Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may well go to the gym and walk ten million steps BUT she drinks like a fish! You are a size 12, we can all see your clothes are too tight

Reactions: 11
She may well go to the gym and walk ten million steps BUT she drinks like a fish! You are a size 12, we can all see your clothes are too tight
She "goes" to the gym ...but don't think she's working up a sweat and actually doing anything productive (apart from getting someone to film her looking like a twit, in a speeded up video!! ) She wears a full face of make-up too 😂
Why has she got such an problem to being a size 12🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She "goes" to the gym ...but don't think she's working up a sweat and actually doing anything productive (apart from getting someone to film her looking like a twit, in a speeded up video!! ) She wears a full face of make-up too 😂
Why has she got such an problem to being a size 12🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly. Your clothes size doesn’t matter as long as you keep yourself active and eat a healthy, balanced diet. I would say Lynsey fails at one of those things.

Reactions: 10
Mollie doesn’t half waste her money on a load of tat doesn’t she 🤦‍♀️

A whole cake each in the new coffee place… she’d better keep an eye on that size 10 waistline!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's nothing I did this the other week pasta & glass everywhere 😐
Ooooh, I feel you on the lost dinner 🥺 I once dropped a dish of roast potatoes as they were ready, hot oil & potatoes everywhere and a very disappointed me & son as dinner was shite without them. Briefly contemplated the 5 second rule 🤔🤣

Reactions: 2
The medium is exactly the correct size Lynsey. It’s not oversized, it simply fits correctly and isn’t digging in all tight and too small!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's nothing I did this the other week pasta & glass everywhere 😐
I also have a Stitch mat for my fur babies’ bowls 😻😻
---
Why are they so small?!
Is she hosting the Borrowers??

ETA I ran here so quick when I saw those potatoes I’ve just seen Kettlecrisp and I had the same thoughts! My potatoes are like boulders and still lovely and crisp!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I also have a Stitch mat for my fur babies’ bowls 😻😻
---

Is she hosting the Borrowers??

ETA I ran here so quick when I saw those potatoes I’ve just seen Kettlecrisp and I had the same thoughts! My potatoes are like boulders and still lovely and crisp!
Prob not even used a whole bag of potatoes 🙄 looks like they all getting just the 1 carrot baton too 😏
If I've got guests for dinner would rather make too much than have the bare minimum...she's so odd 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8