Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maximum Budget = No Money left

I don't know anyone who dries clothes on a door, use a tumble drier (you have one) or buy a few clothes airers/dryers!

She is so dumb - a leak you would fix before anything else!!

Twatty in that outfit - moron!!

She is such a liar!!!!!

With so many make up brands on the market, the packaging is pretty much the first and almost only thing you can differentiate your brands from other. Unless you come up with something never seen before in terms of concept, colour, texture... But this sweed branding completely puts me off. I am certain Lydia must hate it as well.

Reactions: 17
Love this our very own tattle reporter! 🤭 🤭 🤭
Tattle Life has boots on the ground. Lydiot you can't hide from the truth or Tattle Life. Apologize publicly to Nikky and most of us will go away because truth be told, you don't have style, an interesting life, or any knowledge to pass on to us. Basically, you are a waste of time for most of us and we stay interested only to further our cause of getting justice for what you did to Nikky. #lydiamillenapologizetonikky
---
Also, what’s her hair like up close? 😂🙊
Did she leave a vapor trail of stench?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What is Twatty wearing over his golf top??? Knitted waistccoat??? Horrid, old man look!

Also Lydia's hair, especially the back is so awful, I mean did she want black hair with yellow streaks????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
c
What is Twatty wearing over his golf top??? Knitted waistccoat??? Horrid, old man look!

Also Lydia's hair, especially the back is so awful, I mean did she want black hair with yellow streaks????
Think its the ole jumper on the shoulders trick hun, that's the sleeves.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Away from the ball n chain 🔗 Cawwie must be doing the chores 😂View attachment 2901651View attachment 2901652
The GORDONS (Apostrophe, what's that ???) Annual Golfing trip ... also known as '3 Days of Ali Eating Actual Food'. 🤭

I wonder if the rest of the clan were wearing their matching signet rings ? :cool:

Were they all wearing matching colours ... ginger / sage green / beige / cream ? Matching colour palettes. So bougie. So quiet luxury. So trendy.
But, hey, at least he's not dressing URBAN. :rolleyes:

Did the Gordon clan all nonchalantly casually throw their jerseys over their shoulders ?

Do all the Gordon men now speak in the faux creepy-Lydia-baby-voice like Ali does ? It seems to be catching.

Who is looking after the chickens, cat, dogs, greenhouse, Bunga ekseteraaah ekseteraaaaaah whilst Lil Weak Wrists lays drunk on the couch ? Old Mummy Millen, New Mummy Millen, Step-Cousin Assistant Satin or Cawwiiee ?

How many phone calls were made to Ali by our histrionic princess under the guise of an "emergency" ?

Hmmm, I have so many more questions.

An Ali-free weekend gives Lydia & Carrie the perfect excuse to get blitzed at home without having to use the excuse of a hike visiting the neighbourhood Not-Cotswolds' pubs.
Have fun Lil Felluh, eat loads, your prison weekend-pass will be over very very soon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Lydia's latest IG follow :

Screenshot_20240428_221100_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240428_221113_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240428_221932_Instagram.jpg

Another expensive PR gift for someone who can't and won't cook.
But hey, you can boil water for a cup of tea on it ...

Pretty soon we won't be able to tell the difference between an 18th century listed Cotswolds cottage and the 21st century Northamptonshire red-brick, east-wing, west-wing Bunga ... :cool:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2902041Saw this, immediately thought of Lydia
Literally 100% Lydia in a pic !!!
You could say ... on trend.
But ... but ... our narcissist doesn't follow trends !!! 🤭

Screenshot_20240428_222705_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240428_222712_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240428_222739_Instagram.jpg

---
Oh no !
The hair journey continues to stomp on.

Screenshot_20240428_222149_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240428_222130_Instagram.jpg

Scalp care ... hmmmm.
As Lydia would say "Lunch time ! Nom nom !"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I actually can’t cope with the fact she has no intention of sorting out a leak anytime soon!! Who would just leave it!! But then again why should I be surprised this is a women who prioritises Birkins over fixing toilets!! As my man used to say all fur coat no knickers!!

