Melissa Mills #32 He may give Tigs the flutters but to the rest of us he gives the scutters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think to be on the couch on a sunny spring Saturday ud have to be either hungover, sick or depressed..she is probably hungover & depressed. Thats just not healthy at all..my kids would think I was dying if I took to the couch on Saturday with the remote.

Reactions: 9
And the same again this morning - 12pm and she’s lying in bed in her robe. Neither washed nor dressed. Whole weekend wasted.

Reactions: 7
Sh
And the same again this morning - 12pm and she’s lying in bed in her robe. Neither washed nor dressed. Whole weekend wasted.
She has no consideration for her sick mother yet when she visits for 10 minutes we are subjected to disrespectful content and indecent photos of her mother and her thanking her “audience” for all the messages. Go visit your mother. Batch cook her some wholesome, nutritious, freezable meals. Take her out for fresh air. Let your children get to know her. F**k the 💩 tan and the hours of primping and preening. Self indulgent, selfish and shameless

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So the rest of us give shite presents in the shoe box appeal but swiggy gives "fantastic" ones! Does she ever stop blow holeing about herself??? Her teeth, her skin, her tan, her hair etc etc.....She was on about her amazing bright eyes after that carboxy rubbish this morning but in reality I have never seen her looking as bad and I'm following her from the start. She looks so washed up and haggart with months now.
Swiggy, you want to take a good hard look at yourself, stop with all you BS, grow up, stop drinking alcohol and get whatever help you so obviously need.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Influencers listening to influencers 😂😂

She actually believes she is someone ☠

Finally dressed for the day at 3pm!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

The only thing she's influenced me on is to give up my Friday night few glasses of vino and ive switched to natural skin care!
She looks horrendous from all the drinking and the pumping so many chemicals and products into her skin daily is obviously not helping either.
Yeah, she's an influencer alright, just follow her to learn what not to do😆😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only thing she's influenced me on is to give up my Friday night few glasses of vino and ive switched to natural skin care!
She looks horrendous from all the drinking and the pumping so many chemicals and products into her skin daily is obviously not helping either.
Yeah, she's an influencer alright, just follow her to learn what not to do😆😅
Snap girl! I’ve given up Friday/Saturday night glasses of wine too
It had become a habit the last few years and I realised I didn’t need it or the calories
It wasn’t adding anything to my life
She’s the best influencer for people giving up wine! Who wants to be like that?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Haha. I died. And look at that woman’s page compared the the pure shite melly posts. Not even 1% on her level Mel. Influencer my hole. You do nothing. Have nothing. Go nowhere. Dress like tit. All she does is put cream on and plaster herself in makeup and sit on the couch drinking. Prove me wrong melly.
---
Sh

She has no consideration for her sick mother yet when she visits for 10 minutes we are subjected to disrespectful content and indecent photos of her mother and her thanking her “audience” for all the messages. Go visit your mother. Batch cook her some wholesome, nutritious, freezable meals. Take her out for fresh air. Let your children get to know her. F**k the 💩 tan and the hours of primping and preening. Self indulgent, selfish and shameless
And god forbid when something happens her mother she’ll be on bawling, showing off my Hana’s art to her grandmother, the one she doesn’t know nor ever got to visit. Tigs is a complete selfish cow. Mother dying. Sister doing everything and this witch sits on her hole 7 days a week doing nothing but drinking. She’s an hour away. She hasn’t spent a weekend at home with her family since she ran off with the married creep. Sign yourself in. I don’t want to see the crocodile tears when it’s too late. And it will be too late.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Up until today she always insisted golden nails was paid for but most of us knew that wasn’t the case. I don’t know who she’s influencing as you couldn’t pay me to go near that filthy place it’s a health hazard. Getting brows done & 2 women up on beds beside ya and a few more in the room waiting, a room the size of a normal double bedroom mind 😅

Reactions: 4
I'm getting thr penguin out of batman vibes ... that jacket it absolutely ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 5