Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
11 pages behind soz.
Scan results today, treatment has shrunk all tumours❤ I will never be cured but boy the treatment is working ⭐

Zoph - not one thing can ever bring you the happiness I feel right now

• Heart
Reactions: 122

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #673 Soph tells us how to end a war, but she’d rather snog the dog on the bedroom floor

Fankyou to @mammaof3 for the “Chief’s kisssh” new thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly mark them with Thread Suggestion.

▪The Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page
▪Thread 500 is a must read, especially for newbie Nusties
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Since the last thread recap Sopha’s shown Ronsomes homework on the gram more than once.... why? Oh yeah for engagement and attention and to try and be relatable for her hunzzz.... it should be PRIVATE 🙄

Next up it was Lonsomes turn... Sopha’s attempting to put across that he loveeeees the story of “The Three Little Pigs” In particular “The Big Bad Wolf” When asked by Sopha if he loves him Lonsomes looked confused and clearly said NO. Did that stop her carrying on with the charade, no of course not. She then showed him watching a cartoon about it.... at night, right before bed.... FFS 🙄🙄🙄

There was then a video on her stories of herself laying on the floor frolicking with Audrey aka Hennerz. First of all she obviously doesn’t do the school run... time stamp on it of 8.33am, secondly.... WTF and WHY? Absolutely bizarre, she probably had a dog biscuit hidden down her top 🙄

Next up on Wednesday Sopha or rather Sofi Annan then used a plagiarised quote from Gigi Hadid on her stories regarding the Israel situation. She then buggered off until Monday. She was obviously on a peace keeping mission, her mummaz told her that shouting “Get Well” would solve everything and using the phrase #BeKoind

Gigi’s post
3390DD3C-53C8-49BF-9341-315E52FC4853.jpeg

Sofi Annan’s post
EB719A6D-6042-4753-BDCB-4BC03191023D.jpeg

When she returned it wasn’t with a post about how worried she’d been about the situation in Israel..... no, it was a video of Hennerz howling on the sofa. To be honesssssscht he’s probably seen the 3 little pigs cartoon so many times he thinks he’s the Big Bad Wolf 🐺🤭

Next up an AD for Home Bargains where Sopha played shops like ickle Sopha-Rose aged 3 not 33 🙄 She took a spin on an industrial cleaning machine... she’ll no doubt buy one, show it once and then it will never be scheeeen again. She tend filled some shelves with her Frossssted Rosssse Cunterland “Limited edition” Range. She even added some unnecessary tend flowers to the shelves 🙄 Unsurprisingly it’s not flying off the shelves though because it smells like Frosssted cat’s pisssssh 🤭

For the Home Bargains AD she threw (Literally) together 2 barrrssskitsssh of “Stuff” that the hunzz can enter a competition to win. To be honesssssscht guyssssh I actually have one of the mugs she selected 🥴 I stored it away after Christmasssh last year, it will never be scheeeen again.

Sopha-Rose tend working at Home Bargains. You may not recognise her though because she looks different in EVERY photo 🤭

86CE7B6B-2852-4AF8-A22E-CC3D0645A6B3.jpeg

Next up we have “Couples who Hinch togevvvvver stay togevvvvver” riveting content of Sopha and NoNob making their bed togevvvvver.... they think they did such a good job they even did a high-five 🙄FFS.

She then showed herself faffing about cleaning a mirror and NoNob making hoover lines while ummm vacuuming with a Shark. Judging by the hunzz comments they loveeeeed this and think he’s something speciaaaaal. The fact that he looks exactly like Roland Rat while he’s doing it seems to have escaped the hunzz notice. Actually, to be honesssssscht I’ve never seen NoNob and Roland Rat in the same room 🤔 Ratmanzzz 🐀

930075B1-4945-4C5C-A3DB-3ABBDF74885D.jpeg

The hunzz also went crazy over NoNob’s grey joggers (Excuse me while I’m sick 🤢) I’ve banned Mr Owl from ever wearing them. The thing is they act like there’s something to see in his undercarriage dept.... there’s NOTHING! You would need a 🔍

