Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ella1979

VIP Member
Good morning,

Im reporting live from daylesford in the Cotswolds, on this very wet , 5c cold day.

News has it a foraging course will take place today and chaotic scenes are expected in the kitchen later as students attempt to cook what they have foraged.

Hilariously there is a Josie lookalike on the course (had to do a few double takes at her 😂).

Despite what Lydia portrays , she didn't get up at 5am today - True to her usual form on days like this, Lydia arrived late!!!.

She's in brown knee length boots , bright white jeans the Beaufort Blake green shirt and hair down

That's all from me for now, I'll keep you updated with any breaking news , handing back to the studio 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

ella1979

VIP Member
Didn’t see a car because she and Carrie came with Milton Keynes taxi company. Would have thought she would hire something more regal 😂 more photos to follow later .

they were late getting in the taxi it was booked for 330

she said they have an hour an a half to fill up on alcohol on the way home
---
Carrie was definitely a babysitter and she carried SO much for Lydia . She even carried the shopping no wonder she’s called Carrie 😂
---
Re hair the highlights are a terrible harsh colour randomly placed the back looks awful in terms of colour. Carrie wear ginormous glasses !

Lydia pretty much chucked herself in the taxi and let out a groan I’d say is more typical of an old bloke when her backside hit the seat 😂
---
They were in high spirits , they dish out wine on the courses and it shows. Bet the taxi man is in for a headache with those in the back

wth is carries dress sense?! Like a kids tv presenter

her accent had totally slipped . She cannot main it
---
They also purchased tinned cocktails for on way back

she’s could of at least hired a decent e or s class merc and driver !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

ella1979

VIP Member
You want more ? I’ll give you more 😂
---

Carrie tends to walk behind Lydia . She seems to pander to Lydia .
---
In answer to the question, yes quite a bit of cackling , loud laughter. You could hear them a mile off . Carrie is quite loud like Lydia is.
---
Carrie packed everything at the till for her. It’s remarkable how she does so much . I wonder if Lydia has her toothpaste squeezed out onto the brush by Carrie like King Charles reportedly does?

re height idk because I was trying to take some lovely photos whilst at daylesford so concentrated on that 😂. The two streaky highlights each side of the back of her head are awful.
---
I’m amazed she didn’t take her Birkin! It had a rare day off
---
Also where is Ali? . I was convinced he would be with her
---
Oh and I forgot . Carrie embarrassed herself at the cheese sampling counter 😂. There was a plate of cheese for people to try she asked the staff “what is this one” so he said a name I can’t recall it , so Carrie said “oh, and what’s this one called with blue on” the man said “that’s the same cheese madam, the blue bit is just the rind 😂

she thought it was two cheeses on the plate 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

ella1979

VIP Member
The white trousers or jeans looked stark , too bright for a cold rainy day . Cream would have looked far better and softer . Brown or green would of been my top choice
---
She carried a bag to the boot dumped it down and left the driver and Carrie to sort the rest . She only bought one sourdough hasn’t she heard of slicing bread then freezing? Bearing in mind she’s so far away
---
The nose is large …..bad profile
---
The way she inelegantly dumped herself down in taxi , she seemed exhausted. I guess foraging and cooking all day is harder than her normal routine.
---
there’s no way she’s shy . That’s an act. She chatted up a bloke by the wines , she got his name (Tom!) .. she was loud on the whole , hyper

she couldn’t come across as a well educated well spoken lady in a million yrs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Greentrees

VIP Member
If anyone wants a laugh.

“ The Queen of silk has arrived”

More like The Queen of cringe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I watched her religiously, then after they moved to the bunga, I noted how she couldn’t stop bragging about everything and trying to make out she was now well and truly above everyone else.

Then I’d notice how she’d mentioned she wanted something for the house - washing machine for example - then all of a sudden a brand send her a new washing machine.

Then she would do it on insta and bam! It’s gifted. It was this that irked me because it seemed so sneaky and conniving.

The last straw was when her and carrier were shopping for Christmas decorations in TK Maxx or Dunelm, and Lydia was slagging someone off who had coloured baubles in her cart. She said to Carrie ‘ugh did you see she had pink baubles? Why would anyone want pink baubles- I can’t help but judge people if they have coloured baubles on their tree and I don’t care!’

