Mrs Hinch #673 Soph tells us how to end a war, but she’d rather snog the dog on the bedroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great thread titile if I don't say myself lol.

I would like to thank you guys for voting, my management for believing in me and most of all ME...

Have some crunky snacks 🍫🍩🍪 and some fizz 🍾🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Today...

393403061_714339133459020_8008917064400920688_n.jpg

393711238_1363706060933452_6561949140976581616_n.jpg

She is so aggressive
Uses Iconic every day, okay.
On the 10th when advertising Maybelline she was obsessed with their concealer.
But I suppose you can mix and match your make-up.

393575673_720425176769265_4177691417288475381_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She still going on about being emotional when kids start school?! bleeping hell, they've done a term now, get over it!
How does she have time to be emotional while hes at school? Doesn't she spend half the morning shagging her dog or snogging the Alpacas?

As for the Iconic stuff, as someone asked here if anyone actually buys it? Nope, to be honest I wouldnt even know if you can buy it in shops or is it just online? I've never looked for it as I think subconsciously she has put me off even bothering.

Also wheres the record player?! That lasted as long as the recorder, dolls house, the Spanish lessons, gardening programme fixation...honestly she is a joke. We Just LAAAAARVE IT Guysh! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Today...

View attachment 2521085

She is so aggressive
Uses Iconic every day, okay.
On the 10th when advertising Maybelline she was obsessed with their concealer.

Why does she have to talk so weirdly? There's an awful lot of word salad there without saying very much at all.. I have to mute her because her voice is just so weird. She didn't tell us about the products themselves, how they work, what they do, just a lot if I caarrrnnntttt belieeeeeve it and a whole load of other shite. Yes you can believe it Hinch, you're being paid for this, you knew they were coming. Lose the fake excitement you've got a ton of that stuff already and you're fooling no one except your stupid sheep

Reactions: 30
On that iconic AD did she say I’m all about the EYES or all about the LIES😂😂
---
….and yeah such pretty packaging but what’s in each box, what do we get for our money, why does she LOVE IT GUYZZZZ….. they pay her for this shite???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That iconic ad was just so awful. No explanation of what was even in each box. No testing out of the products. I've used one of the iconic products before - the radiance booster and it is glittery but perfect for a bit of coverage on holiday but Hinch has not explained anything about any of their products. How can their marketing think that's a good advert?! SS did an iconic ad a few weeks ago and at least she actually used the products she was selling.
Here's an idea Hinch with all the gift boxes - why not do a little give away for your followers? You can't possible need any more free iconic make up seen as your drawers are full of it already.

Reactions: 24
duck me she couldn't sell milk to cows.

"Yeah erm mate erm they are like umm pink"

Why not do a giveaway? Open the boxes and show us what's inside, size wise etc

She's dull as dishwater. I'd rather tit in my hands and clap.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her voice is very ‘Benson and Hedges’ gruff
Loooool, I dunno if it's because I'm a Yorkshire lass and we sound so different up here but her voice actually makes me cringe, she sounds fickkkk as fuckkkk.

Fick as duck fake farmerrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Iconic are an utter rip off, you can get stuff just as good, mainly better in boots for a fraction of the price.
Perhaps if they stopped slinging their cash at this walloper, whose idea of marketing is showing An unopened box of the item and repeating ‘I JUSCHT LARVE IT’ all the bleeping time, and give it to someone who can actually put together a decent review who isn’t just in it for the freebies, they’d maybe be able to lower their price points and be more reasonable?

You can have that one for free, Iconic.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think bashing my head against a brick wall would be less painful than watching that Iconic AD. Serious question, what is actually wrong with her? The way she talks does my nut in! X

Reactions: 14
First of all she definitely didn’t open the Iconic boxes because she’s regifting them to someone at Xmas (To Soph, love Soph no doubt) and she didn’t show them because I think she’s sailing close to the wind with the flogging cosmetics with filters on and, let’s face it her unfiltered face isn’t going to sell Iconic or any other brand of make up is it!? Hope that helps! 👍

Reactions: 30
duck me she couldn't sell milk to cows.

"Yeah erm mate erm they are like umm pink"

Why not do a giveaway? Open the boxes and show us what's inside, size wise etc

She's dull as dishwater. I'd rather tit in my hands and clap.
‘I’d rather tit in my hands and clap’…Not heard this before but going to use it A LOT!!!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a complete an utter vomfest freshen up Friday was! Is this the new thing to make Inch feel useful?! Truth is he looked like a total cockwomble and needs to get a bleeping job!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.