Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
How humiliating that she has just told a bunch of strangers that her twins have a paedophile as a father, whilst wishing them happy birthday. How to make a day all about her and not them. She is horrific as a mother!

• Sad
Reactions: 27

youare1

VIP Member
Clean sheets Sunday - feeling smug she done her bed change yesterday because of the rain, I don't about anyone else but I have an extra set so I don't need it to be washed and dried on the same day to put back on, thought that's what most people do.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

AllieBee

VIP Member
Lyns nemesis, the fabulous Nancy Birtwhistle, has just put up a post to say she's hit 700k followers, and is getting amazing comments, she has so much love and respect from her followers. Her account is growing and growing. Things Lyns can only dream of, she's not fit to lick the boots of Nancy. See Lyns that's what happens when you're not shallow and vain, snipy and bitchy. Also Nancy doesn't have a nose like a dick with a big ballsack on the end of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

AllieBee

VIP Member
OMG she messaged you twice. 1/ who has the time to do this? 2/ does she not have a life?
If she did that to me I’d name and shame her who does she think she is?
p.s. not saying you should just saying if someone did that to me I’d be very tempted!
She did! I messaged her first to ever so helpfully point out that Nancy birtwhistle gives great advice on removing stains lol. She did NOT like that!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
She needs serious help. I'm not being funny, I mean actual psychological help. Making the twins 21st birthday all about how their father is a paedophile and then linking her book looking for sales :mad:

MotherInferior43

It may be your house Lyns you twat but it’s their home and that’s their space, yes clean for when they get back which will be a lovely surprise for them but the shaming doesn’t need to happen

Reactions: 23

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Her and Rib live such controlled lives. Up at the crack of dawn ever single Saturday morning to go for a rigid coffee and half a slice of cake.

Don't they ever have a lie in or a shag?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

lenny9

this is a dinner.. lynsey
20240407_155634.jpg

---
Why is Lynseys surname Crombie and Robs is Dunford ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

If i told you …

VIP Member
She’s likely cheesed off cos I blocked her before she could block me. I have receipts of her comments to me. She’s the sort to out somebody though isn’t she?
She doxxed me. When I merely pointed out to her that there is a world of difference between milligrams and millilitres, when she was promoting CBD oil. As a pharmacist I thought what she was doing could have been dangerous. She even got four of her friends to message me with nasty comments.

She is the very last woman who promotes other women. Does she ever think that when she goes into her cafes etc and complains about the state of the tables, could be an ardent follower (one of her beautiful people). May be facing the sack and living a miserable existence?!

Reactions: 20

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Oh Lynsey come on, saying you never had sunburn… You can gaslight your followers all you like, but you know the truth (as does your skin), and so does Tattle! Stop being so sanctimonious, it’s pathetic. It’s alright to admit you used to be a sun worshipper if you’re trying to change, but don’t attempt to re-write history.

These photos were all posted in Lynsey’s stories between March and September 2023. Just a few examples of the dozens from over the last few years.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20