Mrs Hinch #678 Going back to her roots with grey, thinking it will make the sheep stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about you guys but I’ve never lost something I didn’t have in the first place.

She was never sexy. Never. She was never sain either, nor honest, humble, kind, fair, sweet, hard working, classy, tasteful, intelligent, active, curious etc etc the list goes on.

The traits I’d give her are : dull, ambitious, narcissistic, selfish, manipulative, lazy, deluded and above all - cunty.

Im fanku.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So Jamie went go karting with his only friends - the garage floor people.

He must be working for them or something because it’s so weird to only show things that he does with them.

Sad bastard

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26

He must be working for them or something because it’s so weird to only show things that he does with them.

Sad bastard
It’s def giving office Christmas party vibes, if Jamie wasn’t such a work shy lummox I’d say the same. He’d definitely be the guy that nobody wants to sit next to at the meal after 😂. Explains why Fiddles was at the house yesterday as well as we know ickle Sophie can’t be left on her own (even though I’ve no doubt Mummy’s bitty is never too far away whether Jamie is there or not)

Reactions: 14
It’s not “ sexiness “ you’ve lost Hinch it’s a grasp on reality. 🥴
What the actual hell 😳 she looks nothing like the photo on the left, I’d love to see an unfiltered, unedited and makeup free photo of her 🤓

Reactions: 6
duck me sideways. The bleep is back and worse than ever!
Alien filter. What I the world. This gives me so.much.rage. I'm sorry not because I'm jealous or picky. Nonono no! Because disgusted appalled at those wantstain thise manipulation. This sly cheek of a witch. Comes on and basically gaslight,bullies,Co ordinates this fake filtered batshit life,add this,add alllll the other stuff. And I can't beleive her. I actually can't stand her. Not because I'm picking. Bit because all in all what this twit goes deeper than that face. It's what her whole tend life. What that filter encompasses as her as a whole.
And this blatant.......hahaha haha OK.rant over.rage over. Now I'm just looking at it again and it's bleeping funny. Pathetic little shrimp. Look at it! Yep now I'm just thinking she's hilarious wrong in the head.

View attachment 2615565View attachment 2615567View attachment 2615568View attachment 2615569View attachment 2615570View attachment 2615571
Even just compare this to her ads yesterday. Haaha the woman a different person!!!.like try a bit of credibility View attachment 2615572View attachment 2615573is she trying to get it in now so whn thee shoot scenes are played and published we don't get such a shocking sight. Because they'll not be her own face.
View attachment 2615574
Those anal beads on her head 😂 well, she is an asshole 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sad bastard
Ahh isn’t he lickle 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread, Hens:

Reactions: 2
I dip in and out of this thread as it always goes really quick so apologies if it's already been mentioned. Did anyone see MHMMDI post and the comments about her not being a cleaning account anymore? I'm sure one of you eagle eyed tattlers did but I did have a chuckle at the comments!
It sounds like someone from here just not as stupid to say stupid stuff 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.