block has taken over, her house is nicer and she does it better.

Reactions: 26
Boys have 100% already got dolls and prams in the prison playroom - I swear we’ve seen them before.

no message box on any of her stories for me but then I don’t follow her so may be different for others 🤷🏼‍♀️

LQOF posted a very similar list the other day for Christmas clean…

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Took me a while to find the OK article. YMU obviously had a busy day getting all its stars a mention with Hinch way down on the list. Spelt her name wrong, again. I thought Len was also a typo but remembered his name isn’t actually Lon. No comments allowed. Wonder why 😂😂

• Haha
She really is a pathetic sad sack of tit. Deffo wrote them messages to herself to have an excuse to come on fully filtered, eye duck herself while having a rant at the expense of her kids.
Well it's Christmas next week, hopefully Santa brings her a bleeping life and some respect.

• Haha
Does he want a dil because he's seen her page and assumes that's what people look like.blow up dolls. I mean what with the new barbie doll hair sweep too. And that bambibimbo filter. its not you you fag end.View attachment 2632856who the duck is this. Hahaha I look and laugh because what the actual fuckerie does she think she is doing with this filter.View attachment 2632857View attachment 2632858View attachment 2632859haha eloòoooooongate that head.sliiiiiim the jawwww.
View attachment 2632860yes yes guys I'm that witchView attachment 2632861sparky bum bum
And that child's been hiding those dolls he laaaarves hasn't he. Seen not one.(que dropping folls around the place( but not one sign of a doll. Not even in hos room.toy room. Nah not one.
Nice message to yourself. Once again oversharing her boys private lives. What is the point in you uou evil witch.seriously.your one hideous mother. One hideous person and you should have zero presence online and you should have zero presence in thise boys life tbh.harsh,but your destruction of them is swift and horrifying to witness.
---

The papers didn't even use her new promo shots.how dare they!
Does she think she looks good on this filter? She looks like a bleeping trout.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Already? I do vaguely remember her doing this with Ron.
---

There isn’t a reply box on the story so it wouldn’t let me. Amazing how some people were able to.
No reply box for me either on any of her stories 🤔

Reactions: 14
I got my son a wee doll & buggy one year as he was obsessed with his cousins, also a little ironing board and plastic iron….he ‘ironed’ a coupla tea towels then never really bothered his arse with them, so I ended up donating them, but didn’t splash it all over the internet coz I knew someone would probably think it was a bit weird 😂

if you share all the private details of your life/your kids lives, on an open insta account with ‘millions’ of bots followers….u should expect the opinions of others….what is it that keeps surprising her!?! 😂 bleeping imbecile

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tell you what keeps surprising me -her Face Filters! Now why aren’t the papers talking about that! Someone like mrs Hinch, followed by millions (of paid for Bots) using filters to alter her face, yet is allowed to promote skincare and makeup products. She is harmful to young women, anyone with MH issues, issues with their body, the list goes on. Buying a doll for your little boy isn’t harmful nor wrong -however, sharing his Xmas presents to strangers whilst wearing a face filter IS! 😡 such bad parenting.

Reactions: 33
The story was clearly posted wanting a reaction. It's sad that someone gave her it, like come on, the message is ridiculous! But why would you chose to post that single toy/gift and not maybe a round up of what she is buying for ideas? There are two reasons I can think of. She wants the speculation (and engagement that no doubt goes with it) again, or she wanted that sort of message so she could play the victim and rant. Now there is every chance she/someone close has written the message intentionally to make sure that she has something to react to, or she chose to look out specifically for them coming given how many other messages she manages to ignore. But she's not stupid, she knows what happens with the rants. She knows the scummy tabloids scrape IG for info to write a load of filler pieces. I wonder if after her not-so-tend-bestie-anymore having prime time TV last night had her yearning for some attention today.
She has done the boy with a dolly and pram present before. She bought a doll and pram for Ronaldo and then posted alleged messages mocking the purchase. Everything she does is either for money and/or attention. *Disclaimer* I give a total of absolute zero fucks what anyone choses to purchase for their kids (although I do take maximum umbridge when the hunz claim their children just want to dress up like Madame Hunch, like duck they do. )
---
I’ve always thought I was crap at cleaning! I hate it and have hated it for over 50 years! The quicker it’s done the better! But after watching the famous cleaner/ not a cleanaaah I’ve realised I’m not bad at it! In fact I may even go as far as saying I’m better than her! And I’m kind to the environment so I may start up my own IG page! Any ideas gratefully received!
Obviously this will never happen cos I ain’t a cleanaaah and I have more important and better things to do with my life!
Get yourself a dolly pram and a baby doll sheep to go in actual dolly pram, use the #whatamIlike #mycrazylife and #ijustlurrrvveeeeeit #obssssssedddddded and #blesssssshhhhhhed. Make sure everyone sees your wandering around your urban landscape neighbourhood estate shouting 'I love fields' go on the beg for a pair of outdoor morning sssslippppers and tell everyone you are famous, innit. You are now a content creator of great influence, but if Ok mag want to interview you for a quote make sure you reply 'I can't believe it, I don't know how this happened to Moi, I'm just a gurl from a village who pushes me hansomezzzzzzz wooly around in a dolly pram" DM me dad for more information, atv
---
I think you are right - it was all set up. There was a reason why Sophie was showing her son’s Christmas present on IG followed by a supposed ‘troll’ message. Imagine living your life like this just to get into the daily fail. Anyway, Her son’s Xmas presents should remain PRIVATE!
Paid for article by her management in a desperate attempt to keep her relevant

