Mother Pukka #2 she is one thirsty Mother Fukka

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no god help me I did start listening but the whiney voice on the “at what point is there an exit strategy on he’s just not my person, she’s just not my person” faaaaccckkkk orrrrrrffffffffff

Reactions: 3
Oh no god help me I did start listening but the whiney voice on the “at what point is there an exit strategy on he’s just not my person, she’s just not my person” faaaaccckkkk orrrrrrffffffffff
I don’t know why she can’t just leave it at, “we grew apart”. It happens. She’s not the first to divorce remarkably. Why is she so desperate to pioneer divorce?

Reactions: 12
I don’t know why she can’t just leave it at, “we grew apart”. It happens. She’s not the first to divorce remarkably. Why is she so desperate to pioneer divorce?
I'm actually beginning to wonder if HE finished it. No matter how "amicable" it all is one of them had to say it first. And I'm very much starting to think it wasn't her. There's a desperation to appear "fine" and "remarkable" and "oh so amicable and mature" about it all that smacks of "methinks she doth protest too much". Its also why Olly "my person" Bretton is being held up to the glaring spotlight and credited with filling her empty crisp packet to the brim, she will have been seething Matt met someone first.

Reactions: 19
I'm actually beginning to wonder if HE finished it. No matter how "amicable" it all is one of them had to say it first. And I'm very much starting to think it wasn't her. There's a desperation to appear "fine" and "remarkable" and "oh so amicable and mature" about it all that smacks of "methinks she doth protest too much". Its also why Olly "my person" Bretton is being held up to the glaring spotlight and credited with filling her empty crisp packet to the brim, she will have been seething Matt met someone first.
"empty crisp packet" has ended me! (and also left me craving crisps which is a disturbing thought if connected to MotherFukkaPukka) :sick:

Reactions: 6
She’s clearly not fine. The podcast and ads to highlight how dreadful the marriage was- doesn’t sound amicable at all

Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice how the “he’s not my person” slating only started once she “moved on” publicly? Funny that.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice how the “he’s not my person” slating only started once she “moved on” publicly? Funny that.
I reckon something has happened between them to prompt that. One of them has definitely pissed the other off - the shift in tone seems clear. He’s all but disappeared off social media and she’s ramping up the self love.

Reactions: 7
omg, that grid of her posing at some awards in a red dress. Who the hell does she think she is 🤣

Reactions: 4
omg, that grid of her posing at some awards in a red dress. Who the hell does she think she is 🤣
The way she moans about brands not advertising to her because she's 42. She gets gifted all her tit so it's not like she has to spend her cash on clothes like us mere mortals!

Reactions: 5
It's also BS that they only advertise to younger women. Insta is full of stuff aimed at women in their 30s and 40s plus

Reactions: 9
It's also BS that they only advertise to younger women. Insta is full of stuff aimed at women in their 30s and 40s plus
Yeah exactly!
I'm a similar age to Anna and all my ads are either peri-menopause/menopause-related, life coaches for "mid-life women" :sick:, life insurance or funeral plans. :rolleyes:

It’s total BS. Another thing she’s going to try to “pioneer” - campaigning for brands to cater for 40+… when most brands already do because well, 40+ are a demographic typically associated with higher income.
she’s so tedious.

Reactions: 5
It’s total BS. Another thing she’s going to try to “pioneer” - campaigning for brands to cater for 40+… when most brands already do because well, 40+ are a demographic typically associated with higher income.
she’s so tedious.
She's gotta keep adapting her content to stay relevant. Just wish she'd duck off back to her nest with her magpieing shite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.