MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a bleeping dream about MoFoD last night ffs. She appeared on his stories and completely glossed over everything that’s happened.
JesusChrist I need to get a life lol. I am way too invested in this!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They ALL use their kids to promote their brands. Even holier than thou The Yes Mum’s feed is non-stop child and Steph DBHF although quite relatable, posts endless stuff of her toddler, endless!

I don’t quite see how they can justify it to themselves- i’d genuinely like to know how they feel this is ok.

Reactions: 14
They ALL use their kids to promote their brands. Even holier than thou The Yes Mum’s feed is non-stop child and Steph DBHF although quite relatable, posts endless stuff of her toddler, endless!

I don’t quite see how they can justify it to themselves- i’d genuinely like to know how they feel this is ok.
I often wonder this about Steph DBHF. I really like how relatable she is BUT it is endless videos of Frank and she doesn’t seem to receive any kind of back lash for it? I can’t understand the mentality behind it.

Reactions: 7
Give it a couple of weeks, if that and she post stuff about regrets and being sorry. Or just a casual pic to test the waters.

Reactions: 5
Ouch...the story cycle is in full swing still and this one is “promoted” this story isn’t going away any time soon! Popped up in time line 5mins ago... (I recognise the story is from the 13th Nov but they’re still paying for it to be promoted which means it must be performing well)

! 312D9AB9-F2E9-40C2-90B9-589F0C20923C.jpeg

Ouch...the story cycle is in full swing still and this one is “promoted” this story isn’t going away any time soon! Popped up in time line 5mins ago... (I recognise the story is from the 13th Nov but they’re still paying for it to be promoted which means it must be performing well)

!View attachment 59404
See, I genuinely don’t know why this has still got mileage. In The Times now? Jees. A few posts on Tattle, I still wonder what else she did to warrant such an uproar from the other influbeggars. I re-read TMS post (rabbit one) and from that anyone would assume MOD had done worse. CT unfollowed MOD despite nowt having been said about her by MOD. But then again CT must think by association MOD may disrupt her “career” on Insta 🤷🏼‍♀️

I often wonder this about Steph DBHF. I really like how relatable she is BUT it is endless videos of Frank and she doesn’t seem to receive any kind of back lash for it? I can’t understand the mentality behind it.
I quite like watching Steph’s stories although I have little interest in Frank destroying her kitchen utensils so I skip through them now. He is cute but I don’t know why she stories so much on him toddling about. She should maybe have a private account for that. She is quite likeable and relatable in terms of juggling motherhood with three kids - I started following her about two years after she established her business so maybe she was businesswoman first rather than the others which seem to be a waste of space begging.

Reactions: 3
See, I genuinely don’t know why this has still got mileage. In The Times now? Jees. A few posts on Tattle, I still wonder what else she did to warrant such an uproar from the other influbeggars. I re-read TMS post (rabbit one) and from that anyone would assume MOD had done worse. CT unfollowed MOD despite nowt having been said about her by MOD. But then again CT must think by association MOD may disrupt her “career” on Insta 🤷🏼‍♀️
You need to remember how they react to tattle generally is always over the top, that’s why their sheep always react like tattle have hunted them down and broke into their house at 1:30am, not wrote some negative & critical things on a separate website. So the level of outrage has been brought on by the influenzas and then the race element brought it to the news, and once it’s hit a couple of news companies all the other news companies want a slice too! It’s crazy really but the level of outrage doesn’t surprise me!

They ALL use their kids to promote their brands.
That's the stupid thing about it all, the main wrong is all these parents using their children to make money in a hugely unregulated industry.

Everything else pales into insignificance. Hundreds of parents across the country have given up work and now use their children to make an income.

It's just a ticking time bomb until they grow up and realise what their parents did and take action, unlike child actors they don't even have the money set aside.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
FODs posted in the morning 😱 blurred older girls and Clemmie. She’s alive!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In The Times now?
The times article was pretty poor as it called tattle a site that next to nobody knew about. When over 300k visit every month(this was in the summer and before mod stories so it's probably much higher now) and it's on page one of loads of Google search pages.

Fod story
75379871_1033817070312785_6819382648376795344_n.jpg

I had a bleeping dream about MoFoD last night ffs. She appeared on his stories and completely glossed over everything that’s happened.
JesusChrist I need to get a life lol. I am way too invested in this!
I did too, last week. I can’t even remember it all but I woke up thinking I was also too invested!

Reactions: 3
Went to FODs account (unfollowed him) then get caught down my own rabbit hole...but this genuinely seems so sad and tainted now...how things have changed in such a small space of time...
8B8EF5ED-BDC7-429B-8471-93290F7E9E55.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The times article was pretty poor as it called tattle a site that next to nobody knew about. When over 300k visit every month(this was in the summer and before mod stories so it's probably much higher now) and it's on page one of loads of Google search pages.

Fod story
View attachment 59412
Praise be. The Zen room has worked.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Went to FODs account (unfollowed him) then get caught down my own rabbit hole...but this genuinely seems so sad and tainted now...how things have changed in such a small space of time...View attachment 59419
She did not write that blog to normalise all kinds of births, neither did she help so many pregnant women with her blog. She simple made money off other people’s birth stories, money in the hundreds of thousands which none of those women providing these stories gained anything from financially. She stole from them in my opinion. She’s a horrendous woman and helped no one with anything she’s done except her 1 days a week job where by the looks of it she spends more time on her phone than ‘catching babies’

Reactions: 17
The twins are having a well deserved break. He truly has nada to contribute without the children.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.