Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha I bet they all saw her turn up so put their earphones in and ignored her!! If I was the manager of that gym I’d publicly ban her and tag her in it the silly cow. Fancy moaning and tagging them in it is she fick??
Yes. Yes she is. Fick as two short planks as my dad used to say.

Reactions: 4
What did she expect for £25 a month for everything? A gym is a place you go to to ‘get in the zone’, I hate forgetting headphones! Why would anyone want to stand and have a chat? She’s at the wrong place. Just shows how well she knows how to use a gym, and gym etiquette. It’s not a place to stand and pose.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
What happened to the Dr Paw Paw sun cream that she *swears by* and was *recommended by doctors*?

Also she should wear factor 50 minimum and be covered up. But alas, she is a compulsive liar who can’t keep up with her own narrative! Nobody with invasive skin cancer would dare sit in a pub garden.

Just looked that sun cream only protects 97% of UVB rays, the ones that cause melanoma. Not a good advert!

Reactions: 11
Her gym stories I hate when ppl talk to me 🤣 I go to work out, clear my head and better myself not to make friends. I've even walked out before because I left my earpods at home.

No earpods no training its like the number 1 rule 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Stop the bleeping press lads, this canny be happenen I’ve been in the sun too long today
IMG_1206.png

This actually looks delicious and it’s a decent sized portion, I don’t feel well this is shocking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What happened to the Dr Paw Paw sun cream that she *swears by* and was *recommended by doctors*?

Also she should wear factor 50 minimum and be covered up. But alas, she is a compulsive liar who can’t keep up with her own narrative! Nobody with invasive skin cancer would dare sit in a pub garden.

Just looked that sun cream only protects 97% of UVB rays, the ones that cause melanoma. Not a good advert!
Obviously a grift that didn’t pay off so she’s not bothering with it anymore 😂
---
That’s surely for all 5 of them 🤣🙈
😂 a family platter, to feed a family of mice

• Haha
Reactions: 4