Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the little time I’ve seen her I have assumed it was dodgy moles.

I had a dodgy mole and I got seen straight away they said they didn’t think it was cancerous but whipped it off anyway and had it tested and all ok. Now had it been cancerous I would have been making it aware on my social media. It would seem she is dining out on something that isn’t true.
Same here! I had a mole on my back - was seen by GP, referred under 2 week rule, seen and then had it removed all within around 8 weeks.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t followed her in ages because she bores me but I saw the story today about her melanoma. There were photos attached and because I have health anxiety, it has sent me into an all day panic attack. I don’t have moles that look like hers but hers didn’t look crazy scary to me. I saw her old post on Insta that it was invasive melanoma. Now that I have lost most of my day, can any of you tell me whether this lady actually had malignant melanoma and if she used sunbeds? The article made it seem so ominous and she lives near to me so I’m also worried about the doctors around here.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I haven’t followed her in ages because she bores me but I saw the story today about her melanoma. There were photos attached and because I have health anxiety, it has sent me into an all day panic attack. I don’t have moles that look like hers but hers didn’t look crazy scary to me. I saw her old post on Insta that it was invasive melanoma. Now that I have lost most of my day, can any of you tell me whether this lady actually had malignant melanoma and if she used sunbeds? The article made it seem so ominous and she lives near to me so I’m also worried about the doctors around here.
The running joke on this thread is her leather skin from baking herself silly in the sun and yes she has history of frequent sunbed use. She has had moles removed and undergone further skin removal but that’s all I think anyone would say factually about her situation. She’s not been transparent about much (until her newspaper articles started appearing). She’s also got previous form for blowing minor inconveniences out of proportion so as for her GP wait I would also take it with a pinch of salt.

This woman loves stirring up drama for a bit of attention, I think most here feel she is using this mole story for attention and press coverage (not by any means saying she hasn’t had melanoma but to what extent is questionable) please though if you are worried about any moles go and see you GP for reassurance ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The running joke on this thread is her leather skin from baking herself silly in the sun and yes she has history of frequent sunbed use. She has had moles removed and undergone further skin removal but that’s all I think anyone would say factually about her situation. She’s not been transparent about much (until her newspaper articles started appearing). She’s also got previous form for blowing minor inconveniences out of proportion so as for her GP wait I would also take it with a pinch of salt.

This woman loves stirring up drama for a bit of attention, I think most here feel she is using this mole story for attention and press coverage (not by any means saying she hasn’t had melanoma but to what extent is questionable) please though if you are worried about any moles go and see you GP for reassurance ❤
Very well said. 👏
If that was me and It was as serious as she made out I wouldnt have gone on holiday to a hot country,the hats and the cover ups only started appearing after it was mentioned on here she was baking herself again and I'm sure there was a picture of her burnt

Reactions: 8
I'm glad she hates the latest gym she's visited - I go there and don't want to see her when I go!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's the silly moo on about. I thought she liked the gym to be empty - VIP - when she went early in the morning.

Untitled.png

• Haha
What's the silly moo on about. I thought she liked the gym to be empty - VIP - when she went early in the morning.

View attachment 2926676
shes so bleeping rude isn’t she. I like to wear headphones at the gym because I go into my own zone, push myself to the music, and generally I’m too busy working out and getting my heart rate up/being a little breathless to worry about what any one is saying or wanting to have a conversation.

Unlike Queen tit of Turd Island, who barely breaks a sweat and spends her time taking tit selfies and moaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she wants a gym community, she needs to stop attending chain gyms and find a small local one instead.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 2926676
Exactly this. She has said multiple times that she prefers the gym to be empty when she goes, so wtf is she on about 🤣 Oh wait, was it because nobody recognised the This Morning star? Poor Lynz…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And that's why Lyns hates Nancy, because she's everything she will never be - Nancy is real, genuine, warm and cares passionately about protecting our world. Shallow vain Lyns can never compete with her and she knows it
I really hope Nancy has gained lots more followers from here and hope she becomes a regular on TM.
---
From the little time I’ve seen her I have assumed it was dodgy moles.

I had a dodgy mole and I got seen straight away they said they didn’t think it was cancerous but whipped it off anyway and had it tested and all ok. Now had it been cancerous I would have been making it aware on my social media. It would seem she is dining out on something that isn’t true.
This is what she seem to let everyone think, she had a mole that she went and got checked and they took it out but then she mentioned something about the results being pre-cancerous and recently she said the doctor called her when she was away and said it's cancer, her story is all over the place but sure we know what she is like anything for engagement.
I have had a mole removed and just got my results recently and thankfully it was okay but as I said before I certainly would have been following medical advice and not sunning myself.

Last edited:
Hates them but tagged them to let them know 😔
Was that because she had to pay 🤔
I’m sure Pure Gym are quaking in their boots because Mrs prissy knickers didn’t like their gym 🙄 why would you even tag them, just don’t go back, no need to be so dramatic about it. l don’t go to chat, I have my earphones in & almost never speak to anyone, most people are the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2926676
Hey cocknose you go a gym to workout on yourself if your training properly and in that zone concentrating on what you need to do and get on with it. Not stand around chatting with all and sundry. Get in do what you got on your program that’s what the gyms all about. She’s never even broke a sweat 😂

Reactions: 11
I absolutely would take it all witn a pinch of salt. She calls it ‘invasive’, when invasive cancer is cancer that has spread… she had a mole removed and that was the end of treatment so that’s a blatant lie and she’s now trying to use this minor problem to boost her following. Do not allow idiotic attention seeking morons like this to worry you whatsoever. Basically if you have a mole or skin thing that has changed, as in size,
Shape, it’s itching, bleeding or causing you any issue get it checked! (I work in healthcare and regularly check skin if any one is wondering 😂)

• Heart

View attachment 2926676
Hahaha I bet they all saw her turn up so put their earphones in and ignored her!! If I was the manager of that gym I’d publicly ban her and tag her in it the silly cow. Fancy moaning and tagging them in it is she fick??

• Haha