Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh all of this shopping and classes at Daylesford… could this be vouchers and PR?
I don’t know if the course was free- she knew the man leading the course through Ali . She should have had a voucher on the course for 25% off food and I think alcohol. Would have been an ideal time to stock up , slice and freeze sourdough - freezing reduces gluten content too, stock up on meats and freeze too.

the groceries were paid for by card - either dark green card or black not sure what type

Reactions: 16
I bet she took a taxi so her and Carrie could drink on the way home.🥂🍷
it has to be alcohol related. She’s done the bread course so knows there’s wine handed out to drink at lunchtime .

it would be so much cheaper for Carrie to drive the Range Rover . They were like two giggly teenagers . It’s ore of a friends vibe than staff/employer .

Reactions: 22
I don’t understand her obsession with getting drunk? Does she not know that it’s actually trendy to not drink alcohol?
I also hate taxis, the majority in MK unfortunately aren’t licensed correctly (we had a dodger councillor/taxi company a few years ago…) so I won’t use them. But I don’t drink so I’m the designated driver all the time!
Why have 3 cars and not drive them?!

Love seeing Lydia in the wild, it’s really amazing what AI and filters can do nowadays!

Reactions: 24
I don’t know if the course was free- she knew the man leading the course through Ali . She should have had a voucher on the course for 25% off food and I think alcohol. Would have been an ideal time to stock up , slice and freeze sourdough - freezing reduces gluten content too, stock up on meats and freeze too.

the groceries were paid for by card - either dark green card or black not sure what type
Ahh true. Courses at sur la table in the US offer a discount for shopping after the class.

I mean my takeaway is that Cawwie is Lydia’s supposed best friend who also works for her. I suppose it makes sense for cawwie to carry big bags of stuff when Lydia is at an event, red carpet etc so Lydia can look carefree with a little bag for all photography.

This behavior of expecting Cawwie to be her mommy, butler and Sherpa when they do anything, even personal friend days, together is shockingly entitled. I would never expect any friend or coworker to carry my stuff… ever.

Was she vlogging?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
it has to be alcohol related. She’s done the bread course so knows there’s wine handed out to drink at lunchtime .

it would be so much cheaper for Carrie to drive the Range Rover . They were like two giggly teenagers . It’s ore of a friends vibe than staff/employer .
Friend vibe but still very much Carrie carrying her stuff and assisting her in everything because it's her job. If it was on their personal time I hope Lydia wouldn't make her carry all the stuff while she's galavanting through the shop and throwing herself in the taxi while everything is being sorted for her... If I was her manager and also her friend I would expect her not to act like she's paying me while we're on a friend's outing.
---
I doubt Princess Catherine would act so entitled with her stylist, who's also one of her closest friend in her entourage, and expect her to carry everything if they were out on their personal time...
---
I think she has been following AGA for a while. With that leaky bungalow getting an Aga should be at the bottom of her list!

Oh of course she isn't happy where she is otherwise why would she waste an hour driving all the way to Daylesford just to be seen and pretend you live in the Cotswolds 🤣
It's funny the only places she visits are shopping related. She only goes to Soho farmhouse and daylesford because a) she worked with these places; provides her with business opportunitied; b) for Daylesford she must have discounts because she can't even shop at M&S without vouchers; c) it's all for the facade.
She won't visit the Ashmolean Museum, Blenheim Palace (she was invited to the restaurant and once went to drink in the parc with Carrie that's it I think), won't book a night at at a theatre, visit Oxford university... She's just not into historical landmarks because it's all a façade. It's about consumerism : she shows herself in hype places like hotels and shops and then makes money out of it.
Didn't she ask for a National Heritage subscription for Christmas or her Birthday once ? When did she visit anything?
---
Also, she was so adamant about buying a house in a area close enough to London for work trips. Now she wants to live somewhere in the Cotswolds, so she will have to book a taxi then take the train to Paddington I think (?) every time she needs to go to London ? Isn't the nearest train station close to the Cotswolds in Oxford ? Sounds like a terribly long journey for miss "I'm exhausted after one full day of travelling back and forth from Stock Buerne to London".
Milton Keynes > London by train = 1h (+20min by car from Stoke Buerne to get to the train station)
Oxford > London = 1h20min (+ 1hour by car to go from Josie's area to Oxford train station for example).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I didn’t see them do any vlogging whatsoever . Maybe they did a bit I didn’t see .

