Melissa Mills #32 He may give Tigs the flutters but to the rest of us he gives the scutters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That jacket is as ridiculous as Miss Mills is. Nearly 50 and dressing like a teenager 🤦‍♀️
When will this one cop the f?*k onto herself.

She hasn't a clue about fashion or style. I rather buy quality clothing that lasts and can be worn with different outfits. Fast fashion is not "cool"

Miss Mills you need to give up the aul "influencer" gig. Ya influence NOBODY 🤣
---
Not just your basic saloman it's teriyaki saloman 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's as thick as a plank. Probably pissed this evening skulling wine on her own with the battery lamp to add atmosphere 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
That jacket is as ridiculous as Miss Mills is. Nearly 50 and dressing like a teenager 🤦‍♀️
Teenagers don’t even dress like this. This look was a very short fad a LONG time ago. Poor swigs still stuck in that rut……along with her leggings that are surgically attached to her.

Reactions: 10
Teenagers don’t even dress like this. This look was a very short fad a LONG time ago. Poor swigs still stuck in that rut……along with her leggings that are surgically attached to her.
Actually you're right. My 16 year old wouldn't wear any of that tatt she shows on the daily. My teen wears leggings and nice tops that flatter her shape. Herself and her friends are now buying less fast fashion. Think they're more aware of trends than Miss Mills is!

Reactions: 10
Would you have potatoes with Stirfry Saloman teriyaki ? Why didn’t she do her “fucked up eat to cook rice” , rice?

Reactions: 8
SALOMAN! FFS. Everyday she makes a twit of herself!
Give it up Melly, you are a disaster.
She is a gobshite. The bleeping kite of a coat and thinks she is a Fashonista. Ya, ok, with leggings and white Nike socks tucked in.

Pitiful. Dresses 2 ways. Prostitute or Sad Reject.

No clue. Life through the end of a wine bottle.

Reactions: 6
The coat is a black lagging jacket from a hot press. Trendsetter she is not.

Reactions: 5
“Headache from hell” i.e Hungover , announcing her Birthday probably in the hope of getting free lotions.
No doubt she be showing off some fake items the little boyfriend gave her.

Reactions: 7
She’s in Clearskin this morning for her carboxy, spotted the bad parking- no head ache when she’s off to get something free

Reactions: 5
MY BIRTHDAY:
It’s my birthday today.
I celebrated with my “family” and boyfriend at the weekend.
I will go and see mammy agus daddy tomorrow (except I won’t)
I will get my favourite cake.
I will get my favourite food.
I will get my favourite sPeCiAl DrInK. (Same as every other day)
I am sick.

Signed Melly Mills - junior infants

• Haha
Reactions: 34
MY BIRTHDAY:
It’s my birthday today.
I celebrated with my “family” and boyfriend at the weekend.
I will go and see mammy agus daddy tomorrow (except I won’t)
I will get my favourite cake.
I will get my favourite food.
I will get my favourite sPeCiAl DrInK. (Same as every other day)
I am sick.

Signed Melly Mills - junior infants
Gold star 🌟 think she deserves student of the week

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s actually pitiful seeing her post what she got for her birthday, always looking for validation from faceless followers

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.