Mrs Hinch #678 Going back to her roots with grey, thinking it will make the sheep stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The quotes are all a load of bull 💩

she uses them to pretend to be this busy, relatable working mum, for engagement and sympathy purposes. The sad thing is, I actually think the staged photos of the kids and these quotes are actually pre planned for her ‘working’ week of content. She’ll no doubt have more tat to show her followers and adverts, so needs to pull them in using her kids and the fact that she’s (not Jamie) up through the night with Lennie and she’s just so tired she has to make another hot chocolate and grab her list book and get them ready for whatever advert she’s about to plug today.

Reactions: 37
Mrs Hinch #678 Going back to her roots with grey, thinking it will make the sheep stay

Fankyou to @mushroomprincess22 for the new “Chief’s Kisssh” thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly mark them with Thread Suggestion.

The Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page There’s answers there to all sorts of questions, such as:
Q) Who lives at Greyskull, her old home now?
A) Her sister Mamfa and her family.
Q) Is she pregnant?
A) No idea and we don’t care

Thread #500 is a must read, especially for newbie Nusties, so grab some crunky snacks, 10litres of coke and settle down to have your 👀 opened to her lies and use of filters.
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Since the last thread recap....

Tuesday 21st

It came to light that Sopha did indeed go to watch NoNob play football, with Fiddle, the toddler twinsssh and the niece. There’s a blurry photo of her in the stands, but this shows better what her and her mummaz looked like 🤭 She still hasn’t congratulated NoNob for winning. Seeing as it raised money for charity a little mention would have gone a long way.
View attachment 2598682

She also showed her set up in “The Memory Room” for her exciting press calls and interviews..... never heard anymore about it. Fingers crossed it’s not another Children’sssh book, the first was as much of a flop as her big floppy hat 🤭
View attachment 2598685

Next up, she showed how much Christmasssh tat she had in the loft.... it’s a wonder Trace could move around living up there 🤭 Freda Fiddly Fingers had to help her with it all (Of course she did, it was probably all over Fiddles bedroom floor at Camel Farm 🤭) Sopha declared that she wasn’t buying another single thing for Christmas, but has repeatedly ignored herself ever since by buying more tat 🙄
View attachment 2598688

Next up were the toddler twinsssh Ronald and Lonald’s Christmasssh day outfitsssh, they’re schooo schoffft guyssssh 🙄 Still supporting schmall businessesssh, that tiny retailer called “Next” 🙄🙄🙄
View attachment 2598691

There was another appearance of the dumpling casserole 🤢 Not quite sure if it was the same one she showed before or if old NoNob and Fiddle were subjected to eating another. The gravy looked like dirty puddle water. Personally I’d rather do an eating Bush Tucker Trial and I find them absolutely revolting 🤮
View attachment 2598692

To end the day we had NoNob rolling around on the floor.... no not with tummy ache from the stodgy dumplings but with the toddler twinsssh right before bedtime.... and they wonder why R&L have trouble sleeping 🙄

Wednesday 22nd

Starts the day with a “Happy Wednesday” post. Why the need to celebrate it being Wednesday, not a fecking clue to be honesssssscht. But she accompanied it with another hot chocklittttt, using her Velvetiser (Give it up Sopha, Hotel Chocolat aren’t interested in working wivvv you, just like Dryrobe 🤭) Mentioned being on a diet. I bet she had so many “Soph, you don’t need to diet hun, you’re perfect as you are, my queen” type of messages from the hunzzz 🙄

Next up.... yet another AD for NOTHS. It was mostly more tat to be honesssssscht. Personalised tea towels, key ring for Weepy, blesssh’is’arrrt and old mouth breather himself NoNob had to put in an appearance to be a cringe arsenal hole while “Helping” to put on her necklace 🤢
View attachment 2598704

Then there was an odd story about the camels “Play fighting” Whether they were or weren’t it looked to me like RoyOiOi and the other one were being absolute arsenal holes to the poor brown one. No idea of his name, possibly Rupert, but LEAVE HIM ALONE, he’s one of us nusties, blesssh’is’arrrt.

Next up, yet another vomfessscht 🤢 This time brie and cranberry in pastry that looked so dry. In fact she said herself it was as dry as NoNob’s flip flop.... I wonder how many times she’s tried to eat one 🙄
View attachment 2598709

There was then a pity post.... hoping that when the future Ronald and Lonald see all of the BS and how many times she used them for content they might forgive her if she posts this now 🙄 FFS She’s in her 30s, hardly growing up is she 🙄
View attachment 2598710

Thursday 23rd

Day off.... thank duck for that to be honesssssscht

Friday 24th

First post of the day is of Ronsomes with his tins.... again. By this stage I’m wondering if she’s trying to get a brand deal with HEINZ 🙄

She’s hoping Santa brings him a handheld scanner, not a till scanner though... which is in fact a beg for the hunzzz or some company or other to send her a freebie 🙄
View attachment 2598711

