Mrs Hinch #673 Soph tells us how to end a war, but she’d rather snog the dog on the bedroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should go into school and show an unfiltered picture of his mum, and tell them all about how she uses him for her content on social media, tells the world about his medical history, shows everyone his bedrooms, that she scribbles on furniture and blames it on him, gives tours of their entire home, how she tells him that millions of strangers are his aunties and uncles, and how he spends the most of his time at his old house, and how he’s not allowed to make any mess, especially on a Thursday when the cleaner has visited & his mum has completed all her pre records for the week.😞

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
The constant paragraphs about being a mam, the feelings that come with it and this and that, it's bull.
All she's doing is trying to convince HERSELF that she loves her kids, loves being a mum and that she isn't completely detached from her children.
When actually, she is extremely detached, she doesn't like how different and quickly your life changes when you're a parent. She's too selfish to be a proper mum. She's an unhappy woman and those kids are and always will be content.
This is 100% bang on the money. She has never had to care for her kids because her entire family have always done it all for her, and continue to do so. The way that they have enabled her has done her no favours in bonding with her kids. The whole family is just in it for the money, everyone is on the payroll and so she has to resort to pretending that she's running a busy house and is a doting mum. She does neither.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s like when people go on about how happy their relationships are, big show of it and it’s the same here with that and being a mum. Never known anyone to go on like this 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 40
He should go into school and show an unfiltered picture of his mum, and tell them all about how she uses him for her content on social media, tells the world about his medical history, shows everyone his bedrooms, that she scribbles on furniture and blames it on him, gives tours of their entire home, how she tells him that millions of strangers are his aunties and uncles, and how he spends the most of his time at his old house, and how he’s not allowed to make any mess, especially on a Thursday when the cleaner has visited & his mum has completed all her pre records for the week.😞
Now there's something I'd like to be a fly on the wall for 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So she wants to do the best for them. She obviously thinks filming them on the toilet and sharing their private details is the best for them.
Yes you're doing a great job there Soph!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
When she done her stupid spend the day with me the other week - the Friday part of his school diary had PE/Show and (couldn't see the end) would they really do show and tell every week??

Reactions: 12
Hinchmas 🤢😡
Hinch approved 🤢😡
Using a filtered photo 😂😂😂

Definitely pre record (as most ads are as they need approved, how on earth these get approved are beyond me) as Iconic had it on their website before Soph had posted it

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Well her trying to sell us that Iconic was shite as usual. Her laziness not to even get the products out of the box and show us how to use them without a filter on is beyond pathetic now.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
"The box is like a pink" It's pink you dimwit, not like a pink. She's absolutely illiterate

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Serious question, does anyone in the real world actually use Iconic make up? Or is it just the 'influencers' that get it gifted to them so they pretend they do? I've never once bought an Iconic item as I just assumed it's crap and for Instagram wankers only?

Reactions: 43
Serious question, does anyone in the real world actually use Iconic make up? Or is it just the 'influencers' that get it gifted to them so they pretend they do? I've never once bought an Iconic item as I just assumed it's crap and for Instagram wankers only?
A hun who used to work with me had some on her Christmas list I think.

Reactions: 10
I mean, I'm not one for looking like a greasy glittery mess so it's not for me haha. It's defo all the insta huns and wannabes. I'm not ageist but it seems like a younger person's brand (no offence to any older trolls who use it). In my mid 30s I was all about brands that helped look after my skin and enhanced my features not covered me to look like a shiny greaseball, but each to their own ✌

ETA..I would be interested to see Hinch using it without filters, I bet it's tragic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Still no discount code ey?
Poor huns, probably lowballing sellers on vinted now, begging for 90% discounts on second hand dry robes just to be like Hunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s with her bedding? Is it her “old tessshco” range or what? She’s been going to some effort to show it lately.

Reactions: 17
I have never seen a single ad that has even remotely made me want to try it. In fact the opposite. The finished look is always so glittery and shiny rather than the dewy look I think they are aiming for.

Reactions: 20
But the boxes have had a 'glow up', they're pink & got bows on. What's not to like?
Surely we're all rushing to order some now based on that, who cares what's inside or how it looks/feels/lasts, it's all about the packaging - all frilly, pink & pointless. A bit like her really...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I have never seen a single ad that has even remotely made me want to try it. In fact the opposite. The finished look is always so glittery and shiny rather than the dewy look I think they are aiming for.
Have to say I did like a couple of the things Solomon put on to her unfiltered face because you could actually see the real product. Then I looked them up on the website and decided it was too much money for 2 little bits of make up, I will stick to my usual faves thanks!

Reactions: 16
What I’d want to know is does the IG filter come included as part of the Iconic box? If not then I’m not wasting my money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.