Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think she DOES eat the tiny portions but then is starving so fills up with those sweet bars and cheap wine. She's also under the delusion that she because she goes to the gym she is fit - i bet she never actually breaks a sweat. Her gym boomerangs are the most cringe inducing thing i've ever seen.

Reactions: 11
I cannot believe this woman…

First of all - “This Morning star…” give over 🤣
Secondly, is there nothing this twit won’t either sell to, or get her PR to place in, the papers?
If she got paid I hope she’s donated it cancer charities.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I cannot believe this woman…

First of all - “This Morning star…” give over 🤣
Secondly, is there nothing this twit won’t either sell to, or get her PR to place in, the papers?
If she got paid I hope she’s donated it cancer charities.
So she actually was diagnosed with melanoma, when she was posting about having her mole removed (and then another mole/lump) I don't remember her ever coming back and saying yes it was definitely melanoma, she always seemed a bit vague no doubt to up engagement of her followers messaging her.
For someone who was diagnosed I am shocked she went away to the sun and was blatantly sunbathing 😳, not to mention how much her travel insurance would be, although for sun worshiper Lyns I doubt that would bother her.

Reactions: 14
I am sure she said that the lump she had removed was not cancer , am l making that up ? Also not a chance in hell if it was would the doctors be like kick off your heels and away on holiday and sunbath!

Reactions: 10
So she actually was diagnosed with melanoma, when she was posting about having her mole removed (and then another mole/lump) I don't remember her ever coming back and saying yes it was definitely melanoma, she always seemed a bit vague no doubt to up engagement of her followers messaging her.
For someone who was diagnosed I am shocked she went away to the sun and was blatantly sunbathing 😳, not to mention how much her travel insurance would be, although for sun worshiper Lyns I doubt that would bother her.
She’s an absolute walloper. A friend of mine had a melanoma removed and has been advised never to sit in the sun again (not that she did anyway). I cannot imagine the advice given to Lynsey was any different.

Reactions: 6
I felt sure she was diagnosed with a Basel cell carcinoma. Totally different to a melanoma. Well it was from my days of studying and working as a pharmacist?!

I have a family member who is fighting melanoma and she (Lynsey ) boils my blood with her “I’m raising awareness”. No you are not … you are flouting the hard work and advice that professionals are giving.

Her “Good Morning beautiful people” is so passive aggressive.

Hi Lynsey. You have just proved that you read on here - “ I’m taking no payments from my press interviews on this subject?!”

Reactions: 13
So been having a wee read on here, Hi Lynsey - mentioning she doesn't get paid for press articles, it's all done in the aim of raising awareness, yeah and the rest. Not to mention the amount of people she claims to have helped, sorry but you were never transparent in your journey - all pics of you in a waiting room and drip feeding bits of info, if you want to raise awareness be completely up front with it.
The I have so many messages I can't reply to them all = can't be bothered to reply.
Still cannot believe she has been diagnosed and her consultant didn't advise her to not to go in the sun :unsure:. Something in the back of my mind remembers her mentioning it was pre cancerous - I could be wrong but never remember her actually saying yes it's cancer.
I had a mole removed recently and am due the results soon and if I am advised to stay out of the sun so be it.

Reactions: 3
So been having a wee read on here, Hi Lynsey - mentioning she doesn't get paid for press articles, it's all done in the aim of raising awareness, yeah and the rest. Not to mention the amount of people she claims to have helped, sorry but you were never transparent in your journey - all pics of you in a waiting room and drip feeding bits of info, if you want to raise awareness be completely up front with it.
The I have so many messages I can't reply to them all = can't be bothered to reply.
Still cannot believe she has been diagnosed and her consultant didn't advise her to not to go in the sun :unsure:. Something in the back of my mind remembers her mentioning it was pre cancerous - I could be wrong but never remember her actually saying yes it's cancer.
I had a mole removed recently and am due the results soon and if I am advised to stay out of the sun so be it.
She claimed it was ‘invasive melanoma’ with no real insight into the fact that some people understand what invasive cancer medically is and having 1 mole removed isn’t it!! Thick lying bint

Reactions: 5
I think someone is panicking about the future… the spelling: grammar is also appalling!
She's so big headed. Why on earth does she think people want to watch her flogging pink clothes and hoovers all day long. Her views reflect the quality of her content. She's dull, self obsessed and boring

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's so big headed. Why on earth does she think people want to watch her flogging pink clothes and hoovers all day long. Her views reflect the quality of her content. She's dull, self obsessed and boring
That’s probably more the reason that she’s had so few views! She has shown recently she’s got no new content, quick to copy other people’s posts and shares the same mundane posts each week (Saturday coffee and cake crumbs, Sunday walk and roast etc etc), it’s hardly surprising

Reactions: 8
Exactly. What’s motivational about fannying around wiv your froffy coffee and cake, and posing in the men’s undies section of M&S for pouty selfie? She’s lost the plot.

Ahhhh . .
That's what the fake cancer scare is all about . .
She's failed miserably with the food/cleaning/fashion influencing so has jumped on the cancer band wagon.

Shame on you lynsey. .
🫣

Her content is dire to say the least. Repetitive and so up herself modelling new clothes all the time when there is a cost of living crisis. If you do dare disagree with her on anything you‘ll get a passive aggressive response. She’s false and unlikeable.

Reactions: 13
I don’t really look at her account and just read here since Hinch became boring but what I do see is the same thing every week. The little I’ve seen is that she has a coffee and cake every Saturday, makes pathetic dinners, likes pink and thinks she’s a size 10! Isn’t she a cleaning influencer? Then if i followed her that’s what I’d want to see. Why do they go off track? Look what’s happened to Hinch how they’re both scrabbling around trying to keep their sheep.

Reactions: 10
Her content is dire to say the least. Repetitive and so up herself modelling new clothes all the time when there is a cost of living crisis. If you do dare disagree with her on anything you‘ll get a passive aggressive response. She’s false and unlikeable.
God yeah. She sent me a proper pass agg message which she then followed up with an absolute cunty message about Nancy birtwhistle who she hates. She is a truly vile woman.

Reactions: 12