NoNob also grabbed Sopha’s bumbuminnit but was swatted away by Sopha’s claw.... had it been Fiddle it would have been a different story.... Credit to wonderful @Andioooop for this pic 🤣

3B422D40-2BC0-47C5-95A6-9C4E99ACD8BE.jpeg

Next up was an AD for Sky - 2 free cinema tickets per monfffff, which was “Presented” by NoNob with Sopha sat cackling at him and loads of baaaaaanta 🙄 They didn’t even give the correct information, they never said that customers need Sky Cinema as an add on to qualify for the offer 🙄🙄🙄

NoNob “Presenting” technique 🐀 Ratmazzz
F73A6C20-FB92-41A1-8022-A0DD69AE5A44.jpeg

Still can’t believe the hunzz once likened NoNob to Tom Hardy, definitely Vom Lardy 🤢

Then there was tend messy kitchen... including a pisssy nappy left on the floor which Sopha felt the need to kick around with her tend size 5 footzz.... no, I’ve no idea either 🤪 There was a jug on its side with the remaining contents of breakfast in it, absolutely no clue what it was, some kind of yellow gunge. There was a tiny amount of toys that had been tend played with (Probs by Sopha) Also, the boyssssch PJs were strewn across the boofffff and their hair ssschtyling productsssh were left out. During this she managed an AD for the Frosssted Rossse Cunterland range and also managed to show her book 🙄 Isn’t it amazing how her books just happen to turn up on her stories/reels without AD written on about them 🙄

2C1B1286-A22C-4128-8D05-B134F3F5B339.jpeg

Sopha then showed herself heavily filtered in the garden with a chicken on her back 🤔 She was apparently just sat there, when it jumped up. I think the chicken needs to be entered into the Olympic High Jump competition what with Sopha being as tall as the Jolly Green Giant 🤭

199B7AF8-03E4-47AF-AEEB-6F1909D7794C.jpeg

18A6CF6D-48CF-4DDE-B008-CAA37204D9AB.jpeg

She then said loads of hunzz had been asking about her “Dryrobe” coat and she’s begged the brand for a free coat discount code. She mentioned about the amount of pockets it has, even showing the same one twice and not realising 🙄 She loveeeeesh it guysssssh and it keeps her warm when she “Does” the animalsssh and when she’s out on walkssssh.... that’s never then, especially with Hennerz. The coat is ideal for surfing, something she’ll never be able to do due to her footzz 🤭

CE407616-880E-4A32-9356-8B2999A45B64.jpeg

I think that will do for now, except to say that....
▪As far as we’re aware and we couldn’t really care Sopha’s not pregnant.
▪Her sister, Mamfa & clan are living at the old house Greyskull.
▪We’ve no idea and also don’t care if she’s still friends with tend bestbubs4eva SSS aka Stacey Trollomon (Who does a “Chief’s kisssh” job of trolling Sopha)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
Sorry I’m gonna have a moment

1. the “house” isn’t a house rented for the influencers or Sophie it’s actually the owner of HB’s house.

2. All influencers including Sophia the liar weren’t “put up” they had a budget and could claim expenses for travel etc within reason

3. no one was in the helicopter apart from the usual folk that use it apparently

4. the owner of HB let them use his house cause it’s all in house then - yeah they all had dinner etc but they never really got “paid” mostly a bag of gifted stuff

5. Her being there a different day was scheduling issues apparently 🤣

6. Apparently as much as HB are displaying her new shite they aren’t seeing the same return as years ago

all the perks of being pals with one of Home Bargains big wigs 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 106

