LL off topic #11 The Wrong Fellas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had a roast chicken dinner with loads of roasties, yet less than an hour after eating it, my tummy was rumbling. It's been 3 hours since I ate it and I'm fully ready for a second dinner. Some days I just cannot be satisfied no matter how much I eat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Iโ€™m melting an Easter egg down to dip fruit in ๐Ÿท
Fruit? bleeping fruit?

No. Dip more chocolate in it or biscuits or cake or even pretzels.

But not fruit. You weirdo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
---
I've had a roast chicken dinner with loads of roasties, yet less than an hour after eating it, my tummy was rumbling. It's been 3 hours since I ate it and I'm fully ready for a second dinner. Some days I just cannot be satisfied no matter how much I eat.
My daughter wanted a roast dinner today. But it was a salad kinda day. So I got a rotisserie chicken and served with salad and a big chunk of tiger bread. Compromise ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iโ€™ve made a few cheesecakes using recipes from the website: taming twins

All of them were lovely and always set if you wanted to check that site out :)
Ooh I will have a look and give them a try. The roast went down well at least ๐Ÿคฃ
---
Fruit? bleeping fruit?

No. Dip more chocolate in it or biscuits or cake or even pretzels.

But not fruit. You weirdo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
---

My daughter wanted a roast dinner today. But it was a salad kinda day. So I got a rotisserie chicken and served with salad and a big chunk of tiger bread. Compromise ๐Ÿ˜‚
Genuinely think I could eat tiger bread all day every day ๐Ÿ˜‹

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Absolutely tipping it down here now, bet we get flash flooding. Sod the car we're going to need an ark!

• Haha
Iโ€™ll join the little piggy club, made slow cooker chocolate orange pudding from taming twins today. Oh my days! It was incredible like a chocolate orange cake with oozy gooey chocolate sauce. Iโ€™d wanted to make it at Christmas but never got round to it and told Mr Peepy the chocolate oranges were not for just eating with a cuppa.

Iโ€™m at work tomorrow and offline all day so I expect multiple updates when I get back on Rasp @raspberryjuice! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wish I could join you all in the sweet treats but Iโ€™ve just had a few apple slices and some fizzy water. Living my best life ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Sad
Pre op, lunch with Mr R and then relax! We spent today doing all the cleaning and tidying and making sure everything was ready so we can have a chill day tomorrow.

Iโ€™ll still be trying everything to get this baby out though because Iโ€™m so uncomfortable now ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Mr R said heโ€™d clean the kitchen earlier. I walked in to him hoovering the kitchen sides instead of wiping them down. Iโ€™m hoping Iโ€™m only in overnight because I dread to think what heโ€™s going to get up to when left alone ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iโ€™m getting nervous now ๐Ÿ˜…
Those first few days/weeks/months are such a whirlwind, itโ€™s so hard, but you just love that tiny little human so much that itโ€™s also the most amazing time. Just remember to take time when you need it, if you donโ€™t want visitors one day, cancel them, just look after you, baby R and Mr R. Itโ€™s all a learning curve and you learn together โค

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ooh I will have a look and give them a try. The roast went down well at least ๐Ÿคฃ
---

Genuinely think I could eat tiger bread all day every day ๐Ÿ˜‹
Try making the tiger bread into a garlic bread with garlic butter and some cheese on top and thank me later it is an absolute game changer. I could live on it

• Heart
@raspberryjuice good luck for today and not long now (as the others have said).

I was in the piggy club yesterday, ate the top layer of a box of milk tray, then felt sick, which served me right for being greedy.

• Haha
  • Heart
@raspberryjuice give the boy his Section 21, he needs to come out now.

If today is the day then I wish you and your gorgeous Mr R all the luck in the world. Some of it might not be pleasant, you're gonna hurt and you will feel as though you have been twatted by Freddie Kruger afterwards but today and every day you've endured over the past months will fade into insignificance when you have your baby boy in your arms. Get ready for love like no other ๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿ’™

If today isn't the day can you just read this post again tomorrow. Can't be arsed retyping it. Ta ๐Ÿ˜ x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.