Melissa Mills #32 He may give Tigs the flutters but to the rest of us he gives the scutters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's the (type) to think she will gain sympathy for the dark eyes because people will think she's up the walls over her mother but tattle know she's just a dipso and couldn't care about the her poor mother her crappy holiday proved yhis
Nah this is why she wears sunglasses constantly indoors locally she has the booze bags

Reactions: 5
Her eyes gave me a fright tonight. I thought it was the angle but nope. That is all down to booze. That is scary. She would want to cop on and cut down immediately or she is going to find herself in big trouble. I don’t know anyone else that drinks like she does. Like every single night. She never seems to take a night off. That will soon catch up with her.

Reactions: 6
She seems to have forgotten how to type '#ad' as all her ads have been incorrectly tagged recently 😡
---
What is this?! The brows 😲 The lips 😲 The chin 😲
IMG_5186.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
report her for no #AD. She knows what she is doing. Sneaky out.

She looks like tit right now. The drinking is destroying her face. Dark baggy boozy eyebags. The brows are like hairy slugs.

Reactions: 8
Been reading here again Melly!! Your latest reel is a complete contradiction....If you truly didn't care what people are saying about you, no 1 you wouldn't be putting up childish reels and no 2 you definitely wouldn't be reading here but you are glued to this page. It's such a pity you didn't take on some of the very constructive comments about your page over the years, if you did you wouldn't find yourself where you are now, dead in the water as a insta hun!

Copying mu post over as I posted just as the last thread was closed.

Melissa looked great back in the day. This must be 7 or 8 years ago. She looked like a normal late 30s / early 40s woman. Plus she looked happy.

I agree sometimes the language on this thread can be out. I totally agree she is a pretentious that but I do have to wonder why she ended up that way.

All the grief she gets for having an affair. She was 18 and he much older, married and is the one the blame should be levelled at.
Nobody knows what he told her or convinced get off but he was the much older married man.

I do feel some of the shite she posts are a cry for help. Her lonelessness is clear but she absolutely doesn't do herself any favours and today's stories are proof of that.
Agree with you she was very young when she met him and most men are stupid but some are master manipulators

Reactions: 2
For someone just back from a holiday in the sun with lots of rest and relaxation ( same as every other day) , she just looks so haggard.
hardly an ad for all the lotions and potions

Reactions: 5
Whats a "dayghter"?

Daughter Melissa Daughter you illiterate witch.

And your sense of humour is in your arse. You are disgusting 🫣 eeww And we all know there is no sex life for you. Hazard maybe alright but not you.

Reactions: 10
Goys, don’t come at her. She has a really really really good sense of humour.
We know Melly. We see your eyebrows.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s great to see that she is back talking on camera always guaranteed an extra laugh.. she can’t hid her stupidity once she opens her mouth!!!
She is so focused on what her ‘haters’ think she can’t even attempt a joke without adding a disclaimer 😅

• Haha
Predicting a return to dundrum this weekend after her hiatus poor Richard thought he was off Scot free 😅
Dunne & Crescenzi, possibly cinema

• Haha
The very fact she had to say "Dont come at me" means she knows she shouldn't have said it. That is another level of stupid for Ms Mills. Thick as tit. With Eyebrows.

What did the sushi place do to deserve the veiled threat?!
Also, usually when people have to state they ‘have a really really really good sense of humour’ that means they don’t. Other people get to decide if a person has a good sense of humour, it’s not something you can put on a CV or make part of your personality.
Oh Melly, you dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What did the sushi place do to deserve the veiled threat?!
Also, usually when people have to state they ‘have a really really really good sense of humour’ that means they don’t. Other people get to decide if a person has a good sense of humour, it’s not something you can put on a CV or make part of your personality.
Oh Melly, you dumbass.
Agreed! Honestly what sane-minded person says about themselves ‘I have a really really really good sense of humour’ it’s beyond bizarre! And in a twist of irony it’s the funniest thing she has said in months

• Haha
Agreed! Honestly what sane-minded person says about themselves ‘I have a really really really good sense of humour’ it’s beyond bizarre! And in a twist of irony it’s the funniest thing she has said in months
I find it hilarious when she talks to her audience on camera, I'm just there glued waiting for the clanger she usually drops, and today's was gold, a weird joke about her washing machine having an orgasm and better sex life then her 😂😂all the while you can see her mind ticking over trying to tie the shite she's talking in with having a dig at her haters about what she's read here😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.