I remember thinking that little skit between them confirmed what I had been thinking for a while. That Lydia is an insecure, jealous, nasty creature who thinks she’s above everyone else’. To say it out loud is one thing but to include that in a video is another. She’s just got way worse than I ever imagined though!! Waaaaaaay worse!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

muffintop13

Chatty Member
I’m sure this has been said but she should be very careful directing people here. The truth is here for all to see and the Wiki lays it out brilliantly without even needing to read the threads. She might not be ashamed of her bad behaviour and abuse of Nicky but it’s an eye opener and shows people the person she truly is. Why would you want your supporters to read that? I’m sure the majority will be normal, decent people and be disgusted with her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Namima

VIP Member
OMG I'm SCREAMING !!!!! The LOFT really is the VAULT !!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
She is storing her clothes ekseteraaah ekseteraaaaah in her loft !
"Archives"
Okay then, Miss Not-Christian-Dior.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

We called it !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

adviseplz

VIP Member
Maximum Budget = No Money left

I don't know anyone who dries clothes on a door, use a tumble drier (you have one) or buy a few clothes airers/dryers!

She is so dumb - a leak you would fix before anything else!!

Twatty in that outfit - moron!!

She is such a liar!!!!!

Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 11.51.26.png

I was able to add 1918 to my basket...
---
Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 11.54.24.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

coconochanel

VIP Member
Recap if anyone cares...

It was Ali's birthday but did she mention it, wish him Happy birthday on socials? of course not because it was also Little miss 'all about me' birthday so THAT was all that mattered!

She sat smugly in bed while her house elf aka Mr Millen-Gordon came into the bedroom carrying a slice of birthday cake complete with lit candle singing 'happy birthday'.
She then proceeded to open her birthday cards and gifts, but that didn't take long seeing as she didn't have many presents 🤭 gifts included...

A book about flowers
A Jo Malone candle
£50
Some Highgrove soaps
a box of wine
and a chavy roasting dish that wouldn't look out of place on Tanya Turners (90#s tv show footballers wives) kitchen worktops!

The en-suite bathrooms are finally finished and yes they are an ugly sludgy green colour with light modern tiles in the shower, mismatch sink, toilet and everything else and as the flooring is so thick there is a step into the bathroom #anotherdecorfail 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Her collab with Sweed beauty finally went on sale and she had an event with press and a few influencers. She was nervous as she's never done an event like this before, hmm short memory love.
She is still copying Leonora
She is still as deluded as ever
she has pinned a post on youtube leading all her fans to Tattle 👋 'Hi Lydia fans, enjoy having a good read of the Lydia threads'
and oh to top it off there is now a leak in the basement that looks like its coming down the wall.
It couldn't happen to a nicer person!🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

helenhighwater

What in the Little Lord Fauntleroy are these hideous shoes...

IMG_5961.jpeg

IMG_5959.jpeg

And we have another bag fail. Why can't she do accessories?
IMG_5960.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Greentrees

VIP Member
I would of loved to of seen other peoples faces on the yacht when they saw this bellend walk thru the corridors of the ship dressed like a knob.

A00C8204-5DAB-4537-B5BB-591F87238130.jpeg

"I'm going to be wearing this linen neckerchief"

Please don't.

928D9CCD-1369-43CD-A6B9-466C6A576DF0.jpeg

Omg, he looks like such a dick. The way he is dressed reminds me of how my headmaster dressed when I was at high school 35 years ago.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

claredeloony

‘It says a lot about Cawwie to be besties with an arrogant narc.

The way she caters and panders to Lydiot is very weird to me.’

The more I see of them together, the more sinister Carrie seems! Dresses like a goofball, so as to not be in competition with her Majesty. Never seems to give Lydia constructive criticism, tells her she’s always right and everyone else is the problem, so Lydia feels isolated. Leaves problematic stuff in vlogs, so Lydia is called out and feels attacked … Carrie there to comfort her and tell her she’s wonderful and everyone else doesn’t understand her. Runs behind her carrying all her crap, like some minion. Carrie has made herself utterly indispensable to Lydia.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Namima

VIP Member
Wings, Levels, Oak Room. Wisteria room, Honey Bee Walk, Woodland, Kitchen Garden, Powder room etc etc
Love how Lydia was caressing the sample of wood for the bookshelves whilst raving about it being "OAK" and it's "SOLID oak" and "ENGLISH oak". ... Until she realised she was raving on about the BIRCH sample !!! 😂 😂 😂
Jackass.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

ThirdWorldGlam

I cannot keep up with the Lydia threads but whenever I jump in, isn't she stuck in the same loop of awful choices for a few years now? I feel like I've read the same thread 10 times but is always a different one!

The bunga garden is still shite. Whatever she's doing with those toilets is insane. I do recall some mentions of chickens and the veggies, are those poor animals alive?

Oh and there's always some dodgy collab with Karen Millen with literally flammable cheap polyester dresses or some low-end cosmetic product of some sorts.

