Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s literally unheard of for there to be no birthday posts whatsoever, no beige balloons, no 100 cakes, and no night away at a hotel with a marble bathroom either. Something very strange is happening🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Insta logged them out and they’ve both forgotten their password
---
Yes there should be a birthday vlog, flowers, cakes, balloons, hotel room

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So… she might be pregnant, they might have broken up, what an exciting day for a beige couple.
I have a feeling it won’t be anything exciting. Probably post soon in a hotel room with the usual balloons ‘belated / delayed celebrations’ because she was too busy being a ‘boss mum’ on the actual day maybe. You’d still think she’d post something on her story though even if it’s just a past photo of them together

Reactions: 16
I find it strange that no one from their inner circle has congratulated Tommy on his new acting debut… like okay he’s not a great boxer but he’s trying his hands at something new and NO ONE has either liked or commented :/ seems sus to be but time will tell what’s going on

Reactions: 19
Maybe she’s fallen back into depression now she has to look after Bambi full time if it’s to be believed the nanny has been let go on Tommy’s orders? She’ll probs do a vlog saying she’s been really overwhelmed and not herself and the Fiats will be sending support comments 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she’s fallen back into depression now she has to look after Bambi full time if it’s to be believed the nanny has been let go on Tommy’s orders? She’ll probs do a vlog saying she’s been really overwhelmed and not herself and the Fiats will be sending support comments 🥱
Yeah she did look pretty depressed and over it in Zoe’s birthday vlog when Zoe was opening her gifts, the only time she seemed upbeat was when she was bringing the cake in and singing but she even disappeared half way through Zoe opening her gifts
---
Also do we think her big news was this? Her being an ambassador for M&S and she’s not actually going to be the new face of L’Oreal? She just uploaded an ad for L’Oreal and it’s only got 4000+ likes in over 16 hours which is really low engagement for her

Reactions: 11
I think the whole relationship has been dead in the water for ages and ages. Everything we see is just keeping up appearances to perpetuate the myth of their sad ‘love island’s happy ever after brand’. To be fair she’d probably get far more engagement with a new partner with an actual personality and a brain

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I find it weird she never mentions the wedding! Like don’t you get engaged in order to get married? It’s like she’s got the ring and that’s enough for her. No mention of any kind of planning or thoughts about how they may do it whatsoever.

Reactions: 34
I doubt he could even play himself convincingly. Remember Spice World the movie where the girls all had to play themselves and they were still pretty unconvincing.
Yeah, if he’s playing a tit boxer he’ll be geri halliwell in spice world and if he’s playing a different character he’ll be geri halliwell in sex and the city 👀 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I find it weird she never mentions the wedding! Like don’t you get engaged in order to get married? It’s like she’s got the ring and that’s enough for her. No mention of any kind of planning or thoughts about how they may do it whatsoever.
She didn’t get engaged to get married she got engaged because it’s embarrassing for her that she had a baby with someone who hadn’t asked to marry her.

They’ll get married when social media requires them to. I think maybe in 4/5 years

Reactions: 24
I find it strange that no one from their inner circle has congratulated Tommy on his new acting debut… like okay he’s not a great boxer but he’s trying his hands at something new and NO ONE has either liked or commented :/ seems sus to be but time will tell what’s going on
Very odd indeed and according to his manager it was something he really wanted to do
IMG_4448.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought they mentioned wedding planning in a vlog? They were going to church so they could marry in a church???

Reactions: 6
Gross sticking his dirty finger in her mouth, poor Bambi!
I agree this is revolting. Something I have never done, nor would I ever. It also makes me feel sick when you see parents putting a dropped dummy in their own mouth before giving it back to their child to suck 🤮 I bet he’d do that too

Reactions: 12
I agree this is revolting. Something I have never done, nor would I ever. It also makes me feel sick when you see parents putting a dropped dummy in their own mouth before giving it back to their child to suck 🤮 I bet he’d do that too
How do you know his finger is dirty?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.