Wize Owl

VIP Member
WTF is a Halloween tree…. Great music to accompany it though 🤭

I’ll just leave this here…. The Addams Hinch Family 🎃🕷

IMG_8815.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
Guuuuyyyyyyyyyuzzzzzzzz we've just been to our local garden centre.......inchjimbobalob made an appearance, move over Roland may I present Christmas Inch 😂
IMG_8480.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

choccychops

Chatty Member
Imagine a time traveller arrives from the past and comes across a Hincher.
Time traveller : "What's that small device in your hand?"
Hincher : "Oh, it's called a smartphone"
Time traveller : "What does it do?"
Hincher : "Well, it allows you to communicate with people all over the world and it also contains all of the knowledge that has been accumulated by the entire human race since the dawn of time."
Time traveller : "That's amazing. What do you use it for?"
Hincher : "Well mostly I watch a woman in Essex wipe down her kitchen worktops"
Laughed my head off at this until I realised I use my smartphone to comment on Tattle about the woman who wipes down her kitchen worktops😮🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She says she couldn't love or need Henry more.

Her actions prove otherwise. That dog is not appropriately loved or cared for and as for needing him, she wants to portray that they have a special bond. It's not special, it's toxic.
She has a toxic relationship with everyone in her life, mum, sister, husband, kids and the animals.

Thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch: TOXIC

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Imagine a time traveller arrives from the past and comes across a Hincher.
Time traveller : "What's that small device in your hand?"
Hincher : "Oh, it's called a smartphone"
Time traveller : "What does it do?"
Hincher : "Well, it allows you to communicate with people all over the world and it also contains all of the knowledge that has been accumulated by the entire human race since the dawn of time."
Time traveller : "That's amazing. What do you use it for?"
Hincher : "Well mostly I watch a woman in Essex wipe down her kitchen worktops"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
Really boils my piss when women say that their partner helps around the house etc. Jamie doesn’t work he should be helping shouldn’t he?!!! This whole doing me a favour narrative drives me insane, honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
No soph, no one else uses their empty washing pod boxes to store children’s colouring bits in, cos they’re meant to be child proof. Remember that TV ad you did? That little click at the end? Yes, that one.
Honestly this woman is such a complete cunt!

• Angry
Reactions: 62

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Everyone is struggling with Christmas spirit....because it's fucking October you dumb cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
He should go into school and show an unfiltered picture of his mum, and tell them all about how she uses him for her content on social media, tells the world about his medical history, shows everyone his bedrooms, that she scribbles on furniture and blames it on him, gives tours of their entire home, how she tells him that millions of strangers are his aunties and uncles, and how he spends the most of his time at his old house, and how he’s not allowed to make any mess, especially on a Thursday when the cleaner has visited & his mum has completed all her pre records for the week.😞

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Wize Owl

VIP Member
46C4AC4D-7021-4591-B786-DC1D2598F873.jpeg

Guyssssh I’m so glad she pointed out what to do with the “Colour Your Own Tablecloth” I hadn’t a clue what to do wivvvv it to be honesssssscht 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
Maybe I’m grumpy or just a nusty troll but I have no interest in seeing what someone else’s kids have done. It’s just boring to me. They’re not my kids or grandkids so I just don’t care. How the heck does she think that’s decent content? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Danielle0120

VIP Member
The constant paragraphs about being a mam, the feelings that come with it and this and that, it's bull.
All she's doing is trying to convince HERSELF that she loves her kids, loves being a mum and that she isn't completely detached from her children.
When actually, she is extremely detached, she doesn't like how different and quickly your life changes when you're a parent. She's too selfish to be a proper mum. She's an unhappy woman and those kids are and always will be content.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I know I’ve said it umpteen times before but her concept of time really bugs me. “I’ve found this OLD Home Bargains Easter tree that I’ve had for like 3 years”
Things that you’ve had for 3 years are not old. She’s done it before with comments like “I bought these boots last year and they’ve lasted really well” LAST YEAR!! Normal people do not replace everything they own every 12 months.
Even when she talks about Jamie she makes out that they’ve been together forever when in fact it’s only been about 7 years.
In reality she’s just got a really short attention span and she gets bored easily which is also why her “traditions” only last 3 or 4 times. The turnover of crap in that household must be unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 57