I suppose she could do a “what I bought “ vlog at home . Although it might need to be done on another day because she looked tired and “merry”.

I’ll ask in josies thread about the dark green /black card. Maybe daylesford give dark green discount cards . I’ve only ever seen paper vouchers which are white for after the courses .

in fact I’ll tag @beautyblogger123 here and see if they know anything re the cards . It’s a dark green possibly black plastic credit card shaped card? Could have been used to pay or used as discount - just wondering do you know of daylesford give out any cards like this? Quite solid in colour , no pattern at all Tia

I’m guessing we will see some vlogging from the course but maybe not a lot of footage. The shop was busy being a Saturday daylesford is crazy at weekends which is why I’m not normally there .

Lydia looked too frazzled to be videoed when I saw her after the course. In morning she looked manic and rushing .
---
If she had a major discount or a voucher I would have thpught she would have spent more . Whatever she bought fitted into two of the daylesford baskets and they weren’t overflowing . I don’t think she spent a lot . Although everything is expensive at daylesford and soon adds up . It’s possible she bought something from the home dept after because there was about 10 mins when I didn’t see them after I saw them in the food .
---
Looks like 4-6 bottles rose Lydia is carrying in a holder. They have an offer on buy 3 bottles get one free and bottles of secret rose are £36 each from memory
---
They sometimes pack wine into the paper bags so it’s possible there’s two bottles there
---

---

---

---
I don’t think (unless they quickly did it when I wasn’t around) we will see any daylesford shop footage when she vlogs this. Maybe they vlogged a bit in home dept when I wasn’t around idk. Seems lots of missed opportunities. I had expected them to arrive at 730/745 and be vlogging whilst it’s dead outside - if they did this then I don’t see them . I was there at 730am .
---
The hc dog walk coat really sticks out on her at the back
---

---
Pity she doesn’t get along with Josie or the other way around , or she could stay at josies sometimes .
---
Josie is 25 mins from daylesford and I suspect it’s on Lydia’s way home ish
---
Yes I was right , I route planned it and if Lydia called into josies she would go via traitors ford and it adds just 10 mins to Lydia’s journey home .
---
Friend vibe but still very much Carrie carrying her stuff and assisting her in everything because it's her job. If it was on their personal time I hope Lydia wouldn't make her carry all the stuff while she's galavanting through the shop and throwing herself in the taxi while everything is being sorted for her... If I was her manager and also her friend I would expect her not to act like she's paying me while we're on a friend's outing.
---
I doubt Princess Catherine would act so entitled with her stylist, who's also one of her closest friend in her entourage, and expect her to carry everything if they were out on their personal time...
---

It's funny the only places she visits are shopping related. She only goes to Soho farmhouse and daylesford because a) she worked with these places; provides her with business opportunitied; b) for Daylesford she must have discounts because she can't even shop at M&S without vouchers; c) it's all for the facade.
She won't visit the Ashmolean Museum, Blenheim Palace (she was invited to the restaurant and once went to drink in the parc with Carrie that's it I think), won't book a night at at a theatre, visit Oxford university... She's just not into historical landmarks because it's all a façade. It's about consumerism : she shows herself in hype places like hotels and shops and then makes money out of it.
Didn't she ask for a National Heritage subscription for Christmas or her Birthday once ? When did she visit anything?
---
Also, she was so adamant about buying a house in a area close enough to London for work trips. Now she wants to live somewhere in the Cotswolds, so she will have to book a taxi then take the train to Paddington I think (?) every time she needs to go to London ? Isn't the nearest train station close to the Cotswolds in Oxford ? Sounds like a terribly long journey for miss "I'm exhausted after one full day of travelling back and forth from Stock Buerne to London".
Milton Keynes > London by train = 1h (+20min by car from Stoke Buerne to get to the train station)
Oxford > London = 1h20min (+ 1hour by car to go from Josie's area to Oxford train station for example).
im not an expert on the train situation but Sophie stanbury and Josie use much more local stations than Oxford to get to London . I think there’s direct trains . Possibly from Kingham where I think I recall Josie has been from .
---
Right so Kingham to London does exist and it’s a whopping 2 hrs 18 and 84 miles.

they are on a slow train there . You can do Wilmslow Cheshire to Euston in 1 hr 55! And that’s much much further to London but the trains are fast

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Only darkish card I could find online is this one and I'm not even sure it's dark on both sides.
Screenshot_2024-04-28-17-35-14-371_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

---
The daylesford gift card is beige it seems... But maybe they pay with their own card and get a discount at checkout...

