Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s likely cheesed off cos I blocked her before she could block me. I have receipts of her comments to me. She’s the sort to out somebody though isn’t she?
I doubt she would cos she knows full well that the receipts would not be in her favour cos she’s such a rude bleep.

Reactions: 4
Thing is with her as she’s a nobody. Old ppl know better than her young ppl think she’s boring. She’s got no fashion sense, she can’t cook, her cleaning tips are pretty bleeping obvious and whenever she’s on this morning the comments are never favourable. She fits nowhere apart from if they did a new series of keeping up appearances!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah she's a witch doing this,the staff in these place rushed of their feet... really think she should do a shift with the pressures of real manager and customers
Even the best of places has their faults and if a place is short staffed the last thing they need is this cock-nosed Hyacinth Bucket swanning around doing swab checks. Has she always lived in that area? I lived and worked there a few years back

Reactions: 7
She’s likely cheesed off cos I blocked her before she could block me. I have receipts of her comments to me. She’s the sort to out somebody though isn’t she?
She doxxed me. When I merely pointed out to her that there is a world of difference between milligrams and millilitres, when she was promoting CBD oil. As a pharmacist I thought what she was doing could have been dangerous. She even got four of her friends to message me with nasty comments.

She is the very last woman who promotes other women. Does she ever think that when she goes into her cafes etc and complains about the state of the tables, could be an ardent follower (one of her beautiful people). May be facing the sack and living a miserable existence?!

Reactions: 20
She doxxed me. When I merely pointed out to her that there is a world of difference between milligrams and millilitres, when she was promoting CBD oil. As a pharmacist I thought what she was doing could have been dangerous. She even got four of her friends to message me with nasty comments.

She is the very last woman who promotes other women. Does she ever think that when she goes into her cafes etc and complains about the state of the tables, could be an ardent follower (one of her beautiful people). May be facing the sack and living a miserable existence?!
Her story made me laugh. I followed her for a matter of weeks and only knew who she was from Hinch thread. I don’t have time to watch daytime TV either. Like I said I never ever comment on anything unless it’s because I like what the person has said and even then it’s not often. I clicked no I didn’t want to see her test Wetherspoons and she asked why so I told her! Likely got the hump because I told her she wasn’t qualified to do so. Yes there are places that may be below standard but there could be a lot of reasons but they all get hygiene inspections and the companies have strict rules/inspections too. It may not even be the employees fault either but I bet she’d name and shame. She clearly has nothing else to do with her time. I hope she does read here. How bad she got her pals to message you!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Me again. …. She has made it into daily fail today. Star?? That’s stretching it a bit too far if you ask me. And doesn’t love herself ? I have never seen a grown woman pose in public as much as she does

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me again. …. She has made it into daily fail today. Star?? That’s stretching it a bit too far if you ask me. And doesn’t love herself ? I have never seen a grown woman pose in public as much as she does
God she’s such a bore trying to get famous for having a mole removed 🙄 what’s she going to rename herself “melanomababe”. I’ve just followed Nancy who’s mentioned on here alot and she has more class in her little finger than lynz ever will have. Her tips are to the point and useful. She’s a joy to listen to. Not like hyacinth who would sell her granny for an aff link. Plus Nancy I’d of the older generation yet is still more relevant and relatable than lynz haha

Reactions: 14
Fell to the floor? 🤔
Hope it was clean!!

Wow . . She's REALLY rinsing this isn't she!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God she’s such a bore trying to get famous for having a mole removed 🙄 what’s she going to rename herself “melanomababe”. I’ve just followed Nancy who’s mentioned on here alot and she has more class in her little finger than lynz ever will have. Her tips are to the point and useful. She’s a joy to listen to. Not like hyacinth who would sell her granny for an aff link. Plus Nancy I’d of the older generation yet is still more relevant and relatable than lynz haha
And that's why Lyns hates Nancy, because she's everything she will never be - Nancy is real, genuine, warm and cares passionately about protecting our world. Shallow vain Lyns can never compete with her and she knows it

Reactions: 15
It’s been the same wording in all three articles we’ve seen so far. They’ve all begun with “This Morning star…” Clearly prepared and given to those rags by her PR person. Absolutely pathetic. She says it’s to raise awareness, but obviously trying to promote herself too.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just read that DM article. She’s even shoehorned in the old stuff about her first husband being a child sex offender ffs 🤦‍♀️ Was there any need? If the article was really all about raising awareness for skin cancer why on earth has she felt the need to add that old titbit in there?

In fact, there’s hardly anything about the actual treatment she’s had, or the healing process, which would be useful to people. There’s a bit about how she identified the problem and was messed around, having to get a second opinion, then had it removed. Other than that it reads purely as a piece of self promotion. Shame on you Lynsey. Raising awareness my arse.

Reactions: 12
Thing is with her as she’s a nobody. Old ppl know better than her young ppl think she’s boring. She’s got no fashion sense, she can’t cook, her cleaning tips are pretty bleeping obvious and whenever she’s on this morning the comments are never favourable. She fits nowhere apart from if they did a new series of keeping up appearances!!! 😂😂
It's the aff links to the clothes that get me... why would she think anyone wants to dress like her?
Plus I can cook. And I've just ordered Nancy's book for real tips on environmental cleaning,.
Lyns is pretty irrelevant

Reactions: 8
Has she actually had cancer or were/are they just dodgy moles? If she hasn’t then she’s sick and taking the piss out of people who actually have got cancer - is she doing it for the sympathy vote?

Has she actually had cancer or were/are they just dodgy moles? If she hasn’t then she’s sick and taking the piss out of people who actually have got cancer - is she doing it for the sympathy vote?
From the little time I’ve seen her I have assumed it was dodgy moles.

I had a dodgy mole and I got seen straight away they said they didn’t think it was cancerous but whipped it off anyway and had it tested and all ok. Now had it been cancerous I would have been making it aware on my social media. It would seem she is dining out on something that isn’t true.

Reactions: 4
She was obviously so concerned about theoretical she kept completely covered up on holiday,wore a hat all the time and didn't get burnt,.. and.also being such a great mam made sure her daughter covered up to 😂
Honestly people who use any form of illness for self promotion are just wrong in the head
But it's about all she has now
I've just ordered Nancy's books 📚

Loving that following this bottom feeding insta fraud’s FRED is leading people to support the real deal - queen Nancy 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 11