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Does he want a dil because he's seen her page and assumes that's what people look like.blow up dolls. I mean what with the new barbie doll hair sweep too. And that bambibimbo filter. its not you you fag end.View attachment 2632856who the duck is this. Hahaha I look and laugh because what the actual fuckerie does she think she is doing with this filter.View attachment 2632857View attachment 2632858View attachment 2632859haha eloòoooooongate that head.sliiiiiim the jawwww.
View attachment 2632860yes yes guys I'm that witchView attachment 2632861sparky bum bum
And that child's been hiding those dolls he laaaarves hasn't he. Seen not one.(que dropping folls around the place( but not one sign of a doll. Not even in hos room.toy room. Nah not one.
Nice message to yourself. Once again oversharing her boys private lives. What is the point in you uou evil witch.seriously.your one hideous mother. One hideous person and you should have zero presence online and you should have zero presence in thise boys life tbh.harsh,but your destruction of them is swift and horrifying to witness.
---

she looks like a man in these pics

Reactions: 8
I 100% believe it was orchestrated- just like the fake harassment she got on the plane re her badly behaved brats.
She is so desperate for any press. I’m so embarrassed for them! Every single press she’s had in the past 2 years is about negative stuff, trollz or weight or tend anxiety.

Vile.
I’d add that nonob sees himself as an alpha, football fanatic oioi so I VERY much doubt someone as thick as him would let his son play with a doll.

Reactions: 24
Cleaning already spotlessly clean things. I mean whose oven is THAT clean prior to a pre Christmas clean??? If yours is and you use it, you’re actually my hero!

Opening and showing lennies doll in the guise of “putting batteries in” (doesn’t explain why the whole set up was shown including pram and set up travel cot 🤔)

Luckily finding a troll message in amongst all the “I get so many messages guysssss I can’t read them all”

Going on a heavily filtered rant (who wants an au naturale shot on daily fail / ok online right?!)

Are her sheep blind or just plain bleeping stupid?? How do they not see? Its honestly like a cult.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She has done the boy with a dolly and pram present before. She bought a doll and pram for Ronaldo and then posted alleged messages mocking the purchase. Everything she does is either for money and/or attention. *Disclaimer* I give a total of absolute zero fucks what anyone choses to purchase for their kids (although I do take maximum umbridge when the hunz claim their children just want to dress up like Madame Hunch, like duck they do. )
---

Get yourself a dolly pram and a baby doll sheep to go in actual dolly pram, use the #whatamIlike #mycrazylife and #ijustlurrrvveeeeeit #obssssssedddddded and #blesssssshhhhhhed. Make sure everyone sees your wandering around your urban landscape neighbourhood estate shouting 'I love fields' go on the beg for a pair of outdoor morning sssslippppers and tell everyone you are famous, innit. You are now a content creator of great influence, but if Ok mag want to interview you for a quote make sure you reply 'I can't believe it, I don't know how this happened to Moi, I'm just a gurl from a village who pushes me hansomezzzzzzz wooly around in a dolly pram" DM me dad for more information, atv
---

Paid for article by her management in a desperate attempt to keep her relevant
I also remember the small soft doll that she got Ron at one point (possibly gifted), and the doll house, etc. It's sad people give her the reaction (assuming it wasn't from someone in her camp) because it is exactly what she wants. It is manipulation to get herself some attention, be it engagement or a tiny sympathy piece in some scummy paper.

As for people questioning whether Fiddle and Inch would know what Virtue Signalling and 'woke' is to use it, I can completely believe that they would watch/follow some of the whingers that bleat on about it ad nauseum (as like Hinch and her doll rants, they don't have much else going for them!). Plus, Hinch has been accused of virtue signalling a few times in here so I'd imagine when they are keeping up with the threads they'll have had to Google it a couple of times.

Reactions: 17
---

And look how wonky the background is, filtered to duck!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It's always the bloody hair for me. Poor old fiddle must have stood in front of her with a mirror for hours while she kept adjusting it.
---
It's always the bloody hair for me. Poor old fiddle must have stood in front of her with a mirror for hours while she kept adjusting it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I 100% believe it was orchestrated- just like the fake harassment she got on the plane re her badly behaved brats.
She is so desperate for any press. I’m so embarrassed for them! Every single press she’s had in the past 2 years is about negative stuff, trollz or weight or tend anxiety.

Vile.
I’d add that nonob sees himself as an alpha, football fanatic oioi so I VERY much doubt someone as thick as him would let his son play with a doll.
I think it has to be the doll thing, the kids on the plane, the kids being tutted at, the kids, the kids, the kids to play on the sympathy of the followers she has left as well. Not sure many would have sympathy for her herself anymore so plays on their emotions around kids.

As a side note, I noticed a lot of her type of followers being mean on a recent Home Bargains post earlier. A couple in front of an Xmas tree who change into Mickey blankets (Hinch in their username). 'Be kind' obviously only extends to protecting the feelings of the influencers they have on a pedestal who don't give a damn about their existence beyond clicks and money. To go out your way to publicly comment on someone's weight, yet no doubt consoling the likes of Hinch over a probable fake message.

Reactions: 11
Cleaning already spotlessly clean things. I mean whose oven is THAT clean prior to a pre Christmas clean??? If yours is and you use it, you’re actually my hero!

Opening and showing lennies doll in the guise of “putting batteries in” (doesn’t explain why the whole set up was shown including pram and set up travel cot 🤔)

Luckily finding a troll message in amongst all the “I get so many messages guysssss I can’t read them all”

Going on a heavily filtered rant (who wants an au naturale shot on daily fail / ok online right?!)

Are her sheep blind or just plain bleeping stupid?? How do they not see? Its honestly like a cult.
They are just plain bleeping stupid love. bleeping robots the lot of them

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.