Mrs Hinch #679 Forget the Elf, leave Hinch on the shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
**New thread title suggestion**
Another week of absences so enjoy the doll Lon, mummy will be throwing it out the pram come 2024 when the contracts have all dried up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can I ask a really stupid question but it’s been bugging me! How does she get DM’s if she has everything switched off? All the twats I follow get messages but they all have them switched off!
---
Oh and yes I know they all send them to themselves but my brain finds it illogical!
I have wondered this as her messages on stories are turned off!!

Reactions: 6
Well there's a lesson for you Hinch, stop sharing your kids on social media and they won't get trolled. But we know the whole thing was set up, you probably bought the doll so you could say it was for Lennie, then pretend you had received a message (from yourself). Hinch needs to take a good long hard look at herself, this is bizarre behaviour. I don't actually know how she lives with herself I would have sleepless nights if I had ever been such a bleep to my kids.
If her entire family weren’t happily riding the gravy train they would have staged an intervention by now and insisted she get help. She has a serious mental health problem and is inflicting her issues on her children. The whole family is to blame at this point.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.