Mrs Hinch #680 She can’t cope, she can’t sleep, she can’t have babydoll sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think autism is a shameful secret that should be kept quiet or something?

You should meet my 12yo who doesn’t care who knows she’s autistic, and who understands herself so well and is learning to advocate for herself at school every day. It’s because she understands that autism, for her, is neither a terrible thing nor a superpower. It’s just who she is.

The sooner we start viewing autism in a neutral way and not this hush-hush, private, still deeply stigmatised thing the better.
As an adult she can make the decision to share any information she wants about herself, but she has no right to do that about anyone else without their knowledge or consent. It's not about shame, it's about privacy.

Reactions: 37
This. She is 100% autistic. Have thought this for ages. Of course she is. And you know what, good for her for finally telling the world. Well known people who announce, make it that bit easier for my daughter to accept who she is.
I haven’t got the energy to be angry about this. This is only a good thing. Adhd became trendy. Autism has not. This takes guts to admit. But it was also blatantly obvious.
---

Oh come on. Social anxiety.
Rigid thinking
Masking
Eating disorders
Obsession with looks.
It’s all there. Have you seen Christine mcguinness, they’re very similar
Do you think 'good for her' for exploiting Ronnie too?

Reactions: 30
bleeping hell it's raucous tonight 🍿

Tend Sofa with her tend diagnosis. And exploiting her 5 year old for likes and sharing all his medical information.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do you think autism is a shameful secret that should be kept quiet or something?

You should meet my 12yo who doesn’t care who knows she’s autistic, and who understands herself so well and is learning to advocate for herself at school every day. It’s because she understands that autism, for her, is neither a terrible thing nor a superpower. It’s just who she is.

The sooner we start viewing autism in a neutral way and not this hush-hush, private, still deeply stigmatised thing the better.
No i don't and that isn't what I said. I Said it's fine for her to post anything she wants about herself bit it's not OK for her to expose her 4 year olds privacy like this.
---
Honestly, you lot need to just seriously....Get..A..Life.
Why do you all so obsessively watch and follow her if you dislike her so much. It's embarrassing..
Concentrate on your own life 🙄
Piss off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
This. She is 100% autistic. Have thought this for ages. Of course she is. And you know what, good for her for finally telling the world. Well known people who announce, make it that bit easier for my daughter to accept who she is.
I haven’t got the energy to be angry about this. This is only a good thing. Adhd became trendy. Autism has not. This takes guts to admit. But it was also blatantly obvious.
---

Oh come on. Social anxiety.
Rigid thinking
Masking
Eating disorders
Obsession with looks.
It’s all there. Have you seen Christine mcguinness, they’re very similar
What the hell does "obsession with looks" have to do with autism? What a load of bollocks. People who are autistic notoriously do not give a tit re looks - it's not even on their radar, the nature of it being they struggle to understand social norms which of course includes not understanding an urge to "look cool".

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Can I ask a question? Please ignore if it’s not appropriate or wrong, just wondering why as an adult you want the diagnosis? I know with kids it can help with education etc, but is there still help available to adults in some way or will it just be a help on a personal level to understand why you behave in certain ways? I hope this doesn’t come across as intrusive, just genuinely interested 💕
My son is currently on the autism pathway and has been for two years. I believe that I am also nuerodiverse and also have ASD. For me a diagnosis isn't about what support may or may not be available, it would be about making sense of many aspects of my life. Why I never fitted in anywhere, why I can't hold a conversation without saying something incredibly unrelated or stupid, why I am 30 years old and have zero friends because I just don't know how to respond in social situations. It would explain my crippling anxiety that has led to agoraphobia. Its not always about a label but more to make sense of things.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
As a Sen teacher who teaches children who have battled for years for a diagnosis she makes me sick. My own daughter is clearly neurodiverse and after 4 years we are having to pay privately for a diagnosis and support
Yet this clown has done a giggle search, mimicked the criteria and here we are.
wouldn’t surprise me if she’s applied for a blue badge and PIP the lazy lying bleep
💯! It takes bleeping years. God she'd do anything for attention.
I guess this is her big announcement.
---
Honestly, you lot need to just seriously....Get..A..Life.
Why do you all so obsessively watch and follow her if you dislike her so much. It's embarrassing..
Concentrate on your own life 🙄
Why are you so obsessed with us you creep.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No i don't and that isn't what I said. I Said it's fine for her to post anything she wants about herself bit it's not OK for her to expose her 4 year olds privacy like this.
Exactly. A 12 year old deciding that they want to share this information about themselves is fine. Ron probably isn’t even old enough to understand what any of this means, let alone consent to it being shared with millions of people publicly. It shouldn’t be hush hush, but that’s Ron’s decision.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.