• Heart
  • Haha
I know she has tried to throw us the line she’s happy where she is and not moving anytime soon, but to me her actions speak louder than words . I think she’s desperate to relocate .
---
Women wear brown and green jeans on shoots, white isn’t a natural landscape colour hence it would scare pheasants from flying over .

Aga…. They are all electric these days , so power isn’t a problem for her but the only place I can see it going in that kitchen is where the hob and drawers are currently . I don’t know about Lydia but if someone took my under hob drawers out I’d be in trouble! I need drawers like that and I reckon she would too. You never know though it’s all for Asthetics and put up with the problems each new idea causes …… is she about to wreck the kitchen for Aga aesthetic ? She will need a few courses on how to cook on one because they are not straight forward . Josie and Leo still get it wrong . Despite Charlies mum having one for a long time
---
I am surprised Michael John are doing brassy highlights . They just aren’t right for her . I’m guessing she’s taken a photo of a brunette with honey highlights and the person trying to emulate it did their best

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
What on earth was all this crap she was trying to stuff into her bag? Not exactly screaming high end luxury shopping, more like jumble sale chic 😳

Attachments

• Haha
I think she has been following AGA for a while. With that leaky bungalow getting an Aga should be at the bottom of her list!

I know she has tried to throw us the line she’s happy where she is and not moving anytime soon, but to me her actions speak louder than words . I think she’s desperate to relocate .
---
Women wear brown and green jeans on shoots, white isn’t a natural landscape colour hence it would scare pheasants from flying over .

Aga…. They are all electric these days , so power isn’t a problem for her but the only place I can see it going in that kitchen is where the hob and drawers are currently . I don’t know about Lydia but if someone took my under hob drawers out I’d be in trouble! I need drawers like that and I reckon she would too. You never know though it’s all for Asthetics and put up with the problems each new idea causes …… is she about to wreck the kitchen for Aga aesthetic ? She will need a few courses on how to cook on one because they are not straight forward . Josie and Leo still get it wrong . Despite Charlies mum having one for a long time
---
I am surprised Michael John are doing brassy highlights . They just aren’t right for her . I’m guessing she’s taken a photo of a brunette with honey highlights and the person trying to emulate it did their best
Oh of course she isn't happy where she is otherwise why would she waste an hour driving all the way to Daylesford just to be seen and pretend you live in the Cotswolds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh dear Lydiot - you've been found out, trying to fake a country life or lie is it???

Very sad - how much more crap will Ali take? Can't be loads of money in it now!

Reactions: 14
What on earth was all this crap she was trying to stuff into her bag? Not exactly screaming high end luxury shopping, more like jumble sale chic 😳
the stripey bag was full of day to day crap 😂 it had Lydia’s essentials in and Carrie had her boots in there, they looked like Fairfax favor , could she be the same size as Lydia and Lydia has got her a free pair?? The boots were dirty after a wet day … I saw a black padded long coat stuffed in there which I think is carries . The shopping basket at daylesford is dark grey and plain it was held behind the stripey bag , Lydia is putting a sourdough white loaf in (not seeded!) .

they went and got another basket in the end.

she shopped the wines, tinned cocktails, juice bar , bakery, (isn’t Lydia supposed to be gluten free? Sourdough isn’t gluten free?) , the tea isle .

they ignored the deli with salads , the meat and fish counters. I would have thought it’s a good opportunity to get some organic pre made healthy salads , fish and grass fed organic meats …. Obviously I’m wrong !!
---
She’s min 1 hr 30 from daylesford
---
Lydia also wore the boots from the minute she arrived to me minute she left.

any country girl knows to take wellies in a decent boot bag and change so you don’t dirty up the inside of wherever you have lunch /go to loo.

the girl who resembled Josie walked in with her welly boots in a le chameau bag .

Even Carrie had the idea to change footwear , albeit she doesn’t seem to own a boot bag!

