Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe I've just sat and watched her wittering in about fricking carrier bags, boring old trout

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a bag of bags that live in the car - the lengths this fucker will go to for content is ridiculous

Reactions: 9
Carrier bags a box full 😳 no Cocknose I have lots of reusable bags nice canvas ones. Despise plastic bags with passion I began following you Lynsey because o you were all about eco cleaning with steam ect. Nowadays it’s all about nasty clothes and your latest stuff your selling for commission.

Reactions: 6
Hinch did a video a couple years back folding her bags for life in this way. Does this woman have no original ideas of her own? She’s clearly bored too I wouldn’t have time to do this the saddo

Reactions: 3
She could have invested the carrier bag folding time into creating a better soup.
Boiled veg and a stock cube 🤢
At least roast the veg ( or fry it off ) to add some flavour . .
Boring and bland, just like everything she does!

Reactions: 6
“I’m so random” here’s my neatly folded box of carrier bags… that’s so crazy and random. I mean who even has time to fold the bags- shove them in a drawer! She’s so boring and this just proves it. If she genuinely thinks this makes her random she leads a VERY, VERY sad life.

Also what’s with the weird pouting during the soup making videos. Cringe!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hinch did a video a couple years back folding her bags for life in this way. Does this woman have no original ideas of her own? She’s clearly bored too I wouldn’t have time to do this the saddo
Various influencers have done videos folding bags this way, yet another Lynsey rip off, unoriginal idea 🥱

Reactions: 5
People who say they are random and crazy are always the exact opposite, just doing boring things that most of don't bother with. Not random, just dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not being funny but if she was just buying tomatoes can’t she just.. you know.. carry them with her hands?

Please don’t ask why I’m invested it’s bad enough that I watched the stories.
---
People who say they are random and crazy are always the exact opposite, just doing boring things that most of don't bother with. Not random, just dull.
IMG_1155.jpeg

• Haha
Carrier bags a box full 😳 no Cocknose I have lots of reusable bags nice canvas ones. Despise plastic bags with passion I began following you Lynsey because o you were all about eco cleaning with steam ect. Nowadays it’s all about nasty clothes and your latest stuff your selling for commission.
Cocknose has been reading here again 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Either that or trying to rip off Nancy Birtwhistle because she seems popular at the moment
Yeah and saw Nancy nicked Cocknoses slot on This Morning. Would be great if they used Nancy instead of her, Nancy was so much better. She's inviously realised that actually this stuff is important people and is desperately trying to get back on the bandwagon.