Melissa Mills #32 He may give Tigs the flutters but to the rest of us he gives the scutters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did the sushi place do to deserve the veiled threat?!
Also, usually when people have to state they ‘have a really really really good sense of humour’ that means they don’t. Other people get to decide if a person has a good sense of humour, it’s not something you can put on a CV or make part of your personality.
Oh Melly, you dumbass.
Perfectly put🙏 God she really doesn't have a single brain cell between her two ears🤯

Reactions: 5
Predicting a return to dundrum this weekend after her hiatus poor Richard thought he was off Scot free 😅
Dunne & Crescenzi, possibly cinema
Girl you better start charging for these top notch psychic skills of yours! Like HOW could you possibly predict ANY of this??!!….raw talent is what it is…a psychic blessing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She paid a small fortune for shushi, who cares? She half cut in those stories as usual. Id say most of her actual insta followers just absentmindedly flick through her stories, shes a complete disaster. Any time she talks on stories its directed here,idiot.

Reactions: 5
So your mother rings you crying in awful pain and discomfort..... Instead of jumping into your fecking car to go and be with her, you put a statement up on insta and proceed to talk about your disgusting crotch. You are a fecking beast Melissa😡 You should of been on the road hours ago to spend the day with her and give your sister a break. It's not as if you've anything to be doing when you are only getting up out of bed at 10am.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Her morning voice.. more like croaky hungover alcoholic voice

That is exactly what alcos sound like. Foghorns.

" l am not medically professional" eh no! You are not professionally anything!

Go see your Mother you fuckwit.

Reactions: 17
so this dirtbag is only unpacking her suitcase now. 😳 A week later. I can smell it from here.

Now you know she is a walking smelly oily greasy haired Loon.

Her mother is so sick and this wan is faffing around her squat. Does she not realise her mother might not be there one day to visit?

Selfish to the max.

The slide sandles will be be vintage by then ? The child is what 12? She’s a fully gone adult ina few years. This one infantilizes her children. I think it’s in a bid to make herself think she’s younger than she is. You don’t have little kids anymore Mel. Get over it.
---
Imagine being an hour away and nothing to do with all your days and nights and you don’t go spend as much time as you have with your critical mother. Ffs.

What was the absolute drivel about her suitcases, dry cleaning v laundering, and her clothes?! Jesus Christ woman, shut up.

Reactions: 4
the way she raves about that place, it's a chain restaurant in a shopping centre, think there's one in town and one in kildare village. it's grand but don't know how she sits in it week in week out. and it's empty looking.

Reactions: 11
There you have it goys, wash (or launder for Melly the Yank) your clothes when you come home from holidays!!!Imagine! Next she will be telling us to put on a wash twice a week so you will have clean clothes for the following week.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't get this straight in my head, her mother rang her in pain and crying and then Melly came on to tell everyone about how to wash your clothes a week after you come back from holidays and then headed out for lunch in the most basic witch of places. She is as the teens say "Mid". How was she not straight in the car and down the road to her mother?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She has “Hermes” and “Celine” guys you know.

Does ANYONE actually believe any of it is anything other than knocked off?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't get this straight in my head, her mother rang her in pain and crying and then Melly came on to tell everyone about how to wash your clothes a week after you come back from holidays and then headed out for lunch in the most basic witch of places. She is as the teens say "Mid". How was she not straight in the car and down the road to her mother?
I just can't faddom this today either! Like does the thick stupid cow not realise that she is cementing to anyone who watches her stories what an out and out horrible person she is?
Her mother who is palliative rings her crying in agony and this one continues swaning around in her dressing gown talking shite and then takes off to Dundrum to have food and cinema!!! Like how in the name of God didn't she drive the hour down the road to comfort her mother as she might now be here much longer..... I really hope Myhana returns the favour when Mellys time comes and just leaves her there😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Of course its all knocked off , bar the celine pouch as its cheapest thing to buy,and those Celine sandals were like 270e in BT ,halfpriced.But every single Hermes sandal , gucci runners, celine basket bags, sunglasses are all fake.Seeing she cant buy new holiday clothes to replace the cheap H&M /Zara stuff.A week before her hols she was in BT looking at hols clothes,she bought nothing. And that navy trouser set she bought in H&M she must of returned as didnt make it on hols.She has to take a pic of her bags in every shot ,who does that ??? Rosie , Pippa Lisa Lust have millions and dont act like that on hols. SHUT UP MEL !

Reactions: 9
The ‘Givenchy’ sliders have minor defects…because they are fake.
I absolutely hate visible logos on items, it just screams tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.