Lydia didn’t have that thought or care whether she covered the taxi in mud either

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
the stripey bag was full of day to day crap 😂 it had Lydia’s essentials in and Carrie had her boots in there, they looked like Fairfax favor , could she be the same size as Lydia and Lydia has got her a free pair?? The boots were dirty after a wet day … I saw a black padded long coat stuffed in there which I think is carries . The shopping basket at daylesford is dark grey and plain it was held behind the stripey bag , Lydia is putting a sourdough white loaf in (not seeded!) .

she shopped the wines, tinned cocktails, juice bar , bakery, (isn’t Lydia supposed to be gluten free? Sourdough isn’t gluten free?) , the tea isle .

they ignored the deli with salads , the meat and fish counters. I would have thought it’s a good opportunity to get some organic pre made healthy salads , fish and grass fed organic meats …. Obviously I’m wrong !!
---
Had she left the Hermes bag in the attic vault? Well done @ella1979 for getting the low down on Madam out in the wild. Jeez she looks like a right old misery. Why would Cawwie be hauling a huge bag of stuff around with her? They look deranged.
---
The white trousers or jeans looked stark , too bright for a cold rainy day . Cream would have looked far better and softer . Brown or green would of been my top choice
---
She carried a bag to the boot dumped it down and left the driver and Carrie to sort the rest . She only bought one sourdough hasn’t she heard of slicing bread then freezing? Bearing in mind she’s so far away
---
The nose is large …..bad profile
---
The way she inelegantly dumped herself down in taxi , she seemed exhausted. I guess foraging and cooking all day is harder than her normal routine.
---
there’s no way she’s shy . That’s an act. She chatted up a bloke by the wines , she got his name (Tom!) .. she was loud on the whole , hyper

she couldn’t come across as a well educated well spoken lady in a million yrs
She isn t shy, has to be centre of attention and of course thinks she is the most beautiful creature to have ever walked the earth. I expect Tom couldn t wait to get away from her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Had she left the Hermes bag in the attic vault? Well done @ella1979 for getting the low down on Madam out in the wild. Jeez she looks like a right old misery. Why would Cawwie be hauling a huge bag of stuff around with her? They look deranged.
---

She isn t shy, has to be centre of attention and of course thinks she is the most beautiful creature to have ever walked the earth. I expect Tom couldn t wait to get away from her.
surprisingly no sign of any Lydia handbag.

Carrie wore a crossbody bag - great for when you are out with a child to keep hands free 😂 Carrie knew the assignment 😂

I was surprised at how Carrie lugged everything around. There was a conversation at the drinks fridge about Carrie buying something for a friend and Lydia said something like “oh well it’s all about you isnt it, you buy a gift for your friend” Lydia said it whilst laughing .

they were mostly focused on the alcohol 😂

Carrie packed everything up and Lydia just stood there and paid .
---
Carrie definitely isn’t shy either she was also very chatty with Tom
---
Lydia hadn’t spent much time on her hair . She must of left at about 0830 am to get there when she did when I saw her alone heading to the cooking school . So hardly an early start.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I actually can’t cope with the fact she has no intention of sorting out a leak anytime soon!! Who would just leave it!! But then again why should I be surprised this is a women who prioritises Birkins over fixing toilets!! As my man used to say all fur coat no knickers!!
Absolutely! I m starting to think the miserly moo doesn t have house insurance. :oops: This is exactly why I believe she really doesn t like the bungalow, to let the basement be damp for so long is baffling. I would have thought the basement would be first place to ensure all is well, the rest of the bungalow can wait (except for the loos, lol).

Reactions: 21

---
---
Lydia also wore the boots from the minute she arrived to me minute she left.

any country girl knows to take wellies in a decent boot bag and change so you don’t dirty up the inside of wherever you have lunch /go to loo.

the girl who resembled Josie walked in with her welly boots in a le chameau bag .

Even Carrie had the idea to change footwear , albeit she doesn’t seem to own a boot bag!

Lydia didn’t have that thought or care whether she covered the taxi in mud either
Gosh all of this shopping and classes at Daylesford… could this be vouchers and PR?

Reactions: 10