Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Molly is away after not posting anything about tommys birthday…. Hmm… seems strange I wonder what’s going down 😂

Reactions: 19
If Mollys in Dubai she’s probably there for the fury usyk fight too?? It is very weird she didn’t do a happy birthday post though.

Reactions: 11
Sky pool villa @ Atlantis £1kish a night with a min stay. The room is available from tomorrow so begs the question where is she heading next?

Reactions: 6
Sky pool villa @ Atlantis £1kish a night with a min stay. The room is available from tomorrow so begs the question where is she heading next?
she had a lot of clothes hanging up and put in the drawers so I can't see her moving hotels. she surely must be staying there a while for the amount she had but who knows with the way she goes on

Reactions: 7
She has the most bizarre body shape, I can’t tell if it’s surgical or photo shop, what ever it is it’s botched… it looks like this 😂
It’s like super straight with a very minimal waist at the top and then her “hips/ass” starts lower then it should by like literally just jutting out suddenly 😂 not to mention this makes her look so stumpy and short in the legs
What has she done to her body, can’t forget the botched arm 😂

Attachments

• Haha
You can tell she’s now enjoying being cryptic.

Good old Lurch will pop up somewhere soon, don’t worry about that. Probably in the marble bathroom wearing a fluffy robe. I’m of the view that their relationship is effectively a business arrangement at this point and they’re probably contractually obliged to spend a certain proportion of their time together 😂

Reactions: 23
IMG_7053.jpeg

I don’t understand now video filters work but it blows my mind the difference between these stories and the pap shots last week honestly

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Gross sticking his dirty finger in her mouth, poor Bambi!
their social media presence at the moment is absolutely giving big fight/split. Molly in a hotel alone with the photoshopped thirst traps, Lurch desperate to prove he’s a hands-on dad.

Mind you they did this a few months ago and then he popped back up. I think they have constant massive fights and both handle it in a sulky immature stonewall way, try to piss each other off on Instagram, eventually reconcile.

Reactions: 33
She has the most bizarre body shape, I can’t tell if it’s surgical or photo shop, what ever it is it’s botched… it looks like this 😂
It’s like super straight with a very minimal waist at the top and then her “hips/ass” starts lower then it should by like literally just jutting out suddenly 😂 not to mention this makes her look so stumpy and short in the legs
What has she done to her body, can’t forget the botched arm 😂
Its BBL and waist liposuction and abdominal liposuction and breast lift. She used to use video body filters all the time (both youtube and stories) but i honestly havent seen any body filters since she got the Kylie special. Now she just edits her lumpy liposuction arms but maybe she fixed them on this Dubai trip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.