Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who is that she’s there with? Someone with a ginormous big toe. But it was a painted toenail so I assume it’s not Lurch’s but you never know these days I guess.

Maybe it’s Nanny Big Toe. The baby was smiling so we must assume a nanny was in the room.

She’s lapping up all this speculation by the way. Any engagement helps her to stay relevant.
Tommy was on an overnight flight to Dubai with Bambi on Thursday night. Saw him with Bambi, he was wearing shorts and a T-shirt walking straight to the front of business class gates with no bags etc just her in her pram. Then saw them on the other side after passport check and they were walking with this older slim woman with black curly hair. I wasn’t in business class of course 😭

Was looking out for Molly as I didn’t realise she was in Dubai already.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Good, that ends that ridiculous rumor that they fired their 24 hour nanny now. They would never raise their own child, and if she quit, they would just hire another one.
That older woman with curly hair is the same one they have had since the start. And she goes wherever Bambi goes.

Reactions: 34
Good, that ends that ridiculous rumor that they fired their 24 hour nanny now. They would never raise their own child, and if she quit, they would just hire another one.
That older woman with curly hair is the same one they have had since the start. And she goes wherever Bambi goes.
I knew the nanny must be there. The child doesn’t smile for anyone else but the nanny

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Has anyone solved the mystery of why she didn’t post for Tommys birthday?

Reactions: 9
Has anyone solved the mystery of why she didn’t post for Tommys birthday?
She also didn't comment when he announced his acting role- I think they're splitting but dont want to say yet

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yeah likely, they probably already had tickets etc to Dubai so went anyway. Molly managed to get the ring but looks like she might not make it down the aisle.
She also didn't comment when he announced his acting role- I think they're splitting but dont want to say yet

Reactions: 7
I don’t think it’s a problem if she does have a nanny, but I think not acknowledging that she does is the weird part.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
His stories definitely make it seem like he’s alone, molly never commented on his post about the acting job, and didn’t post for his birthday.

the photo of him and Bambi with the caption ‘my world’ seems like a snidey dig.

very odd. They’re obviously both in Dubai but something is off for sure.

Reactions: 23
Posting here to follow along..all seems a bit odd bit can see Miss Perfect Molly giving up the perfect family IG life too easily either🤔!!

Reactions: 14
She’s not liked any of his recent photos, not wished him happy birthday and they’re in separate bedrooms in Dubai…hmm deffo something not right.

For Zoe, Fran and her family etc to not post anything for him is so weird. She’s probably told them not too. I bet they have the most childish arguments behind the scenes, but they’re both as bad as each other. 😆

Reactions: 34
Thread title #47 ‘Could baby number 2 be on its way or are Molly and Tommy calling it a day?’
---
is this her fifth holiday/trip of 2024? She could be a travel blogger/vlogger, then again maybe not as she wouldn’t want to leave the resort to report back on exploring the local town and entertainment or sampling traditional foods.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
Spending so much time with the other couples on the ski trip probably made it click. They were really forcing their kisses etc in the vlogs. Tommy probably saw what he could have with girls who are more his type too, was flirting with India and Perrie who are more his type

Reactions: 17
Spending so much time with the other couples on the ski trip probably made it click. They were really forcing their kisses etc in the vlogs. Tommy probably saw what he could have with girls who are more his type too, was flirting with India and Perrie who are more his type
How are they more his type than Molly tho?

Reactions: 3
How are they more his type than Molly tho?
Because when molly went on love island she had the typical blonde bombshell, slightly traveller look which Tommy is accustomed too. Bleach blonde hair extensions, skinny and tanned with vaneers and fillers and that’s the girl Tommy signed up for. She rapidly changed her appearance and looks completely different, it’s not what he signed up for.

We have such a double standard when is come to men letting themselves go and getting the ick from them. We are allowed to say it about men but not women. Tommy is well within his rights to not like molly anymore as she let herself go completely.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Because when molly went on love island she had the typical blonde bombshell, slightly traveller look which Tommy is accustomed too. Bleach blonde hair extensions, skinny and tanned with vaneers and fillers and that’s the girl Tommy signed up for. She rapidly changed her appearance and looks completely different, it’s not what he signed up for.

We have such a double standard when is come to men letting themselves go and getting the ick from them. We are allowed to say it about men but not women. Tommy is well within his rights to not like molly anymore as she let herself go completely.
I think it might be a bit strong to say she let herself go completely. She filled out a bit in the nearly five years they’ve been together and of course she had a baby. She was only 19 when she went on love island so her body was bound to still be changing. There was also some ‘tattle’ that Tommy is a very controlling boyfriend with Molly and was with at least one ex girlfriend, not allowing revealing clothing.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.