Mrs Hinch #679 Forget the Elf, leave Hinch on the shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll just leave these here…… 🤭 Using real not tend pics…. with comments from the hunzz from the eye bleeping “Shoot” ……photoshoot to those of us who aren’t narcs and have ideas that we’re a chelebrity modeeeel 🙄 The 3 tutting bus grannies will be tutting overtime if they see the “Shoot” 😂

IMG_0176.jpeg
IMG_0179.jpeg

IMG_0175.jpeg

IMG_0178.jpeg

The best pic of the lot… the camels arse 🤭 Are their tails usually that neat or has the twit had them snipped by whoever pudding basin cuts the toddler twinsssh hair😂

IMG_0180.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Are we all missing the point??
Why the bloody dog and alpaca pics and not her bleeping kids!!!????
bleeping weird man

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I see the shoulder is out again maybe she wanted to be page three after the reflection posted the other day that a tattler spotted.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh my god that ugly suit! Is boss babe Hinch returning?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Why has she been dressed like Lawyer Barbie? When she's actually a scruffy chav that wears leggings and tracksuits as everyday wear? I'll be intruiged to see what media piece this is for, it can't be a Christmas magazine shoot, as they've covered up all of Xmas. Can't be for an item to sell or brand launch, surely not?! Hope we aren't kept waiting for as long as we were with the sheep
---
Found an old pic of Sofe and Mamfa, just adding it for anyone that hasn't seen it before

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
The first word that came to me when I watched that reel was FRUMPY.

Those extensions are so outdated.

The clothes were all old fashioned and frumpy.

And the black shoes ….. Either wear heels or wear flats. They were like granny shoes. You know when old women like wearing heels still when they go to a do but they can’t have them too high because they cant walk…

• Haha
Reactions: 66
So ironic having the lyrics "why don't you be you" playing as she dresses in clothes she never wears and covered in makeup 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ya know what really gets my goat is that she makes this whole pre video making out like she doesn't want to do the shoot. As though she's been forced to do it because she's in such high demand. The reality is she has completely engineered it. It's "her" team. I can't stand this faux lil ole Soph I just want to sit at home with my animals but fame keeps knocking on my door but I don't know why. Maybe it's because you put your entire bleeping life online and constantly beg for attention?!
Can't believe this is my life that I have begged, borrowed and stolen to get here. Girl put another record on already cos you broke.

Reactions: 65
Yep
The first word that came to me when I watched that reel was FRUMPY.

Those extensions are so outdated.

The clothes were all old fashioned and frumpy.

And the black shoes ….. Either wear heels or wear flats. They were like granny shoes. You know when old women like wearing heels still when they go to a do but they can’t have them too high because they cant walk…
Yep you cant make a silk purse out of a pigs ear

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder how much time and money she’s spent finding those outfits. She doesn’t credit a stylist does she? She chose those clothes. Bet she kept the tags on and sends tbrm back.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I reckon it was half new promo/publicity shots (as per contract as someone mentioned in the last thread) and the rest was personal animal snogging photos for her me-mory room.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.