Her face/hair situation is ALWAYS absurd and can't get over the fact that her previous hairdresses (that she bullied!) was great and instead of changing plans, what? she keeps throwing random oils and products + bleaching it, Lydia, STOOOP!

The cherry of the cake is his obvious fake-relationship with a dude that I seriously wonder if he's into her or into anything at this point, if you know what I mean. He's been looking actually sick for months, can't get even more skinny.

Ahh and the whole bore about her Italian heritage, it reminds me of my USA friends that say "I am Irish!!" when visiting Europe lol they're cute, well, Lydia is not cute but seriously how can someone not have even ONE friend pointing out, nah Lydia, you had a nonna but you're obnoxiously British, better own it than play this game of being an "Italian" adding MAYONNAISE to your pizza.

Keep the threads rolling but I swear, this is a serious neverending circle of the same stuff over and over

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
---

Carrie tends to walk behind Lydia . She seems to pander to Lydia .
---
In answer to the question, yes quite a bit of cackling , loud laughter. You could hear them a mile off . Carrie is quite loud like Lydia is.
---
Carrie packed everything at the till for her. It’s remarkable how she does so much . I wonder if Lydia has her toothpaste squeezed out onto the brush by Carrie like King Charles reportedly does?

re height idk because I was trying to take some lovely photos whilst at daylesford so concentrated on that 😂. The two streaky highlights each side of the back of her head are awful.
---
I’m amazed she didn’t take her Birkin! It had a rare day off
---
Also where is Ali? . I was convinced he would be with her
---
Oh and I forgot . Carrie embarrassed herself at the cheese sampling counter 😂. There was a plate of cheese for people to try she asked the staff “what is this one” so he said a name I can’t recall it , so Carrie said “oh, and what’s this one called with blue on” the man said “that’s the same cheese madam, the blue bit is just the rind 😂

she thought it was two cheeses on the plate 😂
Brilliant!! ❤❤ Thank you for the laughs ... this pic 😂😂😂😂😂 Biggles Greyson!
FB00CA76-EB48-4DA0-93F5-2215A9DF7595.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

K18

VIP Member
As not much is happening with lydia & following on from the question did lydia influence you to buy anything, It will be interesting to hear what was the thing that suddenly put you off her?? Mine was when she used to do videos sat next to a burning candle, people were warning her that her new stuff she was showing was very close to the burning candle, so brought it up in the next video that people shouldn't worry about her candle and was patronising, people where calling her out in the comments, that was the turning point for me, can't remember how but that's when I found the other gossip site before everyone moved over to tattle
From the moment Lydias content was forced upon me I hated her 🤣 I had ordered a glossy box on a friend’s recommendation and absolutely hated it. I was on the last of my discounted intro boxes and was planning to stop my subscription. In the last box I was given the most horrendous eyeshadow palette from next (the clothing store) and it had zero pigment. You would rub your finger in it or try it with a brush and there was zero colour pay off. I was fuming and wanted my money back so I tweeted glossy box about how awful all the boxes were and that their quiz must be wrong as I have never received a single product I like or would purchase. Instead of just apologising the twitter rep from glossy box decided to tag Lydia in my response and began to tell me how incredible the palette was and that Lydia was a huge fan. Lydia herself then tweeted me telling me how much she loved the palette and I surely must be doing something wrong if it wasn’t working for me. Having zero clue who Lydia was I basically told her to fuck off and it was blindingly obvious she was being paid to sell this crap. I got a response from her insisting that she would never plug a product she doesn’t truly like (blah blah blah) and I again told her that she is a shocking beauty influencer and shouldn’t be trusted if she is going to blatantly lie. This subsequently got me immediately blocked by her on twitter.

I then looked up her blog and hate watched a couple of videos to see who she was and in one of the videos they lying bitch said she doesn’t wear eyeshadow as she doesn’t know how to apply it so instead wears a small wing liner. I then sent that to glossy box alongside my complaint and they gave me my money back.

As I had watched a few videos she kept popping up on my recommendations and for some unknown reason I watched a few more. In one of them she claimed a subscriber had spent the whole day trying to get in contact with her so her driver could drop an unknown gift at the door. The gift just happened to be a Cartier love ring. At the moment I thought either that subscriber is dumb as fuck, the ring is fake or Lydia is trying to cover up her expensive purchases. She still wears the ring now and I do often wonder what the truth is about it. The thing that put me off though is she was acting like it was such a bother that someone needed to be at home to receive this gift, she was so unbelievably ungrateful and then she did the whole pretending that people don’t need to send her gifts all while having a PO Box for people to send her stuff.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39