Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God yeah. She sent me a proper pass agg message which she then followed up with an absolute cunty message about Nancy birtwhistle who she hates. She is a truly vile woman.
OMG she messaged you twice. 1/ who has the time to do this? 2/ does she not have a life?
If she did that to me I’d name and shame her who does she think she is?
p.s. not saying you should just saying if someone did that to me I’d be very tempted!

Reactions: 2
Jeez she's always gotta have something to moan about 🙄 nothings ever to "her standard" is it 🥱
Have a couple of vinos after your meeting Lynz...you won't care what state the station loo's are in then 😏

Reactions: 8
Tell you what Lynz, if they’re so bad why don’t you go in there and give ‘em a good scrub yourself. That’d be some cracking content that would go “viral” for you. Would that make you happy?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surprised she didn't go into those loos with her special pee-torch ...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Geez will she ever check her captions - on the blazer post, " It's also the one from the Marks & Spencer's video. I did that a lot of you liked" what does that even mean :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her content is dire to say the least. Repetitive and so up herself modelling new clothes all the time when there is a cost of living crisis. If you do dare disagree with her on anything you‘ll get a passive aggressive response. She’s false and unlikeable.
She blocked me simply for giving her friendly advice about stains ✌🏻

• Wow
Geez will she ever check her captions - on the blazer post, " It's also the one from the Marks & Spencer's video. I did that a lot of you liked" what does that even mean :rolleyes:
What’s also funny is that it’s from Dorothy Perkins 😂

• Haha
She blocked me simply for giving her friendly advice about stains ✌🏻
She blocked me for saying I didn't agree with how she acted about the air bnb she booked during lockdown because she didn't want to stay in her house whilst work was being done...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
OMG she messaged you twice. 1/ who has the time to do this? 2/ does she not have a life?
If she did that to me I’d name and shame her who does she think she is?
p.s. not saying you should just saying if someone did that to me I’d be very tempted!
She did! I messaged her first to ever so helpfully point out that Nancy birtwhistle gives great advice on removing stains lol. She did NOT like that!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
she is so 'Fik' I dont know how shes got to be on tv etc !

Reactions: 4
She did! I messaged her first to ever so helpfully point out that Nancy birtwhistle gives great advice on removing stains lol. She did NOT like that!
Seriously like I said earlier I've not followed this thread long but she seems vile. I love Nancy!

Reactions: 9
Seriously like I said earlier I've not followed this thread long but she seems vile. I love Nancy!
Me too, she's one of the few I enjoy watching on Insta. There's a lady who isn't in it for every penny she can con out of gullibles! Lynz is probably jealous of Nancy getting a slot on This Morning the other day and doing a better job than Lynz could ever dream of doing!

Reactions: 10
Glad she’s scrabbling about for views, hardly surprising is it cock nose when youve had your head up your own ass for so long . Can’t stand all this latest phony hello beautiful people crap

I wonder how that came about and what the context was 🤔 Did she approach Nancy and tell her that she was "stealing" all her ideas/subscribers 🤔
I reckon she saw one of Nancy's stories about not using bicarb with vinegar or lemon (alkali plus acid = neutral) and thought it was aimed at her. She thinks everything is about her all the time, she thinks she's so famous. She isn't, and she's a vain, shallow piece of tit
---
Thinks she’s so clever with her response, the fat illiterate cock nose cow

View attachment 2910991
So despite clearly being stated in the packet that it may contain nuts, she expects people to believe some rubbish off her hairdresser. The brand wouldn't put one thing on their packaging and say something different to someone else, especially when the law has just been tightened around labelling. She's a backtracking stupid cow and pretty dangerous too. Why so pass agg as well absolutely no need for that, all she needed to do was put a disclaimer on her stories.

I reckon she saw one of Nancy's stories about not using bicarb with vinegar or lemon (alkali plus acid = neutral) and thought it was aimed at her. She thinks everything is about her all the time, she thinks she's so famous. She isn't, and she's a vain, shallow piece of tit
---

So despite clearly being stated in the packet that it may contain nuts, she expects people to believe some rubbish off her hairdresser. The brand wouldn't put one thing on their packaging and say something different to someone else, especially when the law has just been tightened around labelling. She's a backtracking stupid cow and pretty dangerous too. Why so pass agg as well absolutely no need for that, all she needed to do was put a disclaimer on her stories.
Was about to say the same thing. So essentially she’s saying here that her friend, and other people who have nut allergies, can ignore the warnings on food wrappers 🤦‍♀️ Erm, ok. This is so dangerous.

Reactions: 4
She’s showing her true colours in that response - she’s someone who doesn’t build women up, hypocritical twit