Next up... Black Friday 50% off Garnier Vitamin C Brightening Serum.... find yourselves a small cupboard that doubles as a wardrobe and eye duck yourself in the mirror. This time though she’s in her barffffroom, still eye bleeping herself in a mirror and she ends the AD by saying to pop your SPF on afterwards... unlike her though as she prefers kisses from the sun on her face, which her mummaz promised if she left off the SPF 🙄
View attachment 2598715
View attachment 2598717

Over to NoNob where he post a story that he’d taken Audrey Roberts for a walk.... IYKYN 🤭 It was Hennerz or was it? It could have been any dog as we couldn’t clearly see him. NoNob might have just walked past a field and snapped a pic of Joe Blogg’s dog 🤭
View attachment 2598719

Next up a last min Black Friday AD for Country Abodes Christmasssh collection. It wasn’t even her photo or anything she’s bought but says she has so many pieces from them and that she lovessssssh them 🙄
View attachment 2598721

She’s painted the living room wall (Except it wouldn’t have been her) It’s now French Grey..... Will Camel Lodge become Greyskull the 2nd 🤔 Is she already bored of the “Trendy” Greige. She’s just trying to get the grey loving hunzz back on side with a grey wall. To be honesssssscht the after pic looks a bit “Snotty Green” I’m sure that’s more to do with Camel Lodge’s candle lighting than the actual colour though 🤭
View attachment 2598723
View attachment 2598724

We then had more outfits for the toddler twinsssh from yet another schmall businesssh. Is another circus coming to town by the look of the leggings 🤭
View attachment 2598725

Next up the playroom (Commonly mistaken for a photographic dark room) Christmasssh tree. No matter where the boyssssh put the decorations she’ll move them all to make it a perfect pic for the gram. The wall looks a bit snotty Green in there too 🤭
View attachment 2598726

We then have the motorbike disease jumper finally making an appearance along with her new hairdo. Sopha, hunnnnnay.... why not just pin ya mop up on top of ya head as per usual. 🙄
View attachment 2598730

Saturday 25th

First up a pic of the Camels sticking their heads in the Oraaaaangery door. They can’t come in that way because the Christmasssh tree is now up, with the lights on. To be honesssssscht we needed to miss a traffic jam on the main road and went past Camel Lodge one evening.... I felt I needed to check google maps because I was sure we’d diverted to Blackpool and the illuminations.... so bright along with all the other lights 🤭
View attachment 2598733

Yet another “Open Parcels With NoNob” 🥱 It was so dull I nearly fell asleep 💤 This time she was supporting a schmall businesssh called “AmaZON” and another called “Next” 🙄 I find it hard to believe that anyone enjoys watching this drivel, even the hunzz. There was some toys for the toddler twinsssh for Christmasssh, something for the Spice Gurrrrlssh and any Chickensssh that haven’t vanished or are in the big coop in the sky. There was some hideous big bells, even NoNob looked puzzled by them and a Christmasssh jumper for him to wear at a party..... she must make them look like they get invited to Christmasssh parties guyssssh. It will probably be a get together for Mc’Ds most frequent customers 🤭
View attachment 2598735

Sunday 26th

Her content is so dire and desperate she’s now peddling the “Pipe Insulation Hack” for the perfect pleats yet again for her new curtains in the living room. FFS 🥱💤
View attachment 2598736

Next up... she demoted Keeeeefff the leaffff to the Utility room in favour of a garland over the never been used oven. She wouldn’t show where she got the garlands from though because she said they were expensive for what they were.... absolute tat.
View attachment 2598737

She then shared a pic of Lonsomes leaning on a sleeping Hennerz nose/mouth... NO just NO. She’s insufferable.

Next up.... she shared an odd ghostly pic of them visiting the Christmasssh lightsssh at Hylands Park in Chelmsford. She just couldn’t help but witch about the toddler twinsssh though. Lonald refused to walk and Ronald was more fascinated by his umbrella.... she had the nerve to write “At least we tried” 🙄
View attachment 2598739

There was also stories of her doing a weird ASMR clean. It was just fecking annoying to be honesssssscht. The booffff was shown yet again. They must bump knees every meal and get schplintersssh 😳😂

Monday 27th

She began the day with a filtered to fuckery AD in the broom cupboard for Maybelline. She needs it to cover her kisses from the sun freckles. A “4-In-1 Glow Perfector” Which she’s obschesssssed with and it’s comes in different colours. Her sales pitch “If you haven’t got one try one” 🙄
View attachment 2598743

There was then a story about RoyOiOi popping his head over the half door that Weepy built between the kitchen and utility.... she just lovesssssh him guysssssh. What she probably hasn’t shown is the bucket of carrots the other side luring him in. There’s no point showing a pic as it’s just DULL.

There was also more “Tins in the bag” with Ronsomes.... just let him be, Sopha. FFS 🙄
He clearly likes to do things how he likes to do them and doesn’t like your grabby claw interfering.

