Mrs Hinch #680 She can’t cope, she can’t sleep, she can’t have babydoll sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh she gets worse by the day. As soon as the doll story went up I knew it would be followed by a “troll” message, so desperate for attention it’s pathetic.
I always stay away from the pregnancy speculation with this bleep, as you all know we lost our youngest child and the way she treats her children makes me sick, as does the way she invites pregnancy speculation, but my senses are tingling and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s going somewhere with that doll.
She’s sick in the head, has nothing, so it would sicken me to my core if she had another, but it would not surprise me.
I’ll stand by what I’ve said a million times…she doesn’t deserve children.
She's probably just sulking that she can't have babydoll sheep so bought a baby doll. Not going anywhere but to the tip with it in a week

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yawn 🥱
Who dis please
---
Just jumping in to say I dont believe for a second anyone sent her a message about the doll. New obsession she just made up btw otherwise we would know about it already.

she’s so desperate for attention that she’s jumping on the victim wagon again.

sopha - no one gives a shot about your kids. Stop pretending they’re into unusual toys or record players or tins just to give yourself an angle.
They’re as boring as you anre and they just love their tablet and tv.

maybe you bought the doll for yourself.

you’re a bleep. Good night.
could not have said it better myself, have yourself a chiefs kiss & get well you little nusty xoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh shocker. Bingo for whoever said old Fiddle Dee Dee would be on the burner phone sending a message about Lennie and the doll. And how funny as soon as it happened the papers and OK mag had the story already written. My god she’s so predictable and boring as duck.
Christmas clean? Slophy, most of that is done anyway. It’ll be minging by 25th you muppet

Reactions: 52
The story was clearly posted wanting a reaction. It's sad that someone gave her it, like come on, the message is ridiculous! But why would you chose to post that single toy/gift and not maybe a round up of what she is buying for ideas? There are two reasons I can think of. She wants the speculation (and engagement that no doubt goes with it) again, or she wanted that sort of message so she could play the victim and rant. Now there is every chance she/someone close has written the message intentionally to make sure that she has something to react to, or she chose to look out specifically for them coming given how many other messages she manages to ignore. But she's not stupid, she knows what happens with the rants. She knows the scummy tabloids scrape IG for info to write a load of filler pieces. I wonder if after her not-so-tend-bestie-anymore having prime time TV last night had her yearning for some attention today.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Does he want a dil because he's seen her page and assumes that's what people look like.blow up dolls. I mean what with the new barbie doll hair sweep too. And that bambibimbo filter. its not you you fag end.
Screenshot_20231215_234357_Instagram.jpg
who the duck is this. Hahaha I look and laugh because what the actual fuckerie does she think she is doing with this filter.
Screenshot_20231215_234347_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231215_234340_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231215_234327_Instagram.jpg
haha eloòoooooongate that head.sliiiiiim the jawwww.
Screenshot_20231215_234312_Instagram.jpg
yes yes guys I'm that witch
Screenshot_20231215_234302_Instagram.jpg
sparky bum bum
And that child's been hiding those dolls he laaaarves hasn't he. Seen not one.(que dropping folls around the place( but not one sign of a doll. Not even in hos room.toy room. Nah not one.
Nice message to yourself. Once again oversharing her boys private lives. What is the point in you uou evil witch.seriously.your one hideous mother. One hideous person and you should have zero presence online and you should have zero presence in thise boys life tbh.harsh,but your destruction of them is swift and horrifying to witness.
---
Yawn 🥱
The papers didn't even use her new promo shots.how dare they!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I dislike her cleaning videos. Stuff that's already clean (particularly the stupid bleeping untouched oven) being sprayed with more cleaning product than I'd use in a year. Pouring chemicals neat down the sink. Her stupid hair flick of her stupid chavvy dry hair extensions. Another replay of that utility under the sink cupboard being cleaned. Undeclared advert with her book and cleaning scents.

Hate it. dislike her.

Reactions: 49
Who's dat moody arse? 😂😂😂😂😂
More horse mane than actual body.

View attachment 2632683

View attachment 2632684

View attachment 2632686
I mean come on…. Who cleans their house with a full face of make up on and their hair (well somebody’s hair 😂) perfectly waved and cascading down to her wrists. Seriously there’s not a single bead of sweat on her forehead. When I clean my house I look that rough I’m ashamed to answer the door but she could put the mop down and go straight out if it wasn’t for that crippling anxiety she’s got 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I’ve always thought I was crap at cleaning! I hate it and have hated it for over 50 years! The quicker it’s done the better! But after watching the famous cleaner/ not a cleanaaah I’ve realised I’m not bad at it! In fact I may even go as far as saying I’m better than her! And I’m kind to the environment so I may start up my own IG page! Any ideas gratefully received!
Obviously this will never happen cos I ain’t a cleanaaah and I have more important and better things to do with my life!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
4.7 million followers? She must have accounts messaging her ALL the time then (😏) and she just happens to have had time to read and find THIS one….??!!
Yeah right.
More fakery, just to give her something to do with her account.

Reactions: 57
Her list of what shes “cleaned” pre Christmas is a list of things I need to clean almost daily in a busy household. None of that was a proper deep clean. She really can’t be arsed with the cleaning. She didn’t even promote her spray wipe done did she? She’s only got the sssshhcents now hasn’t she? I wonder if she only wants to be associated with a small line of cleaning products. She’s actually mad.

Reactions: 25
Yawn 🥱
Already? I do vaguely remember her doing this with Ron.
---
Oh shocker. Bingo for whoever said old Fiddle Dee Dee would be on the burner phone sending a message about Lennie and the doll. And how funny as soon as it happened the papers and OK mag had the story already written. My god she’s so predictable and boring as duck.
Christmas clean? Slophy, most of that is done anyway. It’ll be minging by 25th you muppet
There isn’t a reply box on the story so it wouldn’t let me. Amazing how some people were able to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I'm going to go tinfoil hat and say that the whole doll troll thing was orchestrated by YMU as a reason to get her an article. Either from them to keep her (somewhat) in the public eye or as a result of her pestering them because she wanted some press.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I'm going to go tinfoil hat and say that the whole doll troll thing was orchestrated by YMU as a reason to get her an article. Either from them to keep her (somewhat) in the public eye or as a result of her pestering them because she wanted some press.
I have my tinfoil hat on too as I thought the same

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.