Mother Pukka #2 she is one thirsty Mother Fukka

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow this woman then realised what an annoying and deluded grifter she was but I came across an article she wrote about magpie parenting and it's just off the charts selfish. Fine to break up if you're really not happy but to talk about their time together in such a negative and horrible way, to move on so quickly and - the unforgiveable part - to move in with him and his kids - is just unfathomable to me.

Those poor poor children, so self absorbed. She has her children roughly half the time so can have what relationships she choose when she's not with them, why inflict it all on the kids?

Reactions: 11
Will she be plastering her stepchildren all over the internet as well?
I have a friend who recently divorced and repartnered. The pictured of her step children (alongside her own) are all over her Facebook almost on daily basis. It’s so uncanny. She was unhappy with her ex yet her friends and family did not support her leaving him. I think as a result of this she is absolutely desperate to prove how happy she’s been since. But trying a bit too hard.

Reactions: 1
Surprised she has resisted the temptation to plaster the engagement to stripey top all over her grid. She's missing out on all the "you go girl" and "so good to see the light back in your eyes" fawning comments!

Reactions: 4
Hang on hang on.....are you seriously telling me she's come out of a long marriage to only get engaged to the first guy who comes along after only knowing him for 6 months??! Why? Why would you do that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hang on hang on.....are you seriously telling me she's come out of a long marriage to only get engaged to the first guy who comes along after only knowing him for 6 months??! Why? Why would you do that?
I dont think shes very well. Her behaviour is totally unhinged.

Reactions: 10
She doesn't appear to see her kids as people in their own right - just props for her social media career. It's really sad.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.