There was yet another “Open with NoNob” where he couldn’t understand why she’d bought yet more Christmasssh decorations and she failed to explain... except to say they’re gold stars, and that they don’t have gold ones 🙄 There was more Christmasssh gifts for the boyssssh and an odd red/white mat to put under the outdoor Christmasssh mats.... no, I have no idea why either 🙄
View attachment 2598746

I’m finishing with this pic of NoNob when he sees the huge bells... I bet he’s wishing his dingalings are as big as them 🤭
View attachment 2598748
Excellent recap, Wize.
I’m happy to do new threads if you need me to. I’ve been holding back because your recaps are so fabulous. Mine will just be “same old crap content from Dogpie, with the added treat of ‘Open with No Nob‘ which is beyond tit and needs to stop immediately. I’m fank you.“! I don’t know why I’m worried. If “Open with No Nob” is anything like her wee blethers and Elf on the Shelf, we’ll only be subjected to one more before she’s bored and forgets all about it! 🤣

Let me know if you need me for Mat leave cover! 😉😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The quotes are all a load of bull 💩

she uses them to pretend to be this busy, relatable working mum, for engagement and sympathy purposes. The sad thing is, I actually think the staged photos of the kids and these quotes are actually pre planned for her ‘working’ week of content. She’ll no doubt have more tat to show her followers and adverts, so needs to pull them in using her kids and the fact that she’s (not Jamie) up through the night with Lennie and she’s just so tired she has to make another hot chocolate and grab her list book and get them ready for whatever advert she’s about to plug today.
I’ve never in my loife posted one of those stupid quotes in 9 years of being a mummmaaazzzz and neither has anyone I know 🤣

Reeks of as you say, tending to be a busy working mummaazzz with kids that ‘never sleep’ and are a nightmare 🙄 it’s also so overcompensating, who the hell goes on about how much they love their kids so much and who the hell actually cares!

Reactions: 24
There used to be a guy on you tube (might still be for all I know) and he hooked all the little kids in by just opening kinder eggs, the kids turned into little zombies just watching it for hours. Do you think this is what she's aiming for with opening the parcels of tat with us.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry but IMO people that post quotes are generally just tw@ts and usually do it just to either make themselves look better or gain some kind of sympathy, bit like tagging yourself in A&E

edt: so she said she wasn’t buying anymore decorations. She said she was reusing last year wreath…but cut off all the old decorations and covered it new ones…so basically it’s a new one! The money she must burn through and the amount of stuff she must get rid of on a daily basis is obscene .

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
For a second I fault this is what she wrote 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Women hasn't got a clue I had alot issues with my son last few years he was arrested for aasult on me. His calmed down but I won't lie I'm still scared of him. But now my daughter has started and it's a endless battle. And guess what soph I have literally no support network. I'm doing this all alone it's tough all I do lately is cry with everything else I've got going on in my life. Every morning I wake up wishes I didn't.

Women is so tone death she doesn't work, yet earns millions, has a husband who's there 24.7 as he doesn't work. Mummy and sister on call. So when she post tit like this it really pushes my buttons.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
he would have been chucked back to Inch after the photo opportunity, her mummazzz of the year attempts are so cringe. So staged. She could never get a candid because she has to position herself to hide her face etc 🙄
That’s why her interactions with her kids are so strange, it’s always set up and staged. Never just a natural moment.
Life is short just enjoy your children, who cares what you look like. She’s obsessed with herself & it’s not normal

Reactions: 23
Oh piss off. So the narrative is back to being “the kids don’t sleep” so, poor me, I’m a real mom just like you all.
When I’m sure last week she was showing off stuff and “the kids are asleep”. She must not even know her own life cos she changes her tune so often.
AND SHE HAS SO MUCH HELP! She doesn’t do any of the parenting alone!!! Gosh get this girl some Dulcolax cos she is packed full of 💩 !!!!

Ads for tit the sheep cannot afford and should not be buying…….incoming…

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Last night to describe jealousy, ‘don’t be so green’ came out my mouth and I realised I had turned into Fredayahoogetwell Barker.

I’ll see myself out

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh piss off. So the narrative is back to being “the kids don’t sleep” so, poor me, I’m a real mom just like you all.
When I’m sure last week she was showing off stuff and “the kids are asleep”. She must not even know her own life cos she changes her tune so often.
AND SHE HAS SO MUCH HELP! She doesn’t do any of the parenting alone!!! Gosh get this girl some Dulcolax cos she is packed full of 💩 !!!!

looool as if she does ANY of that 😂 awake finding stupid quotes at 2:30. Soph you need more than one brain cell to overthink. ‘Flustered’ from her tend anxiety blesserart! 🖕🖕🖕

Reactions: 10

"See everyone I'm just a regular mum, my toddler doesn't sleep all night" blah, blah, flippin blahhhhhh🙄🙄
More faux mum guilt, more faux anxiety 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Broken record

Tend anxiety. Tend struggles. Woe is me, sheep feel for me, and will not notice my next sales pitch, instead feeling like someone just like them is simply recommending a product. Zzzzzz

Reactions: 18
What would she have to overthink? She’s got constant child care on tap; her “job” is from home; she’s financially stable. Just not sure what’s keeping her up?

Oh yeah. Trollomon. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
One good thing about all the bots she has, they can’t click on send me a gift and pay real money for virtual stars that she can exchange for money, Grabby Grifter🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Sugar rush in the middle of the night from an OTT hot chocolate, yeah that's whats going to help you sleep Soph :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.