Reactions: 9
Colour wise very close to the floristry card but there definitely wasn’t any writing on I could detect . It was solid dark. Might have had black writing. Might of been a black Amex or similar even
---
There’s something white in her hands in this shot which was taken by the till
---
I wonder if the course was a birthday gift from daylesford or Ali ?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
That car damage is because he’s scraped it up against something that’s not an accident of someone else’s doing imo

also she’s copying Josie after a garden arch
Tiny Tim can’t see over the bloody steering wheel! Someone get tiny tot Ali a booster seat!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Harrods has a green cars - can't be that.
Amex do a black card

I assume she had a couples voucher for this and Cawwee was her plus 1 as Twatty is away!

I think Lydia gives Carrie clothes, shoes, make up etc she doesn't want!

Reactions: 12
I didn’t see them do any vlogging whatsoever . Maybe they did a bit I didn’t see .

I suppose she could do a “what I bought “ vlog at home . Although it might need to be done on another day because she looked tired and “merry”.

I’ll ask in josies thread about the dark green /black card. Maybe daylesford give dark green discount cards . I’ve only ever seen paper vouchers which are white for after the courses .

in fact I’ll tag @beautyblogger123 here and see if they know anything re the cards . It’s a dark green possibly black plastic credit card shaped card? Could have been used to pay or used as discount - just wondering do you know of daylesford give out any cards like this? Quite solid in colour , no pattern at all Tia

I’m guessing we will see some vlogging from the course but maybe not a lot of footage. The shop was busy being a Saturday daylesford is crazy at weekends which is why I’m not normally there .

Lydia looked too frazzled to be videoed when I saw her after the course. In morning she looked manic and rushing .
---
If she had a major discount or a voucher I would have thpught she would have spent more . Whatever she bought fitted into two of the daylesford baskets and they weren’t overflowing . I don’t think she spent a lot . Although everything is expensive at daylesford and soon adds up . It’s possible she bought something from the home dept after because there was about 10 mins when I didn’t see them after I saw them in the food .
---
Looks like 4-6 bottles rose Lydia is carrying in a holder. They have an offer on buy 3 bottles get one free and bottles of secret rose are £36 each from memory
---
They sometimes pack wine into the paper bags so it’s possible there’s two bottles there
---

---

---

---
I don’t think (unless they quickly did it when I wasn’t around) we will see any daylesford shop footage when she vlogs this. Maybe they vlogged a bit in home dept when I wasn’t around idk. Seems lots of missed opportunities. I had expected them to arrive at 730/745 and be vlogging whilst it’s dead outside - if they did this then I don’t see them . I was there at 730am .
---
The hc dog walk coat really sticks out on her at the back
---

---
Pity she doesn’t get along with Josie or the other way around , or she could stay at josies sometimes .
---
Josie is 25 mins from daylesford and I suspect it’s on Lydia’s way home ish
---
Yes I was right , I route planned it and if Lydia called into josies she would go via traitors ford and it adds just 10 mins to Lydia’s journey home .
---

im not an expert on the train situation but Sophie stanbury and Josie use much more local stations than Oxford to get to London . I think there’s direct trains . Possibly from Kingham where I think I recall Josie has been from .
---
Right so Kingham to London does exist and it’s a whopping 2 hrs 18 and 84 miles.

they are on a slow train there . You can do Wilmslow Cheshire to Euston in 1 hr 55! And that’s much much further to London but the trains are fast
Her nose 🧙😂
Screenshot_20240428_190248_edit_33309375772000.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alex colls vlog tonight shows Lydia at the speed event it’s a very short video there and Alex mentions Lydia’s name just twice! She concentrates on talking about sweets as a brand in general , the mascara then shows the lip products tested on her hand
---
Did a fellow Tatler say Lydia cannot wear eyeshadow? A) because when I first saw her close up she had what I described as a full face of makeup . B) I can see liner and eyeshadows in two colours on this